Chapter 1 - Dancer and Cook

Dance Floor Princess

 

Yuri’s POV

*beep. *beep.

(Sistaa~ Calling..)

“Oh hey Yoong!!” I smiled and sat back. “What’s up?”

“Where are you Yul?” Yoona asked as she walked in the streets looking for me.

“Im in the dance studio.” I grabbed a drink. “The one near Starbucks and that mini supermarket thingy near our apartment.”

“Oh! Okay then.” Yoona paused. “Is it the one with the blue stairs?”

“Yuup!” I smiled and peaked at the window to see if Yoona was really downstairs.. “That’s it… Haha.. I see you.. Look up..”

(Yoona waved) “I’ll meet you up there.” Yoona walked up the stairs.

(end of conversation)

*knock. *knock.

“Im coooming Yoong!!..” I skipped all the way to the door. “Hi! What brings you here..?”

“Well, first of all, I came to see you.” Yoona put aside her bag and sat.

“Awe…” I sat in the floor in front of Yoona. “That’s so sweet.”

“Dummy!!” Yoona poked me. “I came here to pick you up... It’s almost 6’oclock, we still need to go to a party..”

“What party?” I looked at her.

“Taeyeon and Sunny’s party..” Yoona grabbed the invitation out of her bag. “This, ‘The reunion of good friends always and forever’ party”

“Oh!” I stood up. “That party… haha.. woops.. I forgot… oh well, we should go now, the party starts at 7pm.”

“Yeah! You should change quickly” Yoona grabbed my bag. “I’ll just fix your stuff.”

“Thanks Yoong!” I walked to the changing room. “You’re the best sister ever.”

“No prob Yul!” Yoona grabbed my water bottle. “Just hurry up.”

“Okaay~!” I replied.

Yoona’s POV

Yuri is very good  in to dancing.. Wow.. She’s so amazing.. I can’t believe she can memorize a dance of one whole song in just 1 day.. And when she showed it to me at home she did it perfectly, no mistakes.. Oh Yuri… You’re an awesome human being and sister.

“Im dooone Yoong~!” Yuri went out of the change room.

“Okay let’s go.” I grabbed my bag and she grabbed hers and then we said good-bye to her dance crew friends. “We need to hurry up, we still need to buy cake, oh and Yul..”

“Yeah?” Yuri looked at me.

“We also need to pack, pajama’s and stuff..” I walked fast. “We’re having a sleepover after the party..”

“Oh really?! Yaay!” Yuri jumped for joy. “Let’s hurry up.”

* * *

Sunny’s POV

I need to text Yuri… I’ll ask them if they bought the cake already.. (grabbed my phone)

To: Black Pearl~

Message: Yul!! Kyaaa~ Im so excited for tonight.. I can’t wait to see you and Yoona here… Oh and Taeng says hi!...

Oh and yeah, did you buy cake already? Just asking.. And tell Yoona that the cake should be yummy.. Okay? Haha.. Bye.. See yah later… :)

(send)

Yuri’s POV

*peep. *peep.

(1 text message - Sunny bunny^^)

From: Sunny bunny^^

Message: Yul!! Kyaaa~ Im so excited for tonight.. I can’t wait to see you and Yoona here… Oh and Taeng says hi!...

Oh and yeah, did you buy cake already? Just asking.. And tell Yoona that the cake should be yummy.. Okay? Haha.. Bye.. See yah later… :)

“Yoong~.” I smiled as Yoona was buying cake.

“Yeah?” Yoona was concentrating in which cake to buy.

“Sunny unnie said you need to choose a yummy cake..” I said in a cute voice… I think.

“I’ll take this one miss..” She said to the cashier and then turned to me. “Of course I’ll choose a yummy cake Yul…  After all, I’m a pretty good chef and baker..”

“Haha.. I know that Yoong~.” I smiled and we left the cake shop and headed to Taeyeon’s house.

It’s true, Yoona’s a very excellent cook.. She has a very good taste bud.. She can even tell what ingredients were added to a particular food just by smelling or tasting it. AMAZING huh?!! OH YEAHH!!