Story Part 2

TIME'S UP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Flashback)

 

Love is something that adds spice in life. It gives thrill and new experience, happiness and surprises. But also it gives sadness and disappointment. In every fairytale, there is a witch that will test the loyalty, the faithfulness and the strength of your love. There will always be something that comes between you. But as they say in every problem there's always a solution.

 

"Oppa." I turned around to see my beautiful girlfriend calling me out.

"Baby, I thought you got class?" I hugged her and kissed her temple.

"I have but I went out to see you. Are you free tonight? Uhm-- around 6? I need some help with my business proposal." she asked when I loosen the hug.

"I think I am. But before that I need to fit my suit for the graduation." I answered. Yes, I will be graduating this month. And sad to say I will be also saying goodbye to her. And I don't know how to say it. This is the problem I was talking about that soon enough we will be apart.

"Perfect. Sorry I can't accompany you there. See you tonight at my house." then she kisses me and skipped away. I just stared at her back moving away from me. I don't want to be away from her. I can't take it. I want to bring her with me but how? She still studying and I my parents can't wait for another 2 years.

I did my job, after my last class I rushed to the shop and fit my suit. I can't wait to see her. I missed her.

"Good evening Sir Siwon."

"Good evening." I replied to the greeting of their maid as I enter their mansion. Only her and the maids live here. Her father was in Los Angeles for their business and her mother didn't make it that day.

"Miss Fany is in her room right now sir."

"Thank you. I'm just going there." I went upstairs and went to her room. As soon as I reached the doorstep I knocked twice but nobody answered. I knocked again but it’s the same.

"Baby?" I tried to call her out but there was no response. Maybe she fell asleep.

"I'm going in Baby." I opened the door and I was confused why the light are off but I still went inside thinking she was asleep.

"CHUKHAHAE!" she shouted scarying hell out of me. She went out from the dark holding a cake.

"Congratulation on your graduation oppa."  I was speechless. Here she is, planning to celebrate my graduation and here I am planning to leave her. A sting of guilt crept in my heart, I can't afford to leave "my life" here.

"Oppa!" She snapped. Then I realize she was waiting for me to blow the candle which I immediately did.

"Did you bake it yourself?" I asked.

"Yes with the help of the maids."

"Aw, my baby is so sweet." I took some icing with my finger and it.

"How does it taste?"

"Sweet. Best cake I ever taste."

"Really?" I nodded.

"Yah." I yelled while laughing. There the suspect ran away after putting some icing in my face. I got some handful of icing and ran for my vengeance. And thats our last moment together as a happy couple.

(End of Flashback)

 

"After that the boy did his plan on going to Japan to manage their branch there which will eventually be his. Online communication and calling have been a great help to keep in touch with each other. It seem that they were not apart. Well long distance is not a big problem at their first. It’s been one year since the boy left and there wasn't any problem except that they really miss each other. But not everything went on a smooth way. The girl became busy since she was graduating and the boy was too focus on their company's expansion that ate up all his time. And there a large gap grew between them. Months passed with only minimal phone calls, less time with each other and he never bothered to go home to Seoul anymore. This saddened the girl.  She was thinking that the boy has someone else, that maybe he was too busy to think about her, he fall out of love and the list goes on."

"Yah. You're so bad. I wasn't thinking about that. I trust you. Well I just really miss you that time. And I thought you're not going to attend my graduation." Again she butted in my story.

"I know that's why I love you. It’s just so funny to think about it."

 

(Flashback)

 

"YAH. SIWON ARE YOU PLANNING TO DITCH FANY ON HER GRADUATION? JUST TRY DO IT AND I'LL KILL YOU. . . .But oppa can you please talk to her right now I'm going crazy here listening to her endless worry and negative thoughts. Every minute she keeps on mentioning you this and you that. Donghae and I were like babysitting a spoiled brat. Oh my Siwon, whatever you are preparing there make it fast. And by the way in five days it will be our graduation." I distance my phone from my ear. Sica is again nagging me about Tiffany. But I am glad to know that Tiffany is concerned about me. Actually it was so funny how I imagined her slumping, complaining to Sica how I don't call her or even text her. It was just so cute.

"Just be patient with her please. I am going to attend her graduation but don't tell her. I want everything to be surprise. I was almost finished with the preparation. And will you keep an eye on my baby. Tell her I miss her. Btw, I know she was lonely so am I, please cheer her up for me. Thank you Sica, also to Hae."

"Okay oppa. Gotta go. Your wife is coming. Bye." and she hung up. Five days and I am going to see you again Fany baby.

(End of Flashback)

 

"So you really think I'm that funny?" I bobbed my head updown to her statement.

"Of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter