I Still Love You (Chanyeol's POV)

Between Us

 

  So I'm writing in Chanyeol's POV so you can all get a glimpse on what's happening on that pretty head of his :)) Enjoy!

 

 

       After I came back from America, I thought Jiyeon would still come running to my arms like she used to before. People really do change. I actually have a confession to make. I still really love Jiyeon. I thought leaving her was the right decision but I guess I was wrong. I kept my playboy image and even though I had hit on a llot of girls, Jiyeon was the most special. She was inexperienced , she didn't know how to express herself, she's very awkward with skinship but loves it very much. I missed all of these qualities of hers while I was away. I didn't hookup with any girl because all i did was miss her. Her laugh, her dimples showong when she smiles, her short but cute height, her awkwardness, her everything. I was stupid for letting her go. So Goddamn Stupid.

 

 

    When i saw her at the airport I was so overjoyed that I just want to run to her and hug her like there's no tomorrow but I kept calm. When I met eyes with her, she quickly looked away. I called Mr. and Mrs. Park in hope maybe she will maybe take a glance but sadly, she didn't. I kept on thinking if she already got over me, if she has someone new but I'm glad she didn't accomplish any of the two. I can tell it by her actions. 

 

 

   What surprised me is that she changed her school clothing. Before she was the badass queenka but now, she seemed so quiet and reserved. Or it's just a different image she wants to show me, I'm not sure. I tried to be on the same classes with her but when she would change her schedule. Curse her dad owning this school. At lnchtime, there was a commotion happening in the school cafeteria and when I went to take a look, I saw my poor angel Jiyeon, bullied. I quickly took the part of me being the black night, stepping into the scene being all hero and protecting my angel. After that, my princess ran away. I'm starting to think...

 

 

'Does she really hate me?'