To Hell With It

Between Us
Chapter 2: To Hell With It
 
   Jiyeon sighed irratedly. She was at the airport wither her parents, waiting for the unwanted. She couldn't be more annoyed than ever considering that her ex boyfriend is now back. Jiyeon hated to admit it but he still loved him. Every moment they spent together, she tried to forget about it for three whole years. Now that he's back, her life is going to be messed up again. Just when she thought things could not get any better, it just turned to the worst situation that even she never thought about. 'Just why in hell did he to come back and ruin everything again?!?!' Jiyeon kept asking herself. Did she do something really bad that her punishment has to be something so sad like this? Nah. Just plain fate playing it's old tricks again.
 
"Oh there he is!" Jiyeon's mother exclaimed.
'OH WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!?! WHY IN HELL WAS IT SO GODDAMN FAST?!?!'
Jiyeon then looked to her left side and saw a familiar giant coming her way. Looking outrageously handsome. Her face was now beet red and she looked away with her heart thumping loudly in her chest.
"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Park!" Chanyeol happily said.
'That irrritating deep voice.'
"Oh hello Chanyeol! Long time no see! How was America by the way?" Jiyeon's mom said in her quirky must-make-a-good-impression-on-this-piece-of- voice.
"It was good! Especially in Cali!"
"Well that's good then! Oh by the way, I bet you and Jiyeon haven't talked in a long time. Say hi to each other then!" 'Gee. Thanks you one hell of a mom.
"Hey.." Chanyeol awkwardly greeted.
"Hi." Jiyeon replied with a stoic face which worried her mom, alot.
"Well okey. Come on kids! let's get back to the mansion!"
Chanyeol followed behind the two girls awkwardly. Noticing the little thing which he loved about her ex - girlfriend the most.
'She's still so cutesy small as ever.'
 
 
A/N: Sooo this is a short chappie :p I was busy cuz exams are coming :p