Because of HeeSica

KyuYoung OneShots

"Listen up, because I won't be repeating this list a second time," came Heechul's voice as he stood in the middle of the room, where the rest of Super Junior was situated.

They all turned to look at the second-oldest of the group. Heechul smiled, "Kangin, you are going to be Tiffany. Donghae, you're Yoona. Sungmin, you get Sunny. Siwon, you'll be Yuri. Eunhyuk, you get Hyoyeon. Ryeowook will be Seohyun, Kyuhyun will be Sooyoung, Leeteuk will be Taeyeon and I get to be Jessica," he finished with a wide grin.

"Hyung, what are you talking about?" snorted Donghae from his position on the sofa, as they all gave Heechul a very confused expression.

"The manager let me add a special performance in our upcoming Super Show and I've decided we're all going to do the 'Gee' dance," he smirked.

"WHAT?!" All eight men grew wide-eyed.

"You heard me," said Heechul, "We are doing this dance, and if anyone chooses to argue with me, then they can take it up with the manager." He raised an eyebrow at all of them, as if daring anyone to go against his word, before exciting the room with a triumphant grin on his lips.

"Heechul's finally gone mad," said Kangin.

"No he's just a mad genius," said Leeteuk, "Now I get to spend more time with Taeyeon," he said with a grin, and the room erupted in laughter.

Kyuhyun thought it was odd that Heechul had paired him up with Sooyoung. Wasn't he and Seohyun the obvious pairing these days? He wasn't complaining at all, but it struck him with surprise.

 

- - - - - - -

 

Peels of laughter filled the girly living room of SNSD, as nine girls sat in front of the television, as they watched the Super Junior performance of Gee.

"Oh my gosh, Taengoo, Leeteuk really does look like you!" Hyoyeon laughed.

"Aww, Sungmin shares our Sunny's cuteness!" said Yuri as she wrapped an arm around the aegyo queen.

"Yah! But Yuri's not so manly! Why is Siwon oppa not dressed as a girl?" asked Yoona.

"That's because the similarity between them is iness," Tiffany giggled, only to have Yuri blushing bright red.

"Ryeowook oppa looks so sweet," chimed Seohyun in her soft voice, "and he was so funny."

"Did you hear the crowd's cheer for KyuYoung?" asked Taeyeon, "It was louder than any other pairings." She winked at Sooyoung, who blushed, and tried to hide her face. Hyoyeon hugged Sooyoung, "Aww, look, Soo's blushing!"

"Guys, stop it," whined Sooyoung, but she couldn't help but grin at those words.

 

- - - - - - -

 

“Now I see why hyung wanted us to do the Gee dance,” said Kangin, his eyes in slits, as he watched Jessica and Heechul talking quietly outside the Super Junior dorm, from his position in the kitchen, “Did he really have to make us dress up as girls, just so he could find a reason to get close to Jessica?” he asked no one in particular.

 

Donghae answered, “Wae? You looked pretty good as Tiffany, anyways,” he laughed, only to have Kyuhyun and Leeteuk join in.

 

Grumbling to himself, Kangin glared at his bandmates and opened his mouth to say something, when Tiffany came over, “Hey, Kangin,” she said, with a bright smile on her lips, “I was having some trouble with your computer...and was wondering if you could help me fix it up?” Kangin's glare dropped and he smiled back at Tiffany, “Of course, Fany,” he said, and the two walked away from the group.

 

“Like I said, Heechul is a genius,” said Leeteuk, with a grin as he watched Tiffany and Kangin flirt with each other.

 

“But why do you think he paired me and Sooyoung up, hyung?” asked Kyuhyun, “Isn't SeoKyu the main pair these days?”

 

“Why do you want to be with Seohyun?” Leeteuk raised an eyebrow at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun shook his head, “No, it's just....a surprising pair,” he said.

 

I'll tell you why he paired you and Soo up,” said Donghae, “First of all, Ryeowook's been crushing on Seohyun ever since he's first met her, and second...you and Soo look hot together,” grinned Donghae.

 

“You have so much depth,” retorted Kyuhyun.

 

“You don't believe me?” asked Donghae, “Then get your next to Sooyoung and I'll take a picture. Then I could say 'I told you so' while you try and fail to tear your eyes away from the picture I'll take,” he winked at the maknae.

 

Leeteuk laughed, “He's right, young one,” he said, ruffling Kyuhyun's hair.

 

“Hyung! Stop it!” he groaned, hurriedly fixing his hair.

 

“Don't worry, Kyu, Sooyoung will like you anyways,” he laughed, which prompted Kyuhyun to walk away from his laughing hyungs, while he muttered under his breath.

 

And while he was muttering under his breath, not paying attention to where he would end up, Kyuhyun suddenly bumped against Sooyoung.

 

“Oppa?” smiled Sooyoung.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going,” he admitted, shyly. Now that he had knowledge of Heechul's master plan to hook up SNSD and Super Junior, it was hard to keep his cool around the girl he supposedly looked 'hot' with.

 

“That's ok,” she smiled again, making him realize how cute her smile was, “Oh and I loved Super Junior's Gee performance,” she laughed, “I think you made a good KyuYoung.”

 

Kyuhyun smiled, “I hope so. Kibum wouldn't stop making fun of all of us for dressing up like girls.”

 

“Well, you got to be us, there's a difference,” chuckled Sooyoung.

 

- - - - - - -

 

Jessica layed her head on Heechul's shoulder, while the pair clasped hands, under the starry night sky, “You think Kyu's realized yet how awesome him and Sooyoung look together?” she asked Heechul.

 

“I think he's known all along,” responded Heechul, “The important part is realizing that they both like each other,” he grinned, as his gaze traced inside the house, where Sooyoung and Kyuhyun stood, still speaking to each other, still looking at only each other and growing into a deeper relationship.