First Part

TIME'S UP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Choi SiWon. I know it's you."

She removed my hands that was covering her eyes then looked back at me. Her face never changed from the last time I saw her.

"You're back."

"Of course. As what I have promise." I replied as I occupied the space beside her. She gave me her brightest smile before she turned her gaze back to the sea.

"Why in the sea?" she asked.

"I don't know, something I regret in the past. I never get the chance to bring you here." I reached for her hand to fits it with mine.

"Uhm. So now you did." She laid her head on my shoulder. I grabbed that chance to smell her hair, leaving a soft kiss on her head. The thing I usually do. I stared at the sea for a while, I hope I get to do this in the past.

"But it will never be the same again." I said. She then stared at me, cupped my face forcing to look at her.

"Don't be sad or else I'll leave." Threatened, I flashed my best smile to please her.

"Handsome." She complimented while pinching my cheek hard enough.

"Ouch. Thats hurts." I acted, slightly patting my cheeks. She just grinned at me and stood up.

"Don't fool me, I know you don't feel anything. Come on I want to stroll somewhere." She pulled me up while I'm still massaging my cheek. She's right I don't feel any pain but playing a little won't hurt right?

"But my face really hurts."

"Stop being a baby Siwon. I know you want something." I cheekily smiled.

"But I am your baby and forever you're my girl. Please, you know how much I miss you." I pointed my cheek.

"Okay." My grin became wider with her approval. She tiptoed to reach me while I waited for her to come nearer. And as her lips just an inch away I turned my head making her lips landed on mine.

"I love you baby." I whispered. I'm sorry for being a jerk in the past Fany but I just want you to know how I love you even if it's too late.

"Yah. How dare you stoled it." she complained punching my shoulder repeatedly. I catched her hands midway then kissed it.

"So where do you want to go?" I fixed my eyes on her, mesm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter