Bonus Chapter- Lingerie

Not HANDSOME But PRETTY

 

 

Author's Note:

This is a bonus chapter to compensate yesterday's short update. Tomorrow, we'll have another full chapter with lots of Zelo this time. 

Warning: Abundance of silliness. 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

Ricky stared at the two objects which are currently deposited on top of a table.

 

Ricky observed them, taking in each and every detail he could. One was red with white polka dots and the other was purple with the Teen Top insignia printed all over it.

 

Still looking at the two objects intensely, he cautiously prodded the red object with white polka dots.

 

How on earth would these be able to support his chest? How do they wear it, anyway?

 

Deciding to seek help, Ricky sought the other occupant of the apartment. He found him in his study, looking and studying some scores yet again. Contemplating whether to interrupt Gun Woo in his study time or not (for surely Gun Woo would turn into a dragon if he did), he finally decided to risk being barbequed under Gun Woo’s wrath. This goes to show how at a loss he was of his current predicament that he would even endanger his own life.

 

“Hyung?” Ricky cautiously called out, his body not fully entering the door in case he needs to make a hasty exit.

 

Gun Woo’s head snapped into his direction. Ricky gulped as he saw the pianist’s glare was colder than North Pole. ‘My study time was interrupted and Ricky needed to be severely punished,’ Ricky could almost hear his thoughts. Gun Woo’s hand started to itch toward a very hard-looking paperweight. Ricky’s eyes widened in alarm.

 

“Ricky, what did I say earlier?”

 

“Ummm, not to disturb you…?”

 

“Correct. And what are you doing now?”

 

“Disturbing you?”

 

“Correct again.” By this time, Gun Woo’s hand had finally enclosed around the paperweight.

 

Ricky needs to start talking fast before he ends up a vegetable.

 

“Hyung, I need your help!” Ricky pulled off the most serious face he could. “It’s really mind-boggling. I couldn’t figure it out!”

 

“What is it that you couldn’t figure out?” Gun Woo asked cautiously, probably thinking this is one of Ricky’s pranks again.

 

“How to wear a bra,” Ricky replied simply.

 

A pause.

 

Ricky,” a tone of warning crept into the older guy’s voice. Gun Woo sounded extremely annoyed.

 

“You see, I somehow couldn’t grasp how to wear it. I tried hooking the two ends of the bra but it just simply wouldn’t! There must be a trick on how girls do it.”

 

“Ricky, you’re a girl.”

 

“Uhh, I know…?”

 

“You’re supposed to know how to do it! The hell, why are we even having this conversation? Just do it like you used to. Of course, you’ve worn it before, haven’t you?”

 

“Excuse me?! Of course not.”

 

“What?!”

 

“Well, anyway… can’t you just help me?” Ricky asked, hopeful.

 

Gun Woo counted to ten before speaking, a habit he’s starting to develop whenever he’s around Ricky.

 

“Ricky, I’m a guy.” Gun Woo said calmly.

 

“So?”

 

Gun Woo face palmed.

 

“You are not supposed to show anyone your…” The older guy gestured wildly to Ricky’s chest. “You are not supposed to show those just to anybody!”

 

Ricky didn’t know but Gun Woo briefly wondered where the guy last night went to. The one who went all ‘All men are beasts’ guy. Really, this girl is driving him insane!

 

“But I don’t mind,” Ricky said slowly, scrunching his face. He doesn’t get why Gun Woo’s being like this. They’re both guys after all!

 

Oh, wait… Oh.

 

OH.

 

Gun Woo’s face flamed.

 

“Well, I mind,” Gun Woo said, flustered. “It’s not right.”

 

Right then and there, Ricky decided he didn’t care at all. He just wanted to get this all over with and be rid of this problem of having to wear a bra. He also decided being a girl is such a pain. Gun Woo could just see him in all his glory and he wouldn’t care. It’s not like he hadn’t done it before anyway.

 

He jerked Gun Woo to his feet and began dragging him to the room where the objects are.

 

“Hey!”

 

The paperweight lay forgotten on his table. Thankfully.

 

Ricky grandly presented Gun Woo the two objects. He could see horror, fascination, bewilderment and exasperation on Gun Woo’s face.

 

A moment of silence enveloped them.

 

“Those are the ugliest lingerie I have ever seen.” Gun Woo flatly said, looking at Ricky.

 

“I bet those are the only lingerie you’ve ever seen.” Ricky shot back. Well, he didn’t exactly know what makes a good bra or not.

 

Gun Woo ignored Ricky’s last statement and continued to speak. “And what is this…” At this, Gun Woo squinted. “There’s actually a bra with—with Teen Top logos all over it?”

 

“What’s wrong with a Teen Top bra?” Ricky asked defensively. On a side note, Ricky was briefly flattered that Gun Woo knows what Teen Top's logo looks like.

 

“Nothing… It’s just that there are actually people who would want to wear it is what baffles me.” Gun Woo said while looking at Ricky pointedly.

 

Ricky just shrugged.

 

“Anyway, I figured your problem already.”

 

Ricky blinked. Wow, that was fast! He knew going to Gun Woo was a good thing!

 

“What is it?” The Teen Top member asked eagerly.

 

“They’re the wrong size,” Gun Woo said. “How do you expect to fit these small bras on those balloons of yours?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A resounding slap can be heard throughout the whole apartment building.