Two

Dream Of Me

"J-J-Jongin…" Chanyeol choked at his words in disbelief of what he could see in front of his very eyes.

 

"Hi Yeollie!!" Jongin greeted Chanyeol teasingly. Because his Baekhyunnie was with his bestfriend, Jonginnie, and with Luhannie. "Don't worry, we'll just watch." Jongin winked and Chanyeol could only frown at Jongin.

 

"Uh, you sure? How about Luhan and you Baek--"

 

"Don't talk to me, this friend of yours poisoned my bestfriend's mind. Look at what happened, Luhan learned to lie and to trick me!!" Baekhyun pouted, glaring at Luhan and Jongin who were smiling at each other. "What else are you hiding from me?!" Baekhyun growled.

 

"Nothing!!" the two boys defended, holding their laughter.

 

"You two, I think you're best when you're together--"

 

"Hyung!!" Jongin greeted when he noticed that Kyungsoo was beside Baekhyun.

 

"Ah, he-hey. So, who will be auditioning??" Kyungsoo said without sparing a look at Jongin who just greeted him.

 

"Me!! Chanyeol and I. I will!!" Baekhyun suddenly stated and it surprised the three.

 

Chanyeol shifted his gaze to Baekhyun who was now clinging onto him. "A-Are you sure??"

 

"Yes I am. And I wanted the TWO BOYS have their time together, ALONE!!" Baekhyun emphasized the last seven words and raised an eyebrow to the two. Jongin frowned at the statement. He looked at Kyungsoo to see his reaction but it just hurt him. Yes, Kyungsoo was busy arranging the registration forms but he was smiling.

 

= = =

 

After what Jongin saw, Jongin seemed out of energy. His heart stung because of his thought that Kyungsoo might think that he and Luhan are together, so Kyungsoo would just look for another guy and gave up his love for Jongin. Or he might think that he and Luhan was perfect match for each other that's why he's smiling that way. Jongin pouted and looked sad.

 

Luhan noticed this so he apologized. "No, it's not your fault and it's okay." Jongin gave Luhan a reassuring smile. But still, Luhan was bothered so he just said, to assure Jongin, "I know you like him." And he smiled.

 

Jongin lowered his head, "Seriously, am I making myself.. Ugh… I think I'm stupid. Ah no, I AM stupid." He stated hopelessly.

 

"No, I think you're just being yourself and that is not stupid." Luhan smiled. "Ah so, he is the man in your dreams." Luhan concluded.

 

"And the man of my dreams." Jongin added.

 

"You're really inlove huh?" Luhan chuckled at Jongin's cheesiness. "I really have to dedicate my book to you." he hit Jongin's back.

 

"I think you should not." Jongin refused. And Luhan was shocked of what Jongin said, and asked him why. "I think you should dedicate your book to your father." Jongin answered.

 

Luhan was softened hearing Jongin's words, and hit Jongin on its arm, "Don't make me cry." Luhan looked up the ceiling to stop the tears from falling but, "Ugh, you're mean Jongin-ah." Luhan wiped his tears away.

 

Jongin smiled and embraced Luhan. "Sorry."

 

"Hey you two." Jongdae interrupted. "That's not allowed in here."

 

Jongin frowned and said, "Uh! Why does every one of you thought that I like Luhan, well yeah, I like him because he's my friend but it's Kyungsoo, okay? I like Kyungsoo!" and Jongin's eyes widen at what he said.

 

Jongdae's mouth turned into an ‘O.' and then grinned.

Luhan was speechless at the impulsiveness of Jongin.

 

"Wait, wait Jongdae, please don't tell him." Jongin panicked, flapping his hands on his side like a bird and jumping up and down towards Jongdae.

 

Jongdae laughed at Jongin and smirked, "I won't tell if you'd audition." And he winked.

 

"What? E I don't know anything!!"  Jongin protested and lied.

 

"Why of course you do. If you want Luhan to join you, I'll allow it." Jongdae suggested, looking at Luhan who was dumbstruck. Jongin tried to refuse and was lost at his words. Thinking that it was Jongin's answer, he decided, "Okay, I'll tell Kyungsoo you like him."

 

Jongdae then turned around. And as he took his first step to tell Kyungsoo what he just discovered, Jongin stopped him and agreed to what Jongdae wanted. "You will never regret this." Jongdae winked and assured as he handed Luhan and Jongin the registration forms.

 

Guilt was eating Jongin as he watched Luhan filling up the registration form. "I'm sorry Luhan for bringing you in this situation; do you sing or dance ir act? You can back out if you want."

 

"No worries. I can do this." Luhan winked and smiled. Jongin was somehow relieved yet guilty of what will happen to Luhan. He just hoped that this will result into a good one, because he's not that confident to himself lately. And he felt a sting in his heart.

 

= = =

 

Jongin was about to explode when they were in the backstage while Luhan was humming the song he will sing in the auditions. Luhan hummed softly but he stopped when he noticed that Jongin was pale as if he was going to faint.. "Are you okay?" Luhan asked the nervous and pale Jongin.

 

"What will you do? Sing? Dance? Act? Whatever? What? What?" Jongin asked hysterically.

 

Luhan chuckled. "I'll sing, how about you?" Seeing Luhan stated that with confidence, Jongin didn't know what to do, he has never danced in front of many people since he was left alone.

 

"I-I-I don't know." Tears welled up in his eyes because of nervousness.

 

"Do you sing?" Jongin shook his head. "Do you dance?" Jongin didn't want to lie to Luhan so he said… "But it has been a long time since I dance in front of many people."

 

"Then dance like no one is watching you." Luhan said positively. Jongin looked at Luhan, confused.. "H-h-how?"

 

"Close your eyes and dream of the ones you love like you always do." Luhan said and smiled.

 

= = =

 

Audition has started. Jongin was still nervous that he felt his heart hurt. Not until he heard an angelic voice at the center of the stage, coming from the man of his dreams.

 

". . . Nae nuni wae iri nunbusyeo hage dwae
Simjangi wae iri michin deut ttwige hae
Sum gappa ojiman

Naegen neomu sojunghae itjima

Maen cheoeum ne kkum, ne mal, geu nunmulboda jinhan oh~ oh~
Tto cheongugui nektaboda dalkomhaetdeon oh~ oh~
Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby
Yaksokhae na meomchuji anheulge geudaeman bomyeo~~ . . ."

 

He stared at him lovingly and he knew that he fell deeply and deeply inlove. He watched Kyungsoo close his eyes, feeling the emotion in the song. "Hyung…" he whispered, his heart beating fast.

 

 

Jongin was comfortably lying on Kyungsoo's lap while Kyungsoo was singing. This was the music in his ears. He smiled lovingly as he watched Kyungsoo's lips mumbled his name….

 

 

"Jongin-ah,~~~" He suddenly woke up when Kyungsoo was waving his hand in front of him. When Jongin held himself up, Kyungsoo asked, "Jongin-ah, you're here? Where's Luhan??"

 

Jongin was about to tell his hyung that his voice was so beautiful but… "Kim Jongin, please get on the stage." Jongdae called. Jongin signalled that he'll be there to Jongdae who was now smiling teasingly.

 

Jongin was about to tell Kyungsoo that he have to go but he suddenly stopped because of Kyungsoo's shocked expression, wide eyes, mouth opened yet cute. And his face reddened. "I-I-I-I thought y-you--"

 

"I changed my mind." Jongin cut off Kyungsoo.

 

"Really? Well, that's great! So what're you going to do?" Kyungsoo asked happily.

 

"Uhmm I'll…" Jongin smiled. "Just watch."

 

Kyungsoo gave his heart-shaped smile to Jongin and said, "Well then, goodluck! I'll watch you over here."

 

"Thanks hyung." Jongin walked out the backstage when his head appeared behind the curtains which startled Kyungsoo, "Ah by the way hyung… I love your voice." And left Kyungsoo astounded.

 

Jongin struggled when he got on the stage, his legs were shaking, and his heart was thumping so hard. He glanced back at Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo gestured, "You can do it!" Jongin smiled, closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

 

"Close your eyes and dream of the ones you love like you always do."

 

The music played and Jongin saw his parents smiling at him and beside them, Kyungsoo. Jongin danced gracefully with the music. And they happily watched Jongin express his feelings through his soulful dance. This, he wished this would last forever. This very moment, he's happy, even if it was just a dream. Because now he knew, he could feel that they're just there for him. And they will always be.

 

= = =

 

After his performance, he felt his heart hurt maybe because he was nervous, but the smile given by the other students who watched soothed his heavy feeling. And because, he knew that there was a smiling Kyungsoo waiting for him in the backstage. Jongin went back and saw his Kyungsoo staring at him, wide eyes, slack-jawed, so he felt uneasy. "Hyung, w-"

 

"Oh my gosh Jongin! You didn't tell me you're that good in dancing!" Kyungsoo hit Jongin. Jongin was confused at his hyung’s reaction so he just watched Kyungsoo hit him continuously. "Why didn't you tell me? Oh you're so, so good. And you said you can't dance! Why did you lie?!" Kyungsoo hit him again and pouted. And put his hands on his waist as if he was a mother who just scolded his son, and Jongin was the father.

 

Jongin scratched the back of his neck. Bowing his head slightly, he said, "Uhm, I'm embarrassed. But I didn't want to lie! I'm shy... That's all."

 

Kyungsoo stared at Jongin for 5 precious seconds and smiled. "It's okay. I'm just glad that you auditioned and I am looking forward working with you." And Jongin felt relieved seeing the heart-shaped smile of his hyung.

 

"But!!" Kyungsoo added and continued, "Let me tell you, Kim Jongin, I don't like people who lie so better not to do that again." Kyungsoo scolded Jongin. And Jongin bowed his head and apologized again.

 

"Let's get going." And Kyungsoo ruffled his hair. They walked towards Chanyeol who's waiting on the other side with Baekhyun.

 

"Where's Luhan?" Baekhyun asked when Jongin and Kyungsoo arrived without his bestfriend. Jongin just shrugged because after hearing Luhan's angelic voice, he disappeared. He didn't know where Luhan went to maybe because he was busy relaxing himself.

 

 He looked around but his world turned upside down when he found himself lying on the ground with Chanyeol hitting him. "Chanyeol?!!" Jongin shouted.

 

"Why didn't you tell me you're good at dancing?!" Chanyeol complained.

 

"Argh! Get off me!" Chanyeol stood up so Jongin would be able to explain. When Jongin stood up straightly, he said, "Don't worry, I haven't told it to anyone before until now. So-ouch!-stop hitting me, will you?!"

 

"I thought I'm your bestfriend."Chanyeol sobbed childishly and he continuously hit Jongin.

 

"Well, you just thought that." And Chanyeol's world stopped when Jongin said those words. He then looked at Jongin who has a wide grin imprinted on its face, eyes telling him the truth and started to hit him, again.

 

"Hahaha. Ouch! Hey stop it. I'm just kidding!" Jongin laughed. "And I woke up. Thanks." Jongin smiled at Chanyeol with gratitude. Chanyeol smiled but he continued hitting Jongin. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun laughed at the sweetness of the bestfriends.

 

 

After Chanyeol hit Jongin enough, they went outside to look for Luhan. Then Baekhyun asked, "Why didn't you tell us about it?"

 

Jongin frowned because here it goes again, this dance thing, so he just reasoned, "No one asked."

 

"I did!" Kyungsoo raised his hand as if some teacher asked a question for recitation. And it was followed by Chanyeol saying the same thing, as well as Baekhyun.

 

Jongin pouted and reminded himself that he got such attentive friends, "Right, so, I'm sorry."

 

"Yah yah guys! I'm sorry." Their attention turned to Luhan who's running towards them, soaking in sweat.

 

"Where have you been?" Baekhyun asked worriedly.

 

"I-I-I just looked for something." Luhan answered nervously.

 

"Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked when he noticed that Luhan was a little pale. Luhan gave him a reassuring smile, "I'm fine, let's get going."

 

The bunch of guys walked around the school.

 

Jongin was daydreaming of Kyungsoo because of the music in his ears which is the laughs of his hyung, until Luhan whispered something to him that he barely heard.

 

He turned his attention towards Luhan who seemed hiding from others, "Why, is there something wrong?" Jongin asked with concern seeing Luhan's eyes welling up in tears.

 

"I-I-I lost the draft of my book." Luhan said that Jongin barely heard, but as the words sunk in Jongin, his eyes widened. "What?" Jongin shouted and surprised everyone, enough reason for them to look at Jongin, and Luhan as well who froze, his heart thumping loudly.

 

"Uh.. wh-h-h-hey guys.. What are you going to do after this?" Jongin changed the topic for Luhan not to curse him because he had a miserable life and didn't want to add more burden to it.

 

"I'll go home. There's nothing to do here outside after this." Baekhyun answered first and followed by everyone who almost said the same thing.

 

They set out to go back to their homes, one by one. But not for Jongin and Kyungsoo, of course, as usual, they walked home together side by side on the street.

 

"Jongin... I've been thinking about this the whole time after you auditioned." Kyungsoo hesitantly stated. Jongin gave him a look which indicated him to continue to what he's saying. Kyungsoo inhaled and continued. "Why did you lie? I mean, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact, you're very good at it! Are you taking lessons before?"

 

"Nah, my parents and I used to dance together." Jongin said softly. And Kyungsoo felt uneasy, he felt like he opened a painful discussion, after hearing the words ‘used to.'

 

Not wanting the discussion go awkward, he ignored it and concluded. "Then your parents might be good dancers, look at you!" Jongin smiled at the compliment but he kept silent until they reached Kyungsoo's apartment. Kyungsoo dared not to look at Jongin anymore thinking that maybe Jongin was cursing him and he may disturb Jongin.

 

"Uh well, it's a goodbye now." Kyungsoo said as he stood in front of his apartment's door.

 

"Mmm. Bye hyung." Jongin waved a hand and smiled.

 

Kyungsoo then turned around to open the door but guilty was eating him that he wanted to cry. He seemed to open a sensitive discussion earlier so he ran towards the walking Jongin.

 

He struggled reaching Jongin since Jongin has long legs and Jongin could step in long distance than Kyungsoo could. "Jongin-ah!" He shouted when he wasn't able to reach Jongin. And it started to rain.

 

Jongin looked at the sky and turned around. His eyes widened seeing the rain soaking his hyung slowly. "Hyung!! It's raining!" He then ran towards Kyungsoo thinking that the shorter one might be running into him when they parted ways. As soon as they're meter apart, Kyungsoo rested his hands on his knees and slowly catching his breath.

 

"Hyung it's raining, why? Is there a problem?" Jongin asked worriedly. He ran a hand on his face since his bangs stuck on his forehead and shoved it away so he would be able to see his hyung clearly.

 

"I-I'm sorry." Kyungsoo said, bowing his head. Jongin then gave him a questioning look. "I'm sorry, I know, it's awkward, that dance thing, your parents. Sorry to ask... it seemed I'm not in the position to open that.." Kyungsoo suddenly stopped talking when he saw the smile plastered in Jongin's face. He felt his heart melt and his face flushed red, enough reason for him to bow his head and to create an excuse, "I'm sorry."

 

Jongin patted him on his shoulder and lifted Kyungsoo's face with his long and slender fingers to look at him. "Hyung..." Jongin smiled and Kyungsoo saw that the raindrops fell slowly and the time got in slow motion."Really? You thought that way? Haha.." Jongin laughed and Kyungsoo felt the vibrations of Jongin's laughs ran throughout his body, but he gave Jongin a confused look.

 

So Jongin tried to clarify, "Because I thought that it was a comfortable silence but you're thinking the opposite, haha... Don't worry hyung, it's okay. And I'm happy that at least I've shared something to you, right? Because I also want to know something about you..." Jongin suddenly stopped and flushed red because of his hyung's doe eyes were staring at him.

 

He realized he had said too much, but he continued and panicked, "Because I want you... no, I want you to know.. get to know me, or I wanted to get to know you, or the other one.. no, the other one.. eh? Wait. I wan.ted to know you. I want to know something, oh not just something, I mean like.. I wanted to know all the things about you?" Jongin panicked, he didn't know what he has been saying, and he just let his heart speak. But then he realized that his heart has a problem, he decided that he would get a medical checkup for his heart to be sure, because he decided, that he has a frantic heart.

 

Kyungsoo stared at Jongin and took his time for Jongin's words sink in him and slowly, his lips turned into a heart-shaped one and his wide eyes into crescent ones, enough reason for Jongin to daydream again.

 

"Sweet dreams yah." Jongin suddenly blurted, floating on the clouds in heaven.

 

"Huh?" Kyungsoo was confused, clueless where the words came from. He couldn't connect those words on what they were talking about.

 

Jongin suddenly woke up and said, "Ah no! I said, sweet dreams, for later,, when you're sleeping. Sweet dreams. Oh! You should go back now hyung, we don't want you to get sick right?" Jongin clarified and cursed himself because Oh my gosh, Kyungsoo hyung might think I'm so weird. Oh waht now!! So he found a way to end the weird conversation.

 

= = =

 

Kyungsoo's smile didn't leave him even in his dreams. All the things that happened repeated in his dreams.

 

"... you should go back now hyung. Don't get sick." Jongin pushed him towards his apartment.

 

"But you'll get sick Jongin-ah! Come into my room, I don't want you to get sick too." he insisted, forcing Jongin to come inside his apartment.

 

"Nah! No need. I'm wet all over, so it's alright. It's like I just swam or took a bath with my clothes on.." Jongin explained. He wouldn’t take a no for an answer but Jongin said, "No, I'll just enjoy the rain." Jongin winked and his heart skipped a beat answering the questions running in his head lately.  Jongin ruffled his wet hair and bid goodbye.

 

"Wait Jongin!" he called, his heart thumping loudly, and he just hoped that Jongin can't hear it.

 

 Jongin turned around with a smile, "What is it hyung?"

 

He lowered his head as he mumbled these words. "M-m-me too."

 

Jongin didn't understand what Kyungsoo was trying to tell him so he tilted his head to look at Kyungsoo. "What is it hyung?? I didn---"

 

Not wanting to see his blushing face, he blurted, "Me too! I wanted to get to know you. Some-everything about you! I... Take care on your way home. Good night, sweet dreams, sleep tight, be healthy, see you tomorrow. Bye."

 

And he closed the door quickly. And placed his ears on the door thinking whether Jongin has left the apartment or not. But footsteps were never heard, instead.. "Sweet dreams, hyung."

 

Kyungsoo's face reddened as he kept on thinking about it all night. "Hmm, Goodnight and sweet dreams Jongin."

 

= = = = =

 

"Hyung, I have runny nose." Jongin greeted him.

 

Kyungsoo can't help but to laugh because Jongin's nose was red, and it was so cute, "I told you yesterday, oh see. You better not exhaust yourself today huh. And don't let the rain soak you again. It has been raining lately; do you have an umbrella with you?"

 

Jongin pouted and it told Kyungsoo the answer. "Right. I'll just go upstairs to get an umbrella, want to come?" Jongin was ready to wait forever to go into Kyungsoo's room so why refuse?

 

 

Kyungsoo was laughing intensely while he fed Jongin with the food he prepared for him.

 

"..innn... Jongin.. please.. aahhh~..wait.. ugh~.. Jongin~"

 

 

".. ugh.. tsk!! JONGIN!!!! HELP ME!! The door's killing me!! I can't get out!!!!" Kyungsoo shouted for help soaking in sweat, and Jongin found it hot.

 

And Jongin suddenly got his senses back and found Kyungsoo's uniform stuck on the nail on the door. "Ah Hyung.. Sorry.." then Jongin helped his hyung's uniform which was stuck on the door.

 

Jongin struggled getting the uniform out of the nail because Kyungsoo kept telling him to go faster.. then slower because it hurts...

 

"Why so long? It hurts!!" Kyungsoo asked a little bit annoyed when Jongin got him out of the door. Jongin's face reddened as naughty thoughts entered his mind. And he fell silent, feeling so bad. He never thought that his dreams would send him dirty thoughts. Or rather because his head hurt.

 

 

Jongin was slack-jawed when he saw his hyung's apartment. "It's so neat. I envy you hyung." Jongin coughed and pouted.

 

"Hmm, well I live alone remember? So there's no one here to make a mess." Kyungsoo explained. Jongin looked around Kyungsoo's apartment.

 

And then he faced Kyungsoo who got umbrellas for both of them. "Then why the total opposite of mine? I also live alone." And Jongin pouted.

 

And Kyungsoo realized the childish attitude of Jongin, he likes to pout, he maybe a good kisser, Kyungsoo thinks.

 

= = =

 

Jongin coughed, but still he has a smile on his face and Chanyeol thought it's weird. "What's your problem Jongin?" He gave Jongin a disgusted look and Jongin gave him a questioning look but still, Jongin's still smiling and it crept out Chanyeol. "Are you possessed by a spirit?"

 

Jongin laughed, "Yeah, a spirit inlove." And Chanyeol choked and gave Jongin a disgusting look. "Eww!! Don't smile, it would make you look more stupid." And Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Jongin pouted and coughed again.

 

"Are you sick? Have you eaten? Have you drunk medicine?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"I don't think so. And yes I ate. And yes to the third question too." Jongin answered and coughed but gave him another creepy smile.

 

"I think so too." Chanyeol just nodded, thinking that this maybe a side effect of the pill Jongin took.

 

"So, how are you and Baek going?" Jongin opened the discussion, his head running bad but ignored it.

 

"Look! I asked him-"

 

"You asked him?? Reallly? Ah you're amazing!" Jongin coughed but continued, "You do really have the guts to ask Baekhyun out!! I'm so proud of you!!!"

 

Chanyeol cocked an eyebrow, "Can you let me finish first? Don't conclude things by your own. You don't have that much observation and lower your voice! What if someone heard you?!! Tsk! And no, I didn't ask Baekhyun out because I know that he would just throw hardbound books at me." Chanyeol clarified. Jongin was about to interrupt again but Chanyeol didn't let him.. "I asked him if he likes Luhan."

 

Jongin coughed harder at what he heard."You asked what?"

 

"But he answered that he doesn't like Luhan that way so I don't have to worry anymore and thanks to you." Chanyeol smiled as well as Jongin, "Nah, I didn't do anything, in fact Luhan did... because he's the one who asked Baekhyun to hang out with us."

 

"Yah, I'll thank him for that. So what's the reason for that stupid smile of yours??" Chanyeol said.

 

"I think you already know the answer." Jongin winked.

 

"Yeah right." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Jongin coughed and looked at the clock. "I'll be meeting Luhan. I'll just go to the library, and tell that to Kyungsoo hyung." Jongin said while packing his things inside his bag.

 

"Got it." Chanyeol said without looking at Jongin, he's busy doing his business.

 

= = =

 

"Where did you put it,can you remember?" Jongin asked softly for Luhan to relax a bit. Luhan's been feeling down lately and he was spacing out for he lost his supposed to be first book. His hope was thinning if he'd still find his book.

 

"I-I-I don't know." Luhan choked at his words. "It's for my family. How can I be so careless?!! And I'm sorry." Luhan added and Jongin gave him a confused look. "Because the book is dedicated for you right? I don't get to-"

 

"If you want me to help you then I will!! When are you going to submit the final draft?" Jongin offered. He didn't want Luhan to break down like this, the sweet Luhan.

 

"Nah!! I'll do it myself, besides, I can still remember the draft so thanks. It's just, I regret the chapters I've written in there." Luhan refused, not wanting to give Jongin a burden. Luhan can't help but sigh because he felt that his father was disappointed with him then click, he heard a sound coming from nowhere.

 

Jongin was tired, maybe because he coughed non-stop and maybe that's the reason why his heart hurt, because of the full-force coughs.

 

"Are you sick? I think you should rest in the clinic?" Luhan asked Jongin. And soothed Jongin by swaying his hand back and forth on Jongin's back

 

"Nah. I'll stay here. I'm okay. Maybe I just lack of sleep." He said, leaning his head on the table to sleep and eyes heavy.

 

"Hmm. I'll get going. Take care. Don't get a cold, it's raining." Luhan patted Jongin's back as if he was his brother.

 

"Mmm. Thanks Luhan hyung."  Jongin smiled.

 

Pitter patter pitter patter, produced by the raindrops and a sleepy silence fell on Jongin.

 

= = =

 

Pitter patter pitter patter, the rain sang as Kyungsoo hummed on his way to the library. Chanyeol told him that Jongin is there with Luhan. With Luhan yeah, he can't help but to be bothered of what the two could be doing. Luhan is sweet, Luhan is pretty. Luhan's voice is angelic, and there's no reason for Jongin not to fall inlove to the beautiful lad.

 

And then he bumped into someone who seemed to be late for something. And that person didn't seem to feel that something fell off the ground from his things. Kyungsoo tried to call him but he's tall and he has long legs and he disappeared. Most probably Sehun, because the man has a blank look on its face.

 

Kyungsoo bowed to get the photos which fell from the person's belongings. And to his surprise, he saw Jongin and Luhan in the library conversing with each other. Lack of basis, but full of imagination could make Kyungsoo feel jealous towards Luhan. He stared at the photo for a minute until he realized that Jongin was waiting for him. He rushed to the library and bumped into someone again.

 

"Ah Kyungsoo I'm sorry." Luhan said and gave a hand to the shorter one who just fell on the floor.

 

"Ah no I'm sorry I'm in a rush." Kyungsoo assured sheepishly. "Where's Jongin?" he asked. As far as he heard, Jongin was with Luhan, so Luhan's here but where's Jongin? Kyungsoo concluded in his mind

 

"Ah yah! Jongin is in the library. And he seems sic---." Luhan wasn't able to finish what he was saying because Kyungsoo panicked and started to run. "Thanks Luhan!" he managed to say. Luhan smiled and dreamt them a happy ending. Kyungsoo sprinted towards the library as if he's in a competition to get to the finish line first to win Jongin's heart. "Jongin-ah!" he shouted.

 

But Jongin was asleep. Kyungsoo was breathing heavily when he walked towards Jongin. Seeing Jongin's peaceful sleeping, he can't help but to feel jealous towards Luhan, especially they looked perfect together in that photo. Kyungsoo wanted to break at the thought that Luhan and his Jongin might have a relationship but still, he wanted to take care of Jongin because how could he let Jongin be soaked in the rain, he could have spare Jongin an umbrella, how stupid Kyungsoo, it's my fault.

 

As he fixed Jongin's belongings, he heard Jongin mumbled something. And boom! Yesterday hit him, the day he loved this kid. His heart beat fast and he leaned closer and heard, "Hyung..." Kyungsoo smiled and blushed at his cute sleeping Jongin, "Kyungsoo hyung," mumbled Jongin. He chuckled and ran a hand towards Jongin's bangs to set it aside so he would be able to stare and see Jongin clearly. Maybe this time, this very moment, he-"Love... dreams."

 

He leaned closer and kissed Jongin's forehead and ear. "Thank you for dreaming of me. Jongin." he whispered. He stayed on that same position until he realized that it's time for them to go home, especially Jongin was sick.

 

He wanted to stay like that forever but they have to go, he sighed and he took a step backward. "Ah--" his big eyes got bigger, his red cheeks went redder than earlier and his fast heartbeat beat faster when he saw his Jongin staring at him!! Eyes opened, and mouth slightly opened. Oh, how cute…. but Jongin is awake!!! And I died.

 

= = =

 

It's raining hard, as in so hard that Jongin and Kyungsoo just took a taxi for them to go home safely; their umbrellas broke and because, Jongin was tired.

 

While Kyungsoo was busy cursing himself from what happened earlier and was trying to calm himself down, Jongin suddenly leaned on his shoulder, "I'm sleepy hyung." Jongin's hot breath sent vibrations throughout his body and it made him blushed. Then Kyungsoo looked at him and placed his palm on Jongin's forehead. "Ahy, you're sick. I told you not to tire yourself!" Kyungsoo scolded.

 

"But aren't you the one who should be tired?" Jongin mumbled sleepily. Kyungsoo barely heard what Jongin said, so he asked Jongin to clarify it. "Because you've been running in my head all day, hyung."

 

Kyungsoo flushed red at the blurtness. "Waht." Kyungsoo whispered to himself, his heart screaming in joy. He then looked for Jongin's hands and laced his fingers with it. Jongin squeezed his soft hands... "I'm sleepy hyung." Kyungsoo smiled and let Jongin sleep on his shoulder.

 

As soon as Jongin fell asleep, he said, "Sweet dreams, sleep tight. And. Dream of me." And he swear, that that very very moment... He wanted to kiss that pink plump lips.

 

= = = = =

 

Kyungsoo decided, all he needed to do was to consult Luhan about it.

 

 And while he's busy looking for Luhan, Jongin was busy looking for him until Jongin saw Chanyeol in the library.

 

"Yeollie, what are you doing in here?" Jongin went near Chanyeol but took a step backward when Chanyeol panicked. And looked around to see what's the reason of the hystericalness of his bestfriend, he saw something that caused him to burst into laughter.

 

"What?" Chanyeol asked defensively, hiding the thing behind the books. And face flushed red that Jongin might see what he's hiding.

 

And when Jongin held himself up, he gave Chanyeol a disgusted and teasing look, "You're so cheesy, what are you writing? A letter? For Baekhyun? Ahha..." Chanyeol wanted to be eaten by the world because Jongin has read a little from what he was writing. He cursed Jongin and decided to shut him up but the librarian's bell rang, they turned their gaze there and found Baekhyun looking at them. He flushed red. Jongin looked at Chanyeol teasingly. And Chanyeol can't help but to bow his head and pout. "Don't worry I won't tell." Jongin patted Chanyeol like a dog. "Oh have you seen Kyungsoo hyung?" Jongin got back to his own business.

 

And Chanyeol knew this so he felt relieved and answered, "No."

 

"Hmm. So what are you writing?" Jongin settled down and Chanyeol frowned.

 

= = =

 

Kyungsoo was arranging his things inside his bag to go the library 'cause Luhan might be there when a man, or rather a boy called him. "Hey you shortie."

 

He then looked at the boy and went back to his bag to search for something. "Oh. Sehun. Ah wait, you dropped something a week ago. I'm sorry I didn't get to return it to you earlier. Here." Kyungsoo said as he returned the photos to  Sehun.

 

Sehun took it with a blank look on its face. Kyungsoo didn't mind that look because he was used to it. "Mmmm." Kyungsoo was startled and was taken aback when Sehun ripped the photo and sent shivers to Kyungsoo's spine, he didn't want to die that early.. "Hey is he your boyfriend?" Sehun asked coldly. Kyungsoo took the time for him to guess who Sehun's talking about and when he realized it, he answered, "No, no."

 

Sehun then nodded "Then better tell him, go away from my Luhannie!" Sehun blurted, red-faced, maybe because of wrath or something you called love.

 

Kyungsoo was a little bit stunned because he somewhat knew Luhan but he didn't see or notice Luhan ever mentioning about the kid, so he concluded, Sehun haven't confessed yet. "Tell him you like him." Kyungsoo suggested, thinking that he could help this boy to hold his hope up.

 

"How can I? I stole something from him." Sehun then turned around and smiled bitterly. He left the room and Kyungsoo was alone. Yesterday him again. And Jongin arrived. The first time he loved this man.

 

"Hyung, I've been looking for you." Jongin said, panting and was soaked in sweat. Kyungsoo then looked for a towel and gave it to Jongin to wipe the sweat streaming down his body. Kyungsoo just stared at Jongin who continued what he was saying, "I hope you like stars?"

 

Kyungsoo's eyes sparkled when he hear the word 'stars', "Why yes.. What about it?" Kyungsoo asked excitedly.

 

"Let's see some this Sunday?" Jongin smiled and his heart beat fast because Kyungsoo embraced him and then clapped childishly in front of him.. And it told Jongin Kyungsoo's answer. So they both smiled at the thought of them being together.
 

            = = =

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo were walking side by side on the street on their way back home. They were still discussing about the stars... "So I bet you have something to wish for?" Kyungsoo concluded because Jongin invited him to star-gaze on Sunday.

 

"But it is not bad right?" Jongin asked, a little bit worried. He thought that his hyung might think it was too childish to see stars.

 

"Yeah! Of course! There's nothing bad in dreaming." Kyungsoo said loudly because he somewhat felt that Jongin was a little awkward talking about stars.

 

But their conversation then shifted into dreams when Jongin explained sheepishly, "I always want to dream because I can do whatever I want to there. And though it’s funny, I’ll say it, there's one time that I wished to just dream forever."

 

"Ah yeah, that's why you always sleep anywhere right? So I bet you like your dream huh..." Kyungsoo concluded innocently. Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo endearingly, "Yes! And in fact, I love my dream.” Jongin declared proudly with his cheeks color red. He could easily tell it to his hyung that he loves his dream because it's true. He loves Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled but he was wondering of who's the lucky man in Jongin's dreams. He admitted, he was jealous so he changed the topic so Jongin won’t see him hurt. "But lately, I am not seeing you sleep anywhere inside the campus eh, except the library and the classroom… Too busy?" Kyungsoo asked, grinning.

 

"Because the man of my dreams is by my side." Jongin whispered to himself.

 

"Huh? What was that?" Kyungsoo barely heard what Jongin said but he knew Jongin said something.

 

Jongin was startled and became nervous because Kyungsoo might have heard what he was saying even if it wasn't clear. "Yeah, too busy." And Jongin cursed himself.

 

"So you miss sleeping? Dreaming?" Kyungsoo asked tilting his head to see Jongin clearly.

 

Jongin was caught because of those big doe eyes, he’s so damn cute… so he looked away as he complained about sleeping, "Not at all because whenever I dream of everything I want and I’m always happy at the end of the day but reality always wakes me up telling me that it was only just a dream and this is reality so get your up and get ready for school and it ."

 

Jongin pouted and Kyungsoo chuckled at the cuteness of the man beside him, "Too bad."

 

Hearing Kyungsoo’s chuckle, Jongin stated what he realized when he started to make a move, "But you know, I realized that when I sleep, I miss so many things to do. I miss the opportunity the world was giving me. The time I wasted, I regret those and I just hope I won't dream of it forever. I hope it’s not too late."

 

"Why you... Why did you wished to dream forever? Doesn't that mean that you'll sleep forever?" Kyungsoo wanted to clarify. “Don’t sleep forever.” Kyungsoo was worried.

 

Jongin was taken aback at the cuteness of his hyung, "Yeah, that's why I won't wish for that anymore." And he saw the relief in Kyungsoo’s looks, "But everyone will sleep forever because everyone will die, right?" Jongin stated.

 

Kyungsoo nodded, "Yes, but I know that that would take a long time, we're just students. It's too early for us to die, and I'm scared.----Ah! Let's not talk about this anymore. I'm getting goosebumps because of this." Kyungsoo cut off.

 

Then Jongin fell silent. And Kyungsoo felt the heavy feeling in Jongin’s chest so he asked Jongin what’s the problem. "My parents... They’re still sleeping.” Jongin almost whispered but Kyungsoo heard it and it stung his heart because they’re the same. He just placed his hand on Jongin’s arm. “I wish they're dreaming of me." Jongin continued, choking at his words.

 

Kyungsoo nodded and assured, "Yes, they are because I'm sure they feel happy when you're with them even in their dreams. But you know what? They are happier because you never leave them here in this world. You love them, that's why you keep on dreaming of them."

 

"I love them very much that the fact that they are gone really hurts." Jongin choked at his words. He didn't want to let his hyung see him breaking down so he bowed his head but Kyungsoo held his hands and said, "It's okay... Show me that side of you. I'm here."

 

Kyungsoo pulled him into a hug. And Jongin felt comfortable as if they were made for each other's arms and warmth. "Or maybe I wished to sleep forever because I want to be with them." Jongin declared weakly.

 

"No, don't say that. I will really disturb you in your sleep, and you wouldn't want that to happen, because I'll do whatever I can to wake you up. Or else, I will be mad at you." Kyungsoo tightened his hug and Jongin did the same.

 

". . . Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga

Geurae nakarulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam

Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon

Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

 

Baby don't cry tonight

Eodumi geochigo namyeon

Baby don't cry tonight

Eobseotdeon iri doel geoya

 

Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya

Kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon

So baby don't cry, cry

Nae sarangi neol jikil teni~~. . .

 

Ah there Jonginnie stop crying. Smile." Kyungsoo pinched Jongin's cheeks to force him smile.

 

Jongin then held his hands and squeezed it. Kyungsoo felt his cheeks reddened and felt the surrounding hot. Jongin looked at him deeply in his eyes and Kyungsoo melted, but not turning his gaze away either, Jongin’s heart was beating so fast.

 

Jongin slowly walked nearer Kyungsoo until they're just inches apart. No one was turning away, they locked gazes. Jongin then let go of Kyungsoo's hands and caressed Kyungsoo's face with those long, slender fingers. Kyungsoo's palms were wet because of sweat, his stomach was tickling him, and his heart was leaping and beating quickly.

 

Jongin leaned in and kissed the shorter one's forehead and said, "Thank you very much hyung for being there for me and for understanding me." And hugged his hyung.

 

"I will always be here and if you want, I could be in your dreams." Kyungsoo said and they both froze. Kyungsoo has blurted out what he wishes for: Jongin dreaming of him. And Jongin thought Kyungsoo discovered his secret: him dreaming of Kyungsoo.

 

"Y-Y-Your voice... I-It's really nice" Jongin said in between heartbeats and heart pounding loudly that it hurt. Kyungsoo tried to smile but he just gave Jongin an awkward one but he said, "Thanks, but really, don't cry."

 

"Thanks hyung." After a minute or two of an awkward silence, Jongin spoke again when he caught his breath, "So! I'll be going now hyung." Jongin waved goodbye to his hyung and smiled, the not-so-awkward one.

 

"Mmm. Don't catch a cold." Kyungsoo waved goodbye. Jongin smiled and looked at the sky, "It's not raining." And waved goodbye again and added, "Sweet dreams, see you in my dreams hyung!" and sprinted happily.

 

He took a look at his hyung once again. And his body froze but his heart was running all throughout his body when he saw a stunned Kyungsoo staring at him and when the words he just said replayed in his mind.

 

Sweet dreams, see you in my dreams hyung

… See you in my dreams hyung!!

 

"Oh ." He cursed himself. Did he just get caught?

 

= = =

 

". . . I lost my mind

Noreul choemman nasseultte

No hanappaego modeungoseun

Get in slow motion

Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon ~~. . ." Kyungsoo hummed under his breath, remembering what happened earlier.

 

Everything gets in slow motion. "See you in my dreams, hyung." Jongin said as he waved goodbye to him.

 

He stopped as the words of Jongin sunk in him, "See you in my dreams.." and his heart leaped in joy that he couldn't take his eyes off of Jongin who was running happily in slow motion. The wind blew and Jongin slowly turned around that his hair flipped in its most beautiful way and damn, what a y sight, Kyungsoo thought..

 

"Ugh... ugh..." Kyungsoo rolled on his bed, his heart beating quickly. "Really, Jongin, what is love??" His face flushed red and closed his eyes, thinking deeply. "Urgh!! Let's see! I promise! When it rains!!" Kyungsoo decided rolling on his bed once again. "Or not. -- Argh!" and Kyungsoo fell on his bed, bumping his on the ground. But he also realized, he fell inlove.