Big Mouth

KyuYoung OneShots

“Yah, unnie! We know you so like him. Why do you deny it so much?” Yoona and Seohyun were both sending Sooyoung annoying questions about her obvious feelings for the maknae of Super Junior, and their words were just about driving her up a wall.

 

“Yoona, shut up!” she growled, clearly irritated. But the younger girls were unaffected. Instead, they erupted into more giggles.

 

“I knew it, you like him!” Seohyun grinned.

 

Sooyoung groaned, “Seo, why are encouraging Yoona's crazy delusions? Aren't you suppose to be the one who likes Kyuhyun, anyways? You know, SeoKyu?” she asked, hoping to get them off the topic they were currently on.

 

Seohyun looked appalled, “No way, unnie! I would never take your man away from you!”

 

“My man....?” Sooyoung growled, in question before she buried her face in her hands and sighed, as Seohyun continued to talk.

 

“Plus, I like Yonghwa,” she winked.

 

“Besides, think of how cute your babies would be if Kyuhyun were your husband!” Yoona interrupted with an excited squeal.

 

Sooyoung looked up to glare at Yoona, but her expression changed from angry to horrified when she noticed that Taeyeon had just walked into the kitchen, closely followed by Leeteuk and...Kyuhyun.

 

Unfortunately for her, Yoona and Seohyun hadn't noticed them and were still babbling away, very loudly.

 

“Yoona, Seohyun, shut up!” Sooyoung felt embarrassment wash over her, when she saw the surprised expressions of her friends who had just entered the kitchen. The two younger girls noticed Sooyoung's horrified expression and turned around before gasping and drawing their hands up to their mouths in unison. It was obvious they had all heard enough of the conversation to make Sooyoung go red.

 

Leeteuk was the first to break the awkward silence with a clearing of his throat, “Well....maybe we should go...somewhere else!” he took Yoona's wrist and Taeyeon took Seohyun's with a roll of her eyes before the both of them exited the room. Both of the younger girls gave Sooyoung an apologetic look, although she thought she saw a glint of mischief in their eyes as well.

 

Sooyoung suddenly found it harder to breath, when she saw the smirk on Kyuhyun's lips. He was the only one who could match up to the level of evilness, she had towards her members and friends, and could only imagine what was going through his mind.

 

“Sorry about Yoona and Seohyun. They tend to have big mouths,” she said, hoping he'd forget about what he'd heard.

 

He chuckled, “Don't worry. I don't put their words into consideration much,” he replied, and Sooyoung felt her heart sink just a little, although she was happy that he didn't know about her feelings for him.

 

She was jerked out of her inner babble when Kyuhyun's voice entered her senses, “So...is that what you really think? That me and Seohyun would make a perfect couple?”

 

“You heard that?” she asked, with a little dread. She did not want to hear Kyuhyun confess that he actually liked Seohyun. That would definitely entitle this day to be the worst in all of history, “Well, you know...the famous 'maknae couple' really seems to stick, doesn't it?”

 

“That's what everybody says. I want to hear what you think,” he was much closer to her now, and she found it very uncomfortable...in a good way.

 

“I-I-I think there would be complications since Seohyun likes Yonghwa,” the answer was a safe one.

 

He took a step back, allowing Sooyoung to resume her usual breathing pattern, and grinned at her, “Would you like to know what I think?” he asked in such a tone that Sooyoung was afraid to hear his answer.

 

“Not really,” she responded truthfully, making him chuckle. Kyuhyun leaned forward and gently kissed her lips, making her eyes widen and her cheeks blush.

 

“I think our babies would be very, very cute.”