Inside my House

Spring Affair

Donghae was surprised to hear that but at the same time, he felt embrassed. "Oh, I see then. You can move into my house with me." Donghae said. Eunhyuk was happy for him because Donghae is finally living with someone to accompany. But he remembers something, he will disappear within 1 year later and he cannot accompany Donghae for 1 year later. They arrived in Donghae's house which is also his work time when his customers appeared. "Your room will be at upstairs and I will sleep downstairs. So, don't you dare to sleep with me for one whole year!" Donghae shouted. Eunhyuk later ran upstairs as he unpacked his clothes. Donghae realized that the customers are looking at him as they enter his house. "You people......um.........forget about this situation!" Donghae said to them. All of his coustmers were male and he dosen't have any female customers because it doesn't attract to them and only males are. "Umma, Appa, what can I do in this situation when my new friend, Eunhyuk is staying with me?" he thought about them as he continued to do his work. After the customers left, he went upstairs to see Eunhyuk whether he fall asleep or not. But when he opened the door, he saw no one inside Eunhyuk's room and he checked every single thing to find Eunhyuk until he heard the shower . "Hello, are you in there Eunhyukkie?" Donghae asked shyly. Eunhyuk gave him a sign that says 'YES! I AM' that scares Donghae. Donghae later went downstairs as he closed his work in order for him to sleep.

P.S. I know it is still on hiatus but I want to update this chapter because I am really busy with my things not my new Kyuhae story. So, please comment my story quickly and I will update the next chapter if I am free.