Moving In

Spring Affair

"Are you nuts?" said Eunhyuk as they were walking into the private café. They sat down at the table no.57 while talking to each other. "What do you mean?" Donghae asking him. "Moving in my apartment? But what about your family shop? It's says 'The Lee Family' sign and it belongs to you. I will stay at your place instead and that will keep you company from now onwards." Eunhyuk said. Donghae was confused but he really want to help Eunhyuk since he's been so lonely after his family died. "Okay, you can move in my house but it is also a part time work." Donghae said to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk jump on Donghae which makes him punched him instead. "Ow!" Eunhyuk whined. Donghae was shocked to see Eunhyuk really hurt because of his powerful punch. "Oh no! Eunhyukkie, are you okay? Please be okay!" Donghae cried but was embrassed when other people look at him. "Idiot." Eunhyuk mumbled. "What?" Donghae asked as they move out from the café. The next day, Eunhyuk was walking with his suitcase and Donghae was riding on his bicycle. Not long enough until they bumped into each other. "WAH! Donghae, look out!" Eunhyuk warned him. Donghae did not noticed and he accidentally make himself and Eunhyuk fell down on the hill. "Are you okay Eunhyukkie? Don't you say 'Idiot' to me again!" Donghae said to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk nodded as he was about to get up, Donghae grabbed him and he really want to talk with him. "Why did you call me an idiot?" Donghae asked. "You looked like you were worried." Eunhyuk said to Donghae but he knew he feel gulity about him. 

P.S. This story will be on hiatus because of my Kyuhae story. Sorry Eunhae fans and don't try kill me!