Missing

Not HANDSOME But PRETTY

 

 

Ricky woke with a start.

 

For a moment, he just laid there, staring at the ceiling, dazed and confused. He tried to remember what woke him up but to no avail.

 

Barely conscious of his damp clothes and thrashed sheets, Ricky felt strangely tired and sore like he had gone through a whole day of intense dance practices and body workouts.

 

All I did yesterday was sign albums though? And probably steal a bit of Niel-hyung’s drink…

 

He looked up at the digital clock on the bedside table. 5:42. Way too early for Ricky to wake up, in his opinion. As he struggled to upright himself, he wondered where Chanhee-hyung is.

 

You’d think he’d raise hell by now if he had seen me sleeping on his bed.

 

Ricky paused. The dorm was strangely quiet. Normally, he’d hear Minsoo-hyung snoring from the next room and Byunghun-hyung’s constantly shifting on his bed from the next room.

 

Where are they?

 

Ricky got up, walked a few steps and… fell down. What? His balance felt strangely off. Confused, he unconsciously pushed away his long hair that was obstructing his eyes.

 

what?

 

Hesitantly, Ricky reached for his hair and fisted it. He stared dumbly. Long hair. Is it possible for hair to grow this long overnight?

 

Bewildered, he ran to the bathroom. There it was again, his balance did feel strangely off. He wrenched open the bathroom door and slowly neared the mirror.

 

An extremely cute girl was staring at him. Long lashes, effeminate eyes, cute nose, red lips and shoulder-length hair. He would’ve been shy and blushed with the way she was staring at him except that he’s pretty sure that he’s wearing the same expression too.

 

He reached for his chest and his hands were met with soft fleshy mounds. He reached for his precious family jewels… none. Flat.

 

Horror began to amass inside Ricky as he tried to comprehend what he was seeing. A gurgling noise came out from his throat followed by a girlish scream he didn’t know he was capable of.

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

Ba ba ba ba ba na na

Ba ba ba ba ba na na

 

Ljoe shifted from his bed. Changjo groaned.

 

Banana ah ah

Potato na ah ah

 

Chunji made an annoyed noise. CAP growled.

 

Banana ah ah

 

Niel smirked.

 

To ga li no potato ni ga ni ba no ba ni ka no ji ga

Ba ba ba banana

 

“Niel, pick up the phone.”

 

Yo plano hu la pa no no tu

 

“One more minute please.” Niel muttered, a mischievous smile forming on his lips.

 

Ma banana li—

 

“NIEL, PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO END UP A DEAD FISH!”

 

Banana ba ba Pota—

 

“Okay, sheesh. Quit shouting, it’s early in the morning.” Niel said, obviously satisfied with his fellow member’s reactions. “ Hello?”

 

The members sighed in relief, finally free from the horrendous annoying voices that Niel uses as his ringing tone. They were on one of 100%’s vacant dorm rooms where they had crashed for the night after the party. There was no one to drive them home to their dorm as their manager-hyung went home for emergency reasons and while some members have their own driver’s licenses, they have no car. They didn’t want to ride a taxi either and so they just decided to sleep over.

 

“What?” Niel answered, confused. “He’s not here with us.”

 

The members looked at him, their drowsiness immediately forgotten as they hear the alarm on Niel’s voice.

 

“I’m sure.” Niel said to the person on the other side of the phone. “He said he wanted to stay in the dorm because he was tired, Chanhee-hyung said so. I don’t think he’ll wander on his own without telling anyone.”

 

The members are looking at each other. What is going on?

 

“You can’t contact him?” Niel inquired, his voice getting agitated. “And he hasn’t come back yet?”

 

Niel looked solemn which alerted the other members.

 

Something serious is going on.

 

Niel ended the call. He turned to the other members, his eyes wide.

 

“They can’t find Changhyun.”

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

Author's Note:

The chapter is short. I know. Sorry 'bout that but I meant it to be that way.

I was meaning to ask you guys a question cuz I really need to know something. So please participate on the poll below. 

Umm, I would also greatly appreciate if you guys comment and subscribe. Thanks!

Next update will be on Sunday. See yah!