Chapter 3 – We’re Here!!

Dance Floor Princess

 

Yuri’s POV

“Yoong?” I asked Yoona. “Should I call them and tell them we’re here..”

“Yea..” Yoong grabbed her phone. “Use my phone.”

“Okay.” I grabbed it and opened contacts..

(dialing…)

“Hello?” Sunny said. “Yoona?”

“No..” I giggled. “It’s Yul.”

“Oh.. Hi Yul..” Sunny laughed. “Where are you?”

“We’re outside..” We grabbed our bags from the ground.

“Oh..” Sunny and Taeyeon peaked at the window and saw us. “Im coming.”

“Okay unnie~!” I smiled and waved at Taeyeon while Sunny was on her way to the door. “Bye.”

“Bye.” Sunny opened the door.

(end of conversation)

“Hi Yoong and Yul!!” Sunny greeted. “How are you?”

“We’re okay..” Me and Yoong said at the same time. “Is Seohyun here already?

“No..” Sunny helped us carry our stuff. “But she’s coming.. She just stopped at a grocery store to buy crackers.”

“Oh..” I smiled. “Okay then..”

“Come on in..” Sunny opened the door wide and this made us feel very welcomed.

“Yoona!” Taeyeon rushed to Yoona and hugged her.. They’re pretty close. Sometimes I get jealous because I keep on thinking that Yoona will no longer give me her attention.. “How are you?”

“Unnie~:)” Yoona and Taeyeon sat at the couch. “Im alright.. How about you?”

“Same..” Taeyeon smiled and grabbed juice for everyone, but she gave a special one to Yoona. “Here this is your favorite.. I prepared it just for you..”

“Thank you unnie.” Yoona smiled and stood up.. She went to the kitchen and grabbed an empty glass.. She poured ½ of her juice to the empty glass. “Taeyeon unnie?”

“Yeah?” Taeyeon looked at her.

“Mind if I give the other half to Yul?” Yoona smiled at me. “This is her favorite drink too.”

“Yeah sure.. “Taeyeon nodded and looked at me. “How come you didn’t tell me that you like Orange Mango juice?”

“Oh.. Sorry..” I apologized for not telling her.. Yoona gave the juice to me but Taeyeon grabbed it. “Unnie?”

“You don’t need to share.” Taeyeon smiled and went to the kitchen to grab another glass of juice. “Here..”

“Thank you so much unnie.” I smiled and drinked one quarter of the juice.

“My pleasure.” Taeyeon stood in the stairs. “After all you’re me and Sunny’s guests.. Oh and I need to go upstairs.. Im going to help Sunny arrange the stuff.. If Seohyun comes.. My cellphone is right there, she’ll call if she’s already outside. Okay?”

“Okay unnie.” Yoona replied and smiled.

(while Sunny and Taeyeon are upstairs)

“Hey~ Yoona!” I slapped her in the arm. “What? Seohyun is calling pick it up.”

“Why?!” Yoona slapped me back. “You pick it up.. You’re closer to the phone.”

“Psh!” I looked at the phone.. “(Calling Seororo)”

“Seohyun!!” I said. “Are you outside.?”

“Yes unnie.” Seohyun replied.”

“Just wait.” I put on my slippers and went outside.

“Hi Seororo!!” I waved.

“Unnie should we hang up now.” Seohyun started laughing.

“Oh yeah..” I put the phone in my pocket. “Here let me help you.”

“Thanks!” Seohyun replied

“Unnie!” Seohyun tapped me at the back. “I bought you some cherries.”

“Waah~!” I can’t seem to close my mouth. “Thank you so much makne~~”

“No prob.” She smiled.

“Waah~ OMG” I hugged her. “Thank you again Seohyunnie.”

“Haha.” She laughed. “You’re welcome unnie~”

“Come let’s go inside.” I opened the door.

“Sure~!” She smiled.

=========================================================

Sorry I didn't update yesterday... 

Comments and Subscribers are loved!! 

Thanks :))