The Accident

Spring Affair

Donghae close his shop and went to see Eunhyuk whether he came out from the bathroom. "Donghae, what are you doing?" Eunhyuk asked. Donghae shakes his head as he went off but grabbed by Eunhyuk's arm. "Why are you avoiding me? HUH?! Just shut up!" Eunhyuk asked as he pushed Donghae from the stairs. Unfortuantely, Donghae got hit by the wall as head is bleeding and his eyes were close. "Oh no, what have I done to my fishy friend? Donghae! Donghae! Donghae wake up! NO! I gotta call the ambulance." Eunhyuk thought as he use Donghae's handphone.

10 mintues later, the ambulance arrived as they carried Donghae and Eunhyuk decided to follow them. Eunhyuk waiting outside the bed ward until the doctor arrive. "Doc, how's Donghae?" he asked. "He is in coma because of the hit on his head and he will recover soon in 4 weeks." the doctor said. "WHAT?!?! 4 weeks? But can't you treat him a medicine?" he asked. "I'm sorry Mr Lee but I need his parents to sign the treatment contract." the doctor said. "His parents passed away, I will sign the treatment contract." Eunhyuk said as he signed his name. He went to Donghae's bed where Donghae got bandaged on his head.

"Donghae, I-I-I'm s-so....... SORRY!" Eunhyuk cried. While Donghae is in coma, his dream appear in his imagination. "Donghae, Donghae, Donghae." someone called his name while Donghae turned his head around to see who is the person calling his name.

Author's note: I know this chapter is short but poor Fishy-Hae got an accident because Hyukkie just push Donghae. See you in the next chapter!