Chapter 7.

Hated

She was a flower of one kind.


her bright blond hair had grown since he left. She ran her hands through her hair and looked at herself in the mirror.
She pressed her lips together, picked up one of his shirts that was laying on the ground and took it on.


Her belly had grown alot, her shirts wouldn't fit anymore so she frequently would borrow his. She always putted them back neatly in the closet after she washed them, She wanted him to come home to a clean place, She wanted him to see that he didn't have to worry about her, she was okay on her own, even though she missed him, so so much.


It stinged in her stomache, she could feel their treasure move inside.
She dragged on a pair of loose shorts, took her wallent and left for the store close by.


Her eyes were wandering through the products as she picked a few ones and threw them in the basket.
She saw a glimps of her own reflection, she softly grabbed her hair again and looked at it.


Maybe I should color my hair? She silently whispered to herself, as she walked to the hairdye section.
She wanted to surprise him, she kept on thinking if he would like her new haircolor, or if he would be suprised over her big belly, If he would be happy, ..If he would return soon.


She picked a hairdye which had the color of dark brown, she went to pay for her things and gently putted them inside her grocery bag.


Hyuna? She heard from her side. Shocked of whom she saw she quickly took her bag and left.
Wait, Miss you forgot something! the chashier shouted behind her. She didn't stop and continued to walk with rushing steps. The person from earlier grabbed what the chashier had in his hands and ran after her.


Hyuna! Wait! we need to talk! The person said as he catched up to her.
She stopped as she knew she couldn't move to much. Her eyes were still set on the ground.


The person infront of her was panting from the run and had his hand around her wrist. Hyuna, It's been a long time.. You look.. different. How are you?


She bit her lower lip as she brushed of his hand. I'm fine. She answered shortly. The person let out a sight and placed his hands in his pockets. I know you don't want to hear this, but since the boss have been gone you know you can always ask us for help, Since you carry boss's child we want to help you, we owe him alot. The person said as he tried to look her into her eyes.


She gently placed her hand on her belly and turned her eyes to his. I'm fine, I'll be okay on my own. Oppa will come home soon anyways, Right? Junhyung.


He clenched his fists together, He wanted to tell her how she could not see he would return, it've already been 7 months, But he was selfish, She was selfish, stubborn, He didnt want to take her hopes away. A mother to be should feel hope and be happy when she is pregnant. is what he belives.


He grabbed her grocery bag and got by her side, I'll help you carry this, ok? A pregnant woman has to take care of herself. He said as he grabbed her by her shoulder to give her support.


I'm fine on my own. She said as she lightly tried to push him away. But his grip was alot stronger than hers.
When they arrived at her trailer, he placed her grocery bag on the table and looked around, pictures of His boss, of her boyfriend was placed around the trailers walls. His stuff was still standing where he left them and the smell of his parfume filled the trailer. Junhyung felt sad that this girl had to feel this way, had to go through this much.


Thank you. He heard quiently behind him. He turned around and found the girl standing there supporting herself on the kitchen sink. You should sit down! he said and rushed to her, helping her sit on the bed which was close by.


She gently chuckled while lovingly holding her hand to cover , Junhyung remembers how his boss used tell him how cute her habit was when she laughed. He was right. He said, before he realised he said it out loud.


She looked him surprised into his eyes with a quetionable face. Umm.. Nothing! he said while scratching the back of his head.
She gently smiled I think I'll take a nap, being pregnant makes me tired, she said as she yawned. Thank you again, She tiredly as she crawled under the blanket.


He shook his head and went to the door. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask us for help, You were an important person to our boss, that's why you're also important to us. He said before he left.
She closed her eyes. Somehow he reminds me of him.


Oppa.. Where are you?