Heechul's Help

KyuYoung OneShots

“Oppa give me back my chips!” Sooyoung's smooth voice carried out in the Super Junior dorm, as she chased the laughing Sungmin around.

 

Sunny felt a stab of jealously, as she watched them from the top of the stairs. She didn't know why her heart felt this way, or when she had first felt aware of her love for Sungmin, but Sunny couldn't take it. She hated having a heart that gave way everytime she saw Sungmin. She hated having that feeling, because at the current moment, all it was doing was causing her pain.

 

She turned her gaze away from Sungmin and Sooyoung, instead walking down the hall, towards Kyuhyun's room, before plopping herself onto his bed, “I can't take it anymore,” she groaned into his pillow.

 

Kyuhyun momentarily looked up from his Starcraft game, something rare, and gave Sunny a sad smile, “It doesn't help when you openly torture yourself,” he said, continuing the furious clicking on his mouse.

 

Sunny looked up at Kyuhyun, “Don't act like I'm the only one affected by this,” she said.

 

“You are the only one affected by this,” retorted Kyuhyun, purposely focusing his attention on the game, instead of his best friend.

 

“Oh really?” asked Sunny, “So it doesn't hurt, when you see Sungmin hugging Sooyoung, or when you start to notice that they're always together?”

 

Kyuhyun's eyebrows furrowed, “No, Sunny, it doesn't,” he said, lying smoothly and effectively. But being his best friend, Sunny saw right through Kyuhyun.

 

“That's like saying Eunhyuk doesn't know how to dance,” she said, bluntly.

 

Kyuhyun sighed, letting go of his game, as he forced back the tears that threatened to spill over, “There's nothing I can do,” he almost whispered, “I only want her to be happy, and if she's happy with Sungmin...,” he struggled to get the name out, “then I won't do anything to ruin her happiness.” He didn't look up from the screen, even though he wasn't playing anymore. Sunny understood how much Kyuhyun was hurt whenever he saw Sooyoung and Sungmin together, especially because Sungmin was his roommate, and the two were close like brothers.

 

Sighing, she stood from the bed and wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun, “We could always sulk together,” she said, with a light laugh. Kyuhyun smiled, putting an arm around Sunny's shoulders.

 

“Are you sure, Sungmin doesn't like you? One encounter with your aegyo and he should be head-over-heels in love,” he chuckled. Sunny rolled her eyes and playfully punched his arm.

 

- - - - - - -

 

“Aiya, how will I ever get him to ask me out, if he's playing his game all day long?!” Sooyoung cried out in exasperation, as Sungmin laughed.

 

“I don't think that's possible. Kyuhyun's dedicated himself more to that game than anyone or anything else,” he said, as he continued to read the magazine in his hand. The two best friends were sitting in Heechul's room, because Kyuhyun insisted that if they were going to keep giggling in the background while he played his game, that they do it somewhere else. Sungmin assured Sooyoung that Heechul would be gone for a while, because he was on a date with Jessica.

 

“Well, he seems to find time to hang out with Sunny,” she grumbled, folding her arms.

 

Sungmin looked up from his reading, “What? With Sunny?” Somehow that bit of information disturbed him, and he couldn't help but feel that sting of jealously.

 

“Yeah, but they're best friends, like you and me,” concluded Sooyoung, with a smirk.

 

“Right. Whatever,” said Sungmin, as he tried to pass it off as nothing.

 

“Whatever? Sungmin you totally like Sunny,” squealed Sooyoung.

 

“Sooyoung, shut up. She's just down the hall,” he growled.

 

Sooyoung gasped, “So it's true?!” earning a glare from Sungmin, but the shikshin didn't pay much attention, because she had gotten the vital information from him.

 

“Sooyoung, I forbid you to say anything to Sunny, you hear me?” he said, a serious expression on his face.

 

Sooyoung sighed and glared at him, “Fine. But you do know that you're ruining all the fun, right?” She asked, sticking her tongue out in his direction.

 

Sungmin's eyebrows creased, “Would you like me to tell Kyuhyun that you love him, Sooyoungie?” he asked, using a falsely innocent, but horribly cute expression.

 

Sooyoung blushed, “No way!”

 

“Alright, then keep your little mouth shut,” he said, grinning, as he turned back to his magazine.

 

Sooyoung folded her arms and shook her head, but she had a smile on her lips. Why was he being so stubborn? Well...the better question would be why was she being so stubborn?

 

“What's this I hear about people being love with other people?” Heechul walked into the room with a smirk on his lips.

 

Sooyoung and Sungmin looked at each other with horrified expressions, before they both lunged at Heechul. Sungmin covered his mouth, while Sooyoung shut and locked the door. Heechul struggled and when Sungmin finally let him go, he punched him hard on the shoulder.

 

“What the hell was that for?!” he yelled.

 

Sooyoung gritted her teeth, “Hey princess, not one word from your mouth to anyone, got it.”

 

Heechul folded his arms, “Oh yeah, and who's going to stop me, shikshin?” he challenged.

 

“My fists,” she said, holding them up, with a grin.

 

“That's all fine, but Jessica's going to want to know why her boyfriend's beautiful face is covered with bruises and then I'll have to tell her why and then...well, you know Jessica's worse when it comes to keeping secrets,” he grinned right back at her.

 

Sooyoung sank to the floor, as she looked at Sungmin, “What are we going to do with him?” she asked, exasperated.

 

Before Sungmin could responded, there was a knock on the door, “Sungmin? Sungmin, are you in there? I heard a yell and a slam. Is everything alright?” Sunny's worried voice sounded from the door outside.

 

Sooyoung and Sungmin turned to look at Heechul who was grinning the widest grin ever. Immediately, Sooyoung put a hand over his mouth, and Sungmin responded to Sunny's question, “Y-yeah, everything's fine, Sunny-ah!” he called, “I-I...uh...I just tripped over a book and accidentally slammed the door closed,” he finished, trying to sound as convincing as he could.

 

Heechul's muffled yells, however, gave them away, “Sunny! Sunny!” He shoved Sooyoung aside and yelled, “They're holding me captive, Sunny, help!”

 

Sunny laughed, “Heechul? Is that you?” Her hand twisted around the doorknob, but it was closed, “Hey open this door, Sungmin!” she said.

 

Before Sooyoung or Sungmin could do anything, Heechul bounded forward and yanked the door opened. His appearance, which included a flustered and red face, made Sunny burst into a fit of unstoppable laughter, that only sent Sungmin's heart sky rocketing high into the sky. He loved her laugh.

 

Noticing that Kyuhyun was right behind Sunny, Sooyoung started to panic, “Hey guys, what's going on?” he asked, at the sight of a laughing Sunny and a very anxious looking Sooyoung and Sungmin.

 

“I'll tell you what's going on!” yelled Heechul as he grabbed both Sunny and Kyuhyun's wrists and dragged them into the room, “Sunny, Sungmin in completely, head-over-heels in love with you! He has been since Super Junior and SNSD first debuted. But of course, he's too much of a chicken to admit it to you,” explained Heechul, as she pushed Sunny in Sungmin's direction.

 

Sungmin caught her in his arms before she could fall, and a blush appeared on both lovers' cheeks. Sunny's heart felt lighter than anytime before, “You love me?” she asked. Sungmin nodded, “I always have,” before the aegyo freaks were kissing.

 

Throughout the whole entire time, Sooyoung had inched herself closer and closer towards the doorway. Perhaps, Sungmin and Sunny's make-out session would be enough to help her sneak away before Heechul revealed her secret?

 

“Oh no, you don't!” Heechul quickly grabbed Sooyoung's wrist and pulled her back into the room before she got any further.

 

“Oppa, don't!” she gasped out, her eyes full of fear.

 

“Shut-up, Sooyoung,” he growled at her, “I was kidnapped a few seconds ago, and I'm trying to get revenge.”

 

“Oppa,” she whined, but to no avail.

 

“Kyuhyun,” he rounded on the maknae, who's expression was only filled with confusion, “Sooyoung has been in love with you after your little call on Chunji. Turns out, you weren't the only one who really meant what he said,” he finished, shoving them all out of his room, so that Sunny and Sungmin could continue in peace.

 

Sooyoung blushed furiously at Heechul's words, and Kyuhyun only looked at her with a loving gaze.

 

“Oppa?” A laugh filled the hallway, “Why is your face so red?” Jessica strolled down the hallway, entwined her fingers with Heechul, kissed him on the lips and walked away with him.

 

The hallway was filled with silence.

 

“You meant it?”

 

“Of course, I did.”

 

“Why didn't you tell me?”

 

“I don't kno-

 

Kyuhyun's words were cut short, as Sooyoung leaned forward and pressed her lips against Kyuhyun's. He smiled and wrapped his arms around the beautiful shikshin that was all his now.