Ending Part

TIME'S UP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And there it ends." I'm aware of the dripping tears from my eyes. I can feel it. And I am also aware that my face is getting wet but not only because of my tears but also hers.

"But I am happy to always see you here. I'm glad that I am able to see you even in my dreams. That prove that love knows no limit. Even death." I opened my eyes to see my love tearing. Her hands covering her face, quietly sobbing. I moved and faced her. I gently pulled her hands away from her face, I gripped it gently. "I'm sorry. I was a jerk. Never knew how important you are to me. How I love you until I lost you. I'm sorry. I should cherish every minute that I'm with you. Not in this way. It was too late. I love you and only you Hwang MiYoung. You were the best thing that ever happened to me. I never regret meeting you. You are my life, my everything. And I don't know how to continue my life now that you weren't with me. I'm sorry. I love you. I love you. I love you." I cried.

"I love you too, Siwon." she sobbed. I came closer to her, minimizing our gap, I kissed her tears. Every drop, her eyes and lastly I sealed our love. I savor the moment, our moment.  And when I opened my eyes we are back at the seashore. It was sunset. This was her only wish to me that I never granted, to watch the sunset at the beach with me.

"It's time. You need to go. You need to wake up." she uttered wiping her tears.

"Do I really need to go? Can't I stay here with you? Can't I be with you?" I asked. I never wanted to go. I never wanted to leave her.

"You can't. You know someone's still waiting for you out there."

"But I don't care about them. I only care about you." I protested.

"Don't too foolish Siwon. You got to go."

"If that's what you want. I get to see you again tomorrow night, right?" she nodded. I turned my back from her when suddenly a hand wrapped around my waist. It was hers and I faced her again.

"Can I ask you a favor?" I nodded. She held her head down and get something around her neck.

"Please let me go." she said. She reached for my hands and put something. Just then I realize it was the necklace I gave her. And that broke my heart. That broke me. "I want you to move on. I don't want you to come back here again. Please. It hurts me to see you in pain. It hurts me to see you grief every night. I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter