Liar, Liar

You're My XOXO

Kaisoo in Kyungsoo's POV.

"Oh, Kyungsoo-ah..."

His singsong voice had a slight ic tremor that brought chills up my spine. Goddammit it was just a science experiment, I thought desperately. Why can't he leave well enough alone?

The man himself appeared from the hallway, a charismatic smile lighting up his face as he spotted me. I grimaced and turned away to busy myself with peeling carrots, pretending not to see him.

"Kyungsoo, there you are," he said in a creepy- voice that made me shiver. "Why didn't you answer me?"

"Oh. Hey Jongin," I replied as casually as I could. "I didn't see you."

He snorted. "I told you to call me Kai. And you're lying."

"No. I'm not, Jongin."

"I said to call me Kai!"

"How does that have anything to do with Kim Jongin?"

A pause. He was probably still trying to process it, the idiot. I was surprised he made it through high school—getting into our local community college must've been an amazing feat.

I heard shuffling as he either walked away or closer to me. I waited, expecting the worst, still not bothering (or maybe daring?) to turn around.

"Kyungsooooooo," he started again, and I rolled my eyes. "You're avoiding the topic. Little liar."

"Stop. That science project is done. D-O-N-E."

"Things around here are only done until I say they're done." His voice was suddenly right above my shoulder, and I jumped slightly. Against my will, I turned around to stare into his grinning, almost evil face. He noticed my wide-eyed surprise and stepped closer, pressing me into the counter with what little space I had. He was wearing an open button-down shirt, and his bare chest was lean and tanned. I'd seen him undress hundreds of times (before you think I'm some erted freak, calm down, we're roommates—and if one of us was going to be violated by the other, it'd be me violated by him) but his entire body pushed up against me made me extremely uncomfortable.

He snickered, his warm breath heating my neck, and said in a voice not too different from the Joker's (he probably thought he was being y), "Mm. I like carrots."

I made a sound of disgust and pushed him away, pointing my peeling knife at him. "Don't get all y on me. Put your shirt on right, go do something productive and stop trying to hump me."

He stepped back (to my relief), and laughed. "You know you want me to."

Ew. Jerk.


A/N: Extremely short, I know I'm sorry D: Writer's block for oneshots have been eating me alive, so this meaningless crack excerpt is what you get from me ._. Sorry! If you like the idea so far, leave a comment below and I'll do my best to continue on if many of you like it!