First Meeting

Spring Affair

15 years ago.......

"Umma, what's wrong?" asked the young boy after running from his school work. "Your appa....just........passed...away." said his mother. The young boy to be revealed is Lee Donghae. "Wae! I don't understand! This must be a joke! Right, umma?" he asked his mother. "Honey, your dad really got sick and he got a cancer." his mother explained. He ran saw his father in the funeral white colour box and he almost burst out his tears. "APPA! NO! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! APPA!" Donghae cried infront of other people especially the other young boy who was just having no expression after all. Donghae later run away from the funeral ceremony and he cried again. "I couldn't even say goodbye properly. APPA!" he cried. He suddenly felt nothing inside of him anymore but cried all day long.

20 years later......

Donghae now as 22 years old working all by himself after his mother passed away in a car accident. He kept saying  he felt nothing inside of him. His shop was owned by his family but since he is the only one who is still remaining of the family, he still want to work hard for his family fees. The door opened and he say about to Donghae. "If you don't move on with the future, everything may disappear and also, you look like you need to be protected." said the young man. "I'm also the one who attend your father's funeral." the young man explained. "You're the one who doesn't have any expression in 15 years ago and who are you?" Donghae asked the young man. "My name is Lee Hyukjae but you can call me Eunhyuk. Yup, I'm the one who don't have any expression after all." said the young man. Now the young man named is Eunhyuk, Donghae still prefer to be alone because he never hired anyone to help him to do all the work. "I'm sorry but you like to take a seat for a while?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk nodded and he sit down at the corner of the table. "Would you like a coffee or tea?" Donghae asked. "Coffee will do and would you like to sit beside me?" Eunhyuk asked. "Sure, for a talk only." Donghae said.