Back Away

Between Us
 
 
   Ever since Chanyeol had moved into Jiyeon's home, nothing ever seemed right. Her heart would still beat fast when he was there, his deep voice still makes him shudder and there's one thing that scares her the most. Falling in love with him again. It couldn't happen. Not after what all she has been through to fix her broken heart all by herself. Pitiful Jiyeon. She would call her self that when things were too hard for her. When she thinks that she can't do it anymore. But there's one thing that gives her the strength and courage to live on. Her deceased mother's wedding ring. Believe it or not, the Mrs. Park she has as a mom right now, is just her step mom. She may not love her as much as she loves her real mother but she tries. She had to handle this all together. Her mother dying, her dad remarrying, Chanyeol leaving her side, it was too much to take. Even if it was like that, suicide will never be an option her life. Never.
'I will carry on.'
 
  Jiyeon walked around the corridors of her school with a nervous feeling. No body knew about her and Chanyeol and she wants it to stay that way. She'd be dead if everybody knew. That's why she has now lowered herself cnfidence. She doesnt stride and strut anymore. Just a plain old student who goes to a normal school with less glittery clothes, black heeless shoes and straight hair with a cute bow on the back. Everybody was surprised at the sudden transformation. They wondered why but they didn't bother asking since this 'sudden change' was all they wished for and for them, it surprisingly came true. But then again, there will always be people who would still do anything to destroy her.
 
/lunchtime/
"Hey listen here ! What's with the sudden change of attitude?!?!" Jiyeon was eating her lunch alone peacefully on the table when somebody suddenly decided to shove her food out of the way and onto the floor. Jiyeon stood and looked at the nametag of the girl who spoke. Mee Chun Nyun.
"Jiyeon! I was asking you a goddamn question!" Jiyeon didn't bother to answer because she was afraid Chanyeol would see that she still did not change herself. At all.
"Answer me you dumb !" Chun Nyun raised her hand signaling that she was going to slap Jiyeon.
'Let me take the blow just this once.' Jiyeon closed her eyes ready for the hit but someone had stopped the girl from doing so, she opened her eyes. Chanyeol.
"Oh, Ch-"
"I don't that is very good behavior don't you think?" Chanyeol twisted her hand.
"Chanyeol it hurts!"
"It'll hurt alot more if I had let you hit Jiyeon. Stay away from her. If you don't, you'll see what's coming." Chnayeol warned.
With that chilling statement, she stomped off the cafeteria. Jiyeon's eyes widened at what Chanyeol had done. 
'He doesn't care. Jiyeon stop it. He does not care!!'
"Are you alright Jiyeon?" Chanyeol held her shoulders and looked at her in the eyes.
"STAY THE AWAY FROM ME!" Jiyeon then hurriedly stormed off the cafeteria before Chanyeol could even grab her.
 
 
A/N: Sorry I haven't updating in a while :/ The examination week just ended.