Chapter 3.

Hated

The sky always filled her with longing, though she never knew.


sitting at the dine table with her parents,  they never listened to her, nor looked at her, She was around 7 at that time.


 My mum told me you were a mistake. A girl told her, while scrunching her forhead together trying to understand her spoken words.
Already at a young age, the boring worthless one started to feel ''depression'' But she wasn't aware of such a thing.


 It was something she felt all the time and didn't think any further about. Unlike others having a emotion like happiness was something that felt strange. Getting physically and mentally abused was something that happened everyday.


She always wore long sleeved shirts and pants to hide her bruices.
The symptoms started to show already by then. Bipolar syndrom... the words slowly rolled down from her lips as she was reading, scrolling down on the computer screen.


 She became more and more isolated from the world, Everyone hates me, I should hide myself. Her selfconfidence was down at the bottom, When she was 14, she barely looked anyone in their eyes, she didn't want them to have to feel sick from seeing her ugly self.


Some periods she felt good, but not long after she was down again. Im happy! she forced herself to say.

very..happy.. She added feeling it sting in her heart.
 It was around that time when she just turned 16 that she met, him. The person who changed her world.


The person who creates her depression right now. The person who makes her feel loved, hated. The one she loves. The one she is addicted to.


He was the only one who knew about her situation, the truth. To her he looked like a hero, he was shining. He was strong. They became to love each other, addicted to each othes presence. When she turned 18 they ran, elope.


She was outside his house, with blood running down her lip, bruices everywhere. She could see how his face flushed to a bright red color, and how his palms were cleanching hard together.


He wanted to beat up her father. I'm going to kill that bastard! He screamed, she quickly hugged him from behind. L-let's r-run away.. She quietly said, her feet felt weak.


He hugged her back, told her to wait outside. When he got back he had a bag of clothes and his car key in his hand. The car ride was quiet, He didn't need to ask what happened, he knew.


 She could smell the metalic aroma mixed with the smoke of his cigarette, and the sensation of the cold taste on her tongue. They rented a cheap hostel room. Both were exhausted and went staright to bed, resting in each others arms.


 She was crying, sobbing. Resting her forhead on his chest. He her hair, embracing her, swearing he would protect her, make her happy. He felt her calming down as her breath got heavier. I love you. He whispered to her.


before closing his heavy tired eyes.