Chapter 4.

Hated

When she was younger the sky was closer...so much closer. In the past someone said, ''the sky have fallen down.'' this feeling have about the same impact. She not sure what this feeling is, but she is going to try to be together with him for these 365 days.


She ran across the street, holding her jacket close to her body as she was raising one of her hand for a taxi. The white car with a yellow sign above stopped and she quickly sat inside. ''x street, please.'' she said to the driver.


She picked up her notebook from her bag, there were two paloroid photos between the pages, she her fingers on the frame and had a small smile plastered on her face.


Her eyes left the photos and looked outside the car window. She could feel her heart beat faster and faster for each mile they crossed.
Is he going to be there? the same toughts kept replying in her head. Will he be out ..working? Is he alright? She closed her eyes and let her head rest on the window.


 ''Miss, we're here.'' the drivers voice woke her up to reality, She quickly gave him the money  and got outside. She could feel the summer breeze hit her and walked a bit, she saw the small trailer , behind some trees. She searched through her pockets and found the keys, with hesitating hands she opened the door and went inside.


She walked a few steps and stopped infront of him, their eyes met and she could see how surprised he was to see her, he looked like a mess. He quickly stod up still having his eyes set on hers and hugged her like there was no tomorrow. He kissed her over and over again, while leading her to the bed.


She now knows she missed him, his touches, his precense, his everything. He gently his hands on her and lovingly gave her peeks all over her body, She embraced him back and his silver hair while gently pressing her cheek against his.


She felt how tired her eyes bacame, she soon went to slumber land. She dreamed about their life on the trailer, when they lit up fireworks, made heartsigns with them and held each other close, how he would make her breakfast and she would give him small kisses as a thank you, and when they sat at their dining table, just talked about everything, How they would walk hand in hand and sit on their car with a blanket around them, warming each other up.


She could hear how he got up, she pretended to sleep, she felt as if she would wake up, her complaining would start, He gently her on her cheek while looking at her lovingly, he opened her palm and placed a braclet made out of jet black pearls, before he left.


When she heard the door close she slowly sat up on the bed, opening her palm to see the braclet laying there, she tightened the grip on the braclet and watched the door with sad eyes. Why, Hyunseung..?