Chapter 2 - Preparing for the Party and Sleepover

Dance Floor Princess

 

* * *

Taeyeon’s POV

“Heey Sunny~!” I grabbed my phone from the coffee table. “Where’s Yul and Yoong?”

“They’re coming unnie…” Sunny smiled as she prepared our food in the table. “They just stopped at a cake shop to buy a cake."

“Oh yeah..” I laughed because I forgot to ask Yoona to buy a cake. “I remember now.. oops… Sorry.”

“That’s okay Taengoo..” Sunny laughed and I laughed with her.

“Sunny-bunny” I hid a small pillow behind my back.. I wanted to hit her.. Shhh..

“Yeeah Taeng?” Sunny looked at me and.. I threw the pillow and laughed..

“Gotcha!!” I said laughing… But to my shock, she had a surprise attack too..

“Bang!” Sunny said holding a blue watergun.. “I gotcha too..”

“Woow…” I laughed until my phone rang.. “Wait someone’s texting me..”

“Is it Yul?” Sunny ran to me and grabbed my phone..

“Hey! Soonkyu!” I using her real name. “Give that back..”

“You’re so mean..” Sunny hid my phone behind her back. “I told you not to call me that..”

“Im sorry SOONKYU!!” I laughed so hard but then Sunny fired her water gun at my face. “Hey!!”

“Blee :P” Sunny kept on firing her ‘gun’ I mean water gun.

“Fine.. Fine.. I’ll stop Sunny-bunny.” I smiled..

“Do you really mean it Taeng?” Sunny did her aegyo…

“Yes lil’ sis..” I smiled.. AGAIN.. “Can you give it back now?”

“Here..” I grabbed my phone.. But then Sunny fired the water gun.. “Hey Sunny! Tsk. Shame…”

“What?” She smiled innocently…

*peep. *peep.

(1 new message –Seororo;)

From: Seororo;)

Message: Unnie.. I’m gonna call you once I arrive at your place.. I still need to buy crackers.. :) I’ll be right there.. :) Oh and can you tell Yoona unnie to make kimchi… please~.. I really want one.. :) Okay.. I’ll see you when I get there..

To: Seororo;)

Message: Okay Seororo.. See yah.. :)

(send)

“Who was that Taeng unnie?” Sunny looked at my phone..

“It was Seohyun.” I said.

“Oh.. Seororo texted you?” Sunny grabbed my phone.. AGAIN..

“Yess!.” I said trying to get my phone back. “Can I have my phone now?”

“Uh.. Let me think..” Sunny sat in the couch.. “Noo…~!”

“Sunny~…” I sat beside her trying to think of a way to get my phone back. “Look it’s a unicorn..”

“UNICORN?” She looked to the left, leaving my phone unguarded so I stood up and snatched it.. Haha.. I finally got it.. Good job Taengoo.. Good job!! Oh yeah!.

“Dang it!” Sunny snapped her fingers.. “Stop using my unicorns as an excuse…  You’re hurting them inside their poor little cute hearts.. That’s not nice unnie, say soowe to my unicorn..”

“Sunny~ You don’t have a uni---“ I got startled because Sunny started shouting..

“Nananananana!!” Sunny covered her ears. “I can’t hear you!! Nananananananana!!!”

“Sheesh Sunny bunny..” I grabbed a drink and then watched TV.

“Now.. Say soowe to my unicorns..” Sunny looked at me with her aegyo face..

“Fine..” I said. “Im sorry unicorns… There, I said it…”

“Haha..” She laughed at me.. “My unicorns forgive you..”

“Thanks?” I said sarcastically..

Sunny’s POV

I really love unicorns even though they say it’s not real… Haha… Unicorns! Double rainbows.. Oh yeah.. Hahaha.. :)

*beep. *beep.

“Oh? Someone’s calling..” I ran towards my phone.

“Who is it?” Taeng asked me..

“Wait, I’ll check..” I unlocked my phone. “Well, it just says the number..”

(+xxxxxxxxx Calling)

“Let’s just answer it.” I was about to press the accept call but then unnie grabbed my phone and answered it instead.

“I’ll answer it..” She smiled. “Just in case..”

My taeng unnie is really the best.. She cares for me.. haha.. Well, I care for her too.. Duh, that’s what sisters are for right?

“Hello?” Taeng greeted. “Who’s this please?”

“Taeyeon?” The caller said.

“Oh? Umma?” Taeng smiled. “Who’s number is this?”

“It’s from the telephone here in the hotel..” My mom said. “Where’s your sister?”

“She’s right here..” Taeyeon handed the phone to me. “Here, mom wants to talk to you.”

“Umma!” I smiled ‘cuz I miss her and dad already. “When are you coming back from Japan?”

“I’ll go home next month dear.” My mom and dad are in Japan for business purposes. “Don’t worry, I’ll give you back something..”

“Oh.. Yay!” I jumped for joy. “You’re the best!! Mom..”

“Can you give the phone to your unnie please?” She said.

“Sure.” I gave the phone to Taeng.

“Mom?” Unnie asked.

“Remember what I told you?” Mom asked. “Take care of your sister.”

“I will mom don’t worry.. “ Taeng smiled.

“Okay then, I guess  I need to put the phone down..” Mom said it sadly. “I miss you and Sunny.”

“I miss you too mom..” Taeng seems to be happy.. “We love you and dad.. Bye~!”

“Bye..” Mom put down the phone..

(end on conversation)