Chapter 6 – Sleepover Part 2

Dance Floor Princess

 

* * *

Yoona’s POV

“Soooo~” Sunny and the others sat closer to me. “Do you remember that guy who always asks you for help?”

“Uhh~” I’m trying to remember the past happenings. “My seat-mate?”

“Hmmm..” Sunny ate some strawberries from Taeng. “Yeah.. Yeah.. That guy…”

“Why?” I asked. “What about him?”

“Haha!!” Yuri burst into laughter. “I know who you guys are talking about.”

“Shhh~!” Sunny moved and sat between me and Yul. “Ok, soo.. Do you still.. Uh.. You know.. Like him?

“Who, him?” I tried to act like I don’t know.

“Obviously~~…” Yuri smiled while the others were completely silent and was staring at me. “So is it still him Yoong? It’s been awhile since we had our ‘sister talk’ so, I don’t really know if you still like him.”

“Well…” I paused, “I don’t know actually…”

“What do you mean you don’t know..?” Taeyeon giggled.

“She’s probably confused about what she feels.” Makne said as if she had this feeling too.

“I think our little makne is in love.” Sunny smiled and then laughed.

“Awwwe~~!!” Everyone said.

“Noo.. un.. nie..” Seohyun blushed. “Let’s go back to the topic now.”

“Yeah..” Sunny agreed. “Haha.. You’re blushing makne!.”

“Apshh..” She covered her cheeks. “Probably `cuz of the nightlight..”

“Mmm..” Yuri smiled. “Excuses, excuses.”

“Haha.. Yeah…” I laughed.

“So Yoong!” Yuri poked me. “You still like him don’t you… You’re blushing too you know!!”

“No I’m not.” I grabbed a cherry from Yul. “It’s just a reflection of the cherry.. See?”

“You never fail in making as laugh Yoong.” Everyone was still laughing… Soo.. I joined them.

“But seriously..” Taeyeon laughed so hard and then stopped. “So we can move on, let’s get to the answering part.. Shall we?”

“Yeah!” Sunny linked my arm and her arm. “You still like Donghae don’t you?”

“Unnie..!!” I covered . “Sshh~!”

“Haha!!..” Yuri pointed at me and laughed. “Just admit it my lil sis. You still like…. DONGHAE!!!”

“Sshhh~!” I sighed. “Don’t tell anyone though..! Let’s just keep it a secret..”

“But he likes you though!” Sunny said.

“How do you know unnie?” I drank my fav. juice.

“I have some pree good resources Yoong!” Sunny smiled and hit my arm.

“Aww!!” Sunny pouted after I hit her in the arm for revenge.

Taeyeon’s POV

“Yul..” I was thinking, “I remember you told us about your ‘prince’ we were like…  8 yrs old at that time… And I forgot some of the details about what happened that day your prince helped you, so out of curiosity, can you tell the story again, I really wanna hear it. Preeeetty pleeeeease~~”

“Yeeeeah!!” Everyone replied. “We wanna hear it tooo…”

Yuri’s POV

“Yeah, yeah..” I nagged. “I will.”

“Yehhey~!” Everyone cheered.

“After I eat this..” I ate the toasted bread.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry if you waited too long but Yunho will come out in the next two chapters.... And Taeyang will come out soon... Sorry.... Comments and Subscribers are loved.. :)