It's Over Eunhyuk

Spring Affair

Donghae saw the person in black and figured out it was his father. "APPA!" he cried but his father stopped him and said, "Donghae, my dear boy, you cannot come with me everytime you want to be dead and live with me." "But umma is with you, right?" Donghae said. His father nodded and leaves Donghae alone. "Appa, Appa, APPA!" he screamed.

His eyes were opened and he find out that Eunhyuk is sleeping on his lap. "Hyukkie, you worried? If you're gone, we can have a child. You want a boy right?" he thought until Eunhyuk had woken up. "Donghae! You're awake! I thought you are going to die soon!" he said. "Idiot! If you leave me, you will be dead by now." Donghae said as he and Eunhyuk laugh. "Donghae, I have an illness for long time and I'll disapper if you want to marry me now. After this year, the next one I'll be gone. Sorry Donghae." Eunhyuk thought when his face turned into serious. "Disappering is your speciality, right?" he said. "No... I never never never neverwanted this kind of it." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk later smiled and said, "You can see shooting stars from here, wouldn't that memorable?" Donghae nodded and said, "Of course it is and- wait a mintue, could it be that you're in love with me?" "Yes! I love you since when we were kids at that time when your father passed away, would you marry me?" Eunhyuk asked. Donghae pushed him Eunhyuk got hit on his back. "I don't understand what you're doing. Why, why, why Donghae WHY?" Eunhyuk cried. "I'm sorry but if you disapper by this year or next one, I never want this kind of this relationship. Hyukjae, it's over. We're through." Donghae said as he leaves the hospital and Eunhyuk. He was discharged and turned around to see the hospital. "Hyukkie, please forgive me because I only this sake for you because of your illness." he thought as leaves to return to his house.

After he enter his house, he was shocked to find that Eunhyuk is here. "Idiot, what have you done to me?" Eunhyuk said. Donghae was shown sacred as he knew Eunhyuk will punch him by right now. 

 

A/N: Donghae just broke up with Hyukkie because he knew about Eunhyuk's illness. But what kind of illness does he have? Click here to vote: