Chapter 5.

Hated

Her body is covered with sweat, her breath is short, and her arms feel heavy with fatigue, But she continues to resolutely search for hours without rest with her petite body.


There was nothing she could do. There was nothing she could give him. He had been gone for two days, Every night she had been sitting by the door of the trailer, covering her body with her soft pink jacket, firmly holding onto the braclet he gave her, while giving it small glaces every now and then.


The feeling of being worried was eating inside of her stomache. Everytime she heard a car, her hopes jumped but quickly faded away as they drove by. His job, the job she hates so much. The job of a assasin, someone who kill for money, someone who kill for others. She hated it, she despise that job.


But she can't lie, two years ago she was actually helping him, Her job was the ''mailman'' exchanging suitcases with items, while he would be watching her back incase she was in danger.  It happened once, While she was about to exchange the suitcase a man hidden in the dark jumped up and held a knife by .


That was the first time she felt real fear, The fear of not being able to see him again. But she kept a straight face, the only one who saw her real feeling were him. He quickly took his gun out and from he roof he was hiding at he shoot the guy from behind and quickly went after her.


After that incidens he won't let her do it anymore,They, No he, can't take that risk. Remembering it she shivered and tiredly blinked her eyes. Still holding her jacket close to her.


She looked at the white watch she had around her wrist and slowly stood up, having her eyes on the night colored road for a minute before heading inside.
She felt the lump inside of her, that kept growing for each hour that went. The lump of worry, sadness and false hopes kept growing, tightly holding onto the walls of her body. She still held the braclet in her hand while laying on her side on the bed.


She held her both hands together while having the braclet in the middle, she prayed, prayed for him to be ok. For him to come safely home tomorrow.