EunHae's marriage, Eunhyuk's death and EunHae's son

Spring Affair

One day later, Donghae was dressed as a girl and is Eunhyuk's bride. "DONGHAE!" someone shouted at him. "What?!?!? Can you see I am dressed up for my marriage? What is it now, Cordi Noona?" he asked. "Eunhyuk wants to give you a surprise and he wants you to listen what he play the piano. He also wants you to learn the piano from him." said the Cordi Noona. Donghae giva a cute smile and said "I will be ready any mintue."  When the marriage has started, the female hold Donghae's hand and showed him the piano along with Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyukkie! That's so sweet of you playing the piano for me. But now we should get on with our wedding." said Donghae who just got pouted himself. "Everyone, we are here to celebrate of Hyukjae and Donghae's wedding. Eunhyuk, will you take care of Donghae for everything?" said the wedding planner. "I do." Eunhyuk said. "And you Mr Lee Donghae, will you love hime more than anything esle?" said the wedding planner. "I do." said Donghae. "You may now kiss the bride or man!" said the wedding planner feeling werid about the boys. Both Donghae and Eunhyuk kissed each other and later, Eunhyuk carried Donghe in a bridal way. 

1 year later, Donghae was pregant and it was confirmed to be a baby boy. "Hello baby! Are you tired? Who's a good boy?" said Donghae talking to his baby inside his body and seen playing the piano very well since Eunhyuk teach him how to do it. Suddenly, his cellphone just rang as he recevied his calls for 33 times already. "Hello? Who is this? Hyung what's wrong?" he asked. "Your husband... he is in the..." his senior friend muttered. "What? What's wrong? His brain cancer got worst?" he asked. "Not that, he cannot breath and he needs you to come here right now quickly before he's gone." his senior friend said. 

Donghae drover his car quickly to the hospital and went to the room to see his husband. "Eunhyuk..." said Donghae as he was about to cry. "Can you hear me? Please just yes and I will play a piano for you." he continued to say everything until Eunhyuk stopped breathing. "Eunhyuk? Eunhyuk? EUNHYUK ANSWER ME! Nurse help! He is not breathing." he said as he was panic after realising that Eunhyuk was not breathing. After a few mintues later, the nurse informed him as she said that Eunhyuk has passed away due to his brain cancer. "My husband is dead? No, this cannot be true! Eunhyuk, I'm sorry for not being there for you." said Donghae.

In 2021, Donghae's son was seen playing his piano with blood all over his shirt. "Kaa-san never returned home and my boyfriend is not here?" said the son. He later looked at the photo of his parents being together. But he was happy that his mother (Donghae) is still alive only that he did not return from work while he just finished his schooling. "Umma!" said the son. "Takeru.." said Donghae as they hugged each other and Donghae was smiling to the sky and thought in his head. "Hyukkie, you will be with me and your son, Takeru." 

tumblr_n3wj8ev4xe1qeu8qgo1_500.jpg

THE END!

The story ends when EunHae already have their son and Donghae thanks Eunhyuk for everything. If anyone wants to know who is EunHae's son, his name is Sato Takeru. (Image is below the message). My next story is Spring Affair: The Sequeal. The sequeal shows after EunHae's story and now focus on Kamen Rider Den-O actors (two riders) as both are the son of EunHae and KyuMin. See you later in Spring Affair: The Sequeal!

tumblr_lrxic009g71r3a5n1o1_400.jpg

 Here is the new link of this fanfic (the sequeal):

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/715739