Practice

KyuYoung OneShots

Sooyoung sat on her bed, a tortured expression on her face, with her phone lightly held in her hand. She was in a rather intricate predicament. She had fallen in love with Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior, the evil maknae, that never failed to make her heart skip a beat...but she had no way of telling him. The only person who knew of her love for Kyuhyun was her best friend, Siwon, and he was at the Super Junior dorm.

 

Usually, Siwon would have been the one to encourage her that she'd have a chance with Kyuhyun and help her find ways to tell him. Sighing to herself, Sooyoung quickly scrolled through her contacts, found Siwon and sent him a message. She couldn’t' take it anymore.

 

Sooyoung: Oppa, how do I tell Kyuhyun that I love him?! Help me! :(

 

Siwon cared for Sooyoung like an elder brother would a sister, meaning he would never hesitate to console her and make her feel better. So it was strange that Sooyoung had to wait five minutes before she received his text back.

 

Siwon: Well, how about you practice on me?

 

Sooyoung sighed, and rolled her eyes. It was easy to practice through texting. Did he think that it would be easy when she was standing in front of Kyuhyun, stuttering her words away.

 

Sooyoung: Ok, oppa...

 

Kyuhyun, I love you. Ever since we first met I was sure of it, because my heart only leaped for you and my smile only brightened for you and my thoughts were only filled of you. I hope that you believe my feelings towards you.

 

Blushing furiously at the thought of saying something like that to Kyuhyun, Sooyoung waited patiently for Siwon's reply.

 

Siwon: Are you sure you love him? You don't sound so confident. :P

 

She rolled her eyes, sensing the sarcasm in his reply.

 

Sooyoung: I've never been more sure of anything in my life before.

 

Siwon: Sooyoungie, why don't you come over here with Tiffany and we could practice with her?

 

Thinking over his request, Sooyoung knew it would be smart because Tiffany had been the ask out Siwon, and if anyone could help her gain confidence to confess to Kyuhyun, it would be Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung: Alright oppa! We'll be there in a few minutes. (:

 

- - - - - - -

 

Stop being so nervous, Sooyoungie,” said Tiffany, as she looked over at her stressing friend, “You'll be more than confident after I'm done with you,” she grinned. Raising her finger, Tiffany rung the doorbell to the Super Junior dorm and Sooyoung breathed out deeply.

 

The door opened to reveal the leader of Super Junior, with a smile on his lips, “Welcome, girls,” he said, stepping to the side so the two could walk in.

 

Hi, oppa,” said Sooyoung and Tiffany in unison, before they walked inside. Sooyoung let her eyes travel around the always messy place, only the land on the group of boys sitting in the small living room generally speaking with each other. All she wanted to do was grab Siwon and Tiffany and stay in his room and avoid Kyuhyun at all costs.

 

Unfortunately, it wasn't what she was getting.

 

Sungmin grabbed her arm and seated her right next to Kyuhyun, “Sooyoungie! Nice of you to drop by. I hardly see you after Chunji,” he pouted, causing Sooyoung to laugh lightly. She was consciously aware of the fact that her left arm was touching Kyuhyun's.

 

The maknae smiled at her, as she glanced over to him, “Yah, don't tell me you only came here for Sungmin. He's hardly worth it,” he said, giving his hyung, a grin.

 

Sungmin glared, but before he could retort, Sooyoung spoke up, “Actually, Tiffany and I wanted to speak with Siwon, about something,” she said, her eyes searching for her best friend, but she couldn't see him or Tiffany anywhere.

 

Sorry, he just went to his room with Tiffany, and my guess is that they won't come out for the next hour or so,” said Donghae, with a roll of his eyes.

 

Inwardly groaning at her luck, Sooyoung saw no other way to get out of her current situation. She was contemplating moving away from Kyuhyun just to make it that much more bearable, when she heard his soft, angelic voice.

 

Soo, I'm in love with someone,” he said, causing her heart to sink, “and I need some help. How do I tell her that I love her?” he asked. Blinking to keep her tears back, Sooyoung forced a smile on her lips, “Kyu, why didn't you tell me before?” she asked, punching him in the arm, too lightly for the rough girl that she usually was.

 

Well..umm..why don't you practice on me?” she asked. Perhaps, even a fake 'I love you' would satisfy her for the moment. Kyuhyun smiled in response, as he stood up, holding her hands and making her stand up in front of him, “Sounds like a good idea.”

 

Clearing his throat as he looked into Sooyoung's eyes. She wished that she could have been the girl that he loved. It was ironic that he was now in the same position she had been in.

 

Go ahead,” she said, feigning another forced smile, and taking in the fact that the whole room was paying attention to the two of them, curious expression and grins flashing everywhere.

 

He smiled, and began, “Sooyoung, I love you. Ever since we first met I was sure of it, because my heart only leaped for you and my smile only brightened for you and my thoughts were only filled of you. I hope that you believe my feelings towards you.” He smiled at Sooyoung's shocked expression, and Sooyoung felt her heart beating furiously in her chest. Did he just say her name? A smile broke out on her lips; a real smile and she could only radiate in happiness.

 

Are you sure you love me? You don't sound so confident.”

 

I've never been more sure of anything in my life before,” he chuckled, before leaning towards her so that their lips met in a soft kiss.

 

Because the room was full of boys Sooyoung wasn't surprised to hear wolf-whistles, or cheers. When they finally let go, Sooyoung was blushing furiously while Kyuhyun grinned at her. She gave him an accusing look.

 

You read Siwon's texts!” she said, poking him in the stomach.

 

You picked the correct moment to start texting him,” he smiled, “when he was helping Ryeowook in the kitchen, “So when his phone started buzzing, I started texting for him.”

 

Sooyoung wrapped her arms around his waist, and felt his arms embrace her in return, “I'm happy you did. Can you imagine if Heechul got to his phone instead?!”