The New Girl

Between Us

 

      As time passed by, Jiyeon and Chanyeol grew more distant. Blame Jiyeon. She really made an effort to push Chanyeol away and sadly, it was working. Chanyeol was now populat and Jiyeon's populariry has now died down. She really couldn't care less anymore. She had to admit, it was mch more comfortable now. She lived a normal life than she used to have. It was also tring to have all the attention! Even though the two were now distant, Jiyeon still had those feelings for the tower with adorable ears. Alot of women had been surrounding Chanyeol but she manged to keep her cool even if she just wanted to rip their heads off. It may seem nothing, but both still yearn for each other. 

 

 

        Monday came quickly and as usual, all the students looked dead. But not today. Jiyeon was walking down the hall and saw a couple of students huddled up on Principal's room. She went to take a look and saw the new student that her dad talked to her about. Her name was Sandara Park. From the United States and the same place where Chanyeol had lived in previously. She was pretty, well - mannered and she had an IQ of 200. Jiyeon couldn't deny it. She was perfect. She's currently not wearing any makeup but she still looked like a goddess. Jiyeon thought she was going to be the school's new queenka. She was nothing. She had to make make because if she doesn't she looks like a bloated fish because she always had a swollen face from eating way too much ramyun. her IQ was 193 and she rarely smiled. It wasn't hard letting go of the attention. Jiyeon thinks she would get along with the new girl pretty well.

 

      Lunchtime came along and Jiyeon decided to eat at the cafeteria at the far right corner where no one would notice her. She had to admit, she missed the loud and noisy students who all bowed down to her before. As she was taking her lunch out, somebody tapped her shoulder. She looked up tp see a Dara smiling brightly at her.

 

 

"Hello Jiyeon -ssi!" 

"Oh uhm, Hello. You're the new girl, Sandara Park right?"

"Oh please call me Dara. So you're the daughter of the ajusshi who owns this school right,?"

"Uh yeah. If there's anything you need just tell me okay?"

"Oh uhm okay! Bye Jiyeon! My friends are calling me?" 

"Oh sure sure"

 

        As Sandara fled off to the popular table, Jiyeon saw the most horrific scene in her life. Dara seating on Chanyeol's lap, making out.

 

 

 

So yeah :P my writing skills are now rusty