He's Back

Between Us
 
 
   High heels that clicked along the floor can be heard at a fast pace. Each and everyone had to move aside as they had seen the 'attention ' walk down the hallway like a fashion show runway. The bell had rung signalling for classes to start. Long brown wavy hair with a huge polka - dotted bow at the left side. Glittery school uniforn with a bow tied a the back. Pink sparkly heels. All of these were worn by Park Jiyeon. She was the daughter of Park Ji Sung. The owner of the most famous elite school, Shinhwa High. Jiyeon couldn't love her father enough when her wish was granted, which attention. She was as they say, the 'attention '. She didn't really care if she made enemies or not. As long as the wanted attention was there, she was fine with the hurtful names. Every stride and walk, each and everyone had to pay attention to it. Manners? She didn't have those. She has humiliated each and everyone who had stood in her way, bullying girls who had spread bad rumours about her. What did she have to worry about? She had all the money, the glamorous life, and all the wonderful attention she needed. As long she retains her high grades that is. She was the straight A student and the valedictorian through out her kindergarten and elemetary years. Even though alot had tried to put her down, she had carried them all out one by one. Yes. She was a monster. But there is one thing in her life that she always wanted. Friends. She often thought that all of the things in her life didn't matter because there was always something missing. She had a sad life. All the way up from being a kid to a teenager. She was always hated, and despised by the other kidsbutso thought that sometimes, she would be a normal teen. Going to sleepovers, sharing her most precious secrets with someone, laughing whole heartedly, smiling because of good memories with someone. All these were in vain. It was just a dream for her. As she now realized, that it was too late to do something about it.
 
Four periods were now done in the morning time which now signaled lunchtime. The brown haired teen grabbed her expensive lunchbox and made her way too the rooftop. 'click clack click clack' All the students sighed as the had to move aside the corridors again as that annoying noise could be heard. Again. She stared at them in disbelief as if questioning if they were disrespecting her authority. They bowed their heads down as they avoided her glare. Except for one. She noticed a gir about her age just looked at her from head to bottom and rolled her eyes. 'oohs' were heard as they noticed this fatal scene and watched fearfully as the brown haired teen walked towards the 'disrespectful' girl. So as they thought. It was now intense as both of the teens were now glaring at each other, looking like they'll kill each other at the given moment.
"Mee Chun Nyun. Nice name ." The disrepectful girl had scoffed as the brown haired teen had made a pun out of her name. Realizing that her name was the Korean for 'female dog'. She couldn't careless as she had leard these 'lame' jokes before.
"Thanks. Park Jiyeon. So, what made you walk down and stride your way towards me, can't you see? You're in my personal space and I'm terrified to get infected with your dreadful bacteria." The disrespectful girl was about to push her out of the way until, the brown haired teen had grabbed her hand and twisted it around. Painfully. The disrespectful girl widened her eyes at the sudden reflex.
"Oh Im sorry! But look! Its all over you now! Im afraid It's too late." The brown haired teen had thrown her on the ground and stepped on her wrist with the sharp and painful heel. The disprespectful girl had tears sprouting in her eyes as he struggled. But then on realized the more it struggled, the more it hurt.
". Get out of here, kay? I don't ever want to see your disgusting face here again." The brown haired teen had released the now bleeding wrist and continued to stride through the corridors to get to the rooftop. 
"Oh my God! Are you okay?" "That Yoon Hee ! You okey?" Mouths started dropping as they helped the 'poor' girl up and a boy had carried her bridal style to the school clinic.
 
    This was Jiyeon's way of showing that she was worth to be feared by each and everyone. She had done this countless of times and this had warned people strongly to stay away from her. As soon as she reached the rooftop, she had slumply took a seat on the edge of the railing facing backwards. She ate her lunch painfully slow as she realized that she had gained alot of haters again. She's not going to lie. She sometimes wished all the hate would stop. She didn't even know why a lot of people hate her. She didn't do anything bad to them. But since her smart brain had butted in again, it answered 'because of your bad attitude and lack of manners' Ah. This reason again. She deeply thought about it since it had bothered her alot. All of the running thoughts were cut of as the bell rang again, signaling the classes to start.
 
   School was finished and the brown haired teen had ridden her limousine, driven by her personal chauffeur on the way home. The brown haired teen had fallen asleep as she thought deeply about alot of things on her way home.
"Miss Park? Its time to wake up." The chauffeur shook her gently. The brown haired teen slowly opening her eyes, realizing that they had already gotten home. she sighd and grabbed her bag. Rushing in. 
"Where do you think you're going young lady?" The brown haired teen stopped in her tracks. Hearing her father's booming loud voice, she shivered. 'Did I do something wrong?'
"I did not do anything wrong I swear!" The brown haired teen's booming voice was heard all over the mansion, causing to startle both parents.
"Well we didn't say you have done something wrong. We just called you over so relax and take a seat on the couch." Jiyeon's mom snapped at her and forced her to sit on one of the luxurious seats. The brown haired teen just sighed at her mom's cockiness.
"So, we have to tell you something." The father started and by the tone of his voice, it didn't sound too good.
"Well, sweetie do you remember a boy named Chanyeol?" The brown haired teen shivered at the name. 'Why. In. Hell. '
"Y-yeah. Why do you ask?" She stuttered as she tries to process her brain as she tries to shake away the fact that this awful name was being mentioned again.
"Well sweetie, we know that it has been tragic between you two but.." Her mom trailed off, afraid that her daughter might explode from the news if she continued.
"He's coming back from America to study here."
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!" The brown haired teen finally exploded. Both parents covered their ears as they knew the usual reaction of the brown haired teen when she is 'surprised'
"Yes and you are going with us to pick him up at the airport and.." The mother has yet again, tralied off. Terrifed this time around.
"And he is going to live with us from now on."
And just like that, Jiyeon out...