Story Part 1

TIME'S UP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Once there was a boy..."

 

(Flashback)

 

It was summer, June 28 to be exact. Summer, no class and the hot weather makes everything boring. I escaped from our house, after getting rid of the maids and guards to go to a nearby hill. As 16 years old student I also needed some peace and some break time from the chaos in our house. I never wanted to be born with a golden spoon, money makes my life miserable rather than making it worth living. I settled myself under a shady tree, I intended to take a nap here. The peaceful atmosphere, the warm gentle breeze, the melodic singing of birds. This is the simple life I want to live far from the usual arguement and shouting that I always wake up to.  After minutes of enjoying my simple heaven, something awakens me from my rest. More of someone.

 

"Mr. Clover. Four leaf clover. Where are you? Mr. Clover." It was a voice of a girl. Too curious I fixed myself and looked who it was.

"Mr. Four leaf clover." There I saw her a meter from me kneeling in the ground, finding something. And I guess it was a clover. I moved closer to her unnotice. That's the time I realize she was crying. Ridiculous, crying over a clover.

"Yes." What the... I was surprise with her sudden exclamation. Still I continued to observe her. She closed her eyes and mumbled something that I don't understand. What is this weird girl doing?  Minutes passed but she did not moved nor opened her eyes. Did she fell asleep?

"Yah!" I shouted. No response. I walked near her and nudged her. No response. I did the combo.

"Yah. Wake up. Are you okay? Yah." I shouted shaking her. That’s when she opened her eyes and looked at me. She's a total mess with her eyes so red from crying. But beyond that you can still see her beauty.

"Are you okay?" I asked out of sympathy. Then out of nowhere she hugged me and sobbed even harder soaking my shirt. At first I was hesitant thinking it was some kind of a joke but I got no choice but to embrace her though it was so awkward cause she is a total stranger. I can't just shoved her cause it seem she's in great pain or whatever now.

"Just let it out." I consoled while patting her back. We were in that awkward position until she stopped crying and apologized to me.

(End of flashback)

 

"After that the girl gave her trust to the boy. She told him why she was there; she told him that she was looking for a four leaf clover to make a wish. A wish to cure her mother. Her mother has a leukemia and been suffering in it for years. He thinks that was so foolish to believe in such belief but he respects the girl. And from there the trust turned to friendship and soon to love." I paused my story to catch some air and to remember more of our moments.

"Is the girl pretty?" she asked.

"Yes she is. Not just pretty but also kind. She is perfect. That's why the boy fall for her in no time. But the boy is too coward at first. He was contented by their bestfriend relationship. He was contented that in that way he can protect the girl. He was contented to see her smile and laugh. But fate was never been contented that when they stepped in their first year college he gained enough courage. He confessed." I continued. She was just listening attentively.

 

"It was autumn that time. As he believe it is the season where everything falls cause even him fell hard enough for her. The girl was oblivious of his plan that day. He never dropped a hint nor did anyone tell her."

 

(Flashback)

"Donghae, is everything settled? Did you inform the teacher? How about the diner? The instruments? The--"

"Siwon. Will you calm down? Everything is in place."he replied preparing himself. I sighed. Okay I'm so eager much, as well nervous.

"Okay, it's time. Good luck buddy." he skipped leaving me in the backstage of the theatre.

(End of flashback)

"His friend Donghae is a great help. Donghae went to the room of first year business management, what his purpose was, its a surprise. In shocked of Hae's presence, the teacher stopped her lecture and directed her attention to him. The class was filled with mumbles and murmures wondering what the lads gonna do. But of course it's all part of the act. The girl on the other side was quietly observing. She knew Donghae, from her bestfriends, the boy and Sica. And he knew how he was into Sica. Remembering that, she excitedly slapped her seatmate's shoulder. Squealing "Omo. Sica he's going to do it. I'm so happy for you," while Sica eyed her bestfriend. Sica maybe was too embarrassed by her bestfriend's misconceptions. And—" I was cut off suddenly when she slapped my forehead.

"How did you know that? Stop making fun of me." I let out a chuckle. She is so cute acting that way. I remember how the HaeSica couple told me her reaction in that classroom.

"The boy told me. Stop interrupting the story; you ruined the smooth flow. And the continuation. Donghae sat in the front of the class, started strumming his guitar. He sang the favorite song of the girl. The class also sang along including the teacher and the girl. After the song she began exclaiming how lucky Sica was when Hae handed her a flower. It is a white rose. “Someone sends me here to do that and give this to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter