Prologue & Character Introduction

Be My Mother, Seonsaengnim!

29 May

Dear journal~~

Uwaa~ this is my first time writing this~~

Today, daddy bought me this book, he said that I could write everything in here even though he know that I didn’t hide anything from him… but… ugh, don’t look at me like that! Yeah, I’ll tell you… but shhhh… you can’t tell daddy about this, ne? Pinky promise?

Actually, there is something that I didn’t tell him… but~~ I’ll tell you later, ne? Cause I haven’t introduce myself, kekeke it was weird if I tell you my secret and I still haven’t introduce myself, right?

My name is Cho Jinri, I’m 6 old this year. If you are confuse why I can write properly on my young age, the reason is because I’m a genius like my daddy, kekeke

Daddy said that I’m the second most beautiful girl in the world. Hehehe don’t give me that look… I once ask daddy who is the most beautiful one and you know what his answer is? Yes… she is my mommy… well… I admit it that she is prettier than me but still~~ I have mommy’s beauty and daddy’s brain hehehe

I live with my daddy since I was still a tiny baby… where is my mommy, you ask… Daddy said that she already go to the most beautiful place in the world… and yeah I know what he mean…

But I’m not sad because daddy is very caring… even though he has to do some work but he always beside me whenever I need him… he love me very much and I love him very much too…

I can’t tell daddy this because I don’t want him to be sad. I hate to see his sad smile when we go to mommy’s place… I don’t want to see it again, so I keep it for myself…

Actually… I always envy the other kids… when I go to park with daddy last Sunday; I see a lot of kids go there with both of their parents… with their daddy and mommy… I want to be like that too~ I want to go there with both of my parent… have a picnic together, playing together and eat ice cream together…

I know if I tell daddy about this, he will be sad and I don’t want to see him sad~~ because if he sad then I’ll be sad too…

It’s not that I don’t like to live with just my daddy… I like it… I reeaaally like it but I always feel jealous when I see my friend go to school with their mother… I want to be like that too… I want to feel mommy’s love for me… the one who can smother me with love aside for my daddy…

Oooh no… I can hear daddy footstep… and he knocking on my door right now… I’ll talk to you later, ne? I have to go to School right now~~

 

Bye~ bye~~

 

                                                                                                                                                                               

Cho Jinri

 

 

 

Character Introduction

 

Major Characters

Lee Sungmin  A 23 years. He currently become a new teacher at SM kindergarten. He is a kind-hearted man who loves children very much which is one of the reasons why he become a kindergarten teacher. His feature who looks like Jinri’s mother was one of the reason why she mistake him as her mother when she meet him for the first time.

Lee Sungmin

23 years old. He currently become a new teacher at SM kindergarten. He is a kind-hearted man who loves children very much which is one of the reasons why he become a kindergarten teacher. His feature who looks like Jinri’s mother was one of the reason why she mistake him as her mother when she meet him for the first time.

 

 

Cho Kyuhyun

28 years old. Ever since his wife died 4 years ago he become a single father for his only daughter. Even though there was a lot of woman who take interest on him and love him but he always reject them because he feel that he would betrayed his late wife if he dating someone else. He love his daughter very much and will do anything to make her happy to the extent that he accept Sungmin in his life as his daughter mother.

 

 

Cho Jinri

6 years old. She often feel lonely and envious to her friend because they have an intact family – there’s a father and a mother –  she often being bullied by her friend because she didn’t have a mother. She love her father very much but deep inside her heart, she longed for a mother figure until one day she meet someone who she could call “Mommy”

 

 

Minor Characters

snsd+sunny+daum+cloud+wallpapers.jpg

 

Super_Junior_s_HeeChul_is_a_Popular_Prof

 

Yoona-SNSD-2013-New-Hairstyles.jpg

Lee Sunkyu

Jinri’s late mother. She was warm and kind hearted woman who love her family very much. She died when Jinri was 2 years old and leave Jinri on her father’s care.

 

Kim Heechul

He is Kyuhyun’s right hand and best friend. He is the one who always asked Kyuhyun to remarried and match-making him with his friend because he thought that Kyuhyun still need someone to take care of him and Jinri still need a mother to love her.

 

Im Yoona

She is Jinri’s teacher at SM kindergarten. She is a lovely teacher who love her student very much. She like to taking care of her student’s well-being, especially Jinri since she know that Jinri live only with his father. She is 8 months pregnant and soon going to leave her students for a while. 

6ad6ad8btw1docvnhgvq5j.jpg

 

tumblr_ma0nfeecQX1qkozk5o1_1280.jpg

 

snsd+taeyeon+high+cut+magazine+(1).jpg

Victoria Song

Heechul’s friend. Heechul introduce her to Kyuhyun one night, in hope that Kyuhyun could open his heart for her.

 

Nam Hyunwoo

Jinri’s friend who often said that Jinri has no mother but after one accident, Hyunwoo become Jinri’s friend.

 

Kim Taeyeon

Sungmin’s childhood friend. She live in London with her parents.

(Will reveal more about her on later chapter)

yesung-02.jpg

 

 

 

Kim Jongwoon (Yesung)

Taeyeon’s servant and ‘older brother’. He become Taeyeon’s servant since Taeyeon was 10 years old.

(Will reveal more about him on later chapter)