Rainy Day.

Learning How To Fly

Luhan x Luna

Rainy Day.

A/N: I'm so so sorry for the lack of updates, but I'm completely back again and will bring you all updates more frequently! Luhan x Luna is the next chapter, since I got a few requests for them! As always I hope you enjoy and if you have a request or a story you like to see you can always let me know. I take all kinds of couple requests even uncommon ones so don't be afraid to ask for them either. It doesn't has to be exo neccessarily it can be anyone! haha I got Onew and Taemin too so I will get on that soon too! ^^ Anyway I'm rambling so I will stop and enjoy! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan had himself seated on a chair at a table near the window, his hands clutching on the hot coffee cup in front of him. He looked up at the sky. The clouds were looking darker and darker and he predicted that any time soon it would start to pour. Just as he had that thought he could see the first drops of rain falling down and saw various people run around looking for shelter. He wasn't surprised the cafe was suddenly a lot fuller either. When the door opened again someone familiar walked in. He could see she had been running by the way she was slightly out of breath and even though she had been trying to cover herself with a newspaper above her head it had not been enough to keep her dry. He hesitated to call out her name or wave. He didn't want to attract too much attention on the both of them. She would notice him eventually too, right? He liked to hope so. Maybe this would be a chance to actually talk more with her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunyoung threw away the newspaper somewhat annoyed in a trashcan at the cafe she ran into after it started to pour rain. Why did she forget to bring an umbrella just on this day? Thankfully for this cafe near the SM building. It was small and cozy and the coffee was good here. She had no other choice than to wait for the rain to stop so she decided to get a large cup of Americano. It was nice and warm in the cafe so that would help her dry up again too. Once she had her cup of coffee she looked around for a place to sit. Her eyes scanned the place to find a free spot until they rested on someone familiar and she walked up to him with a smile. "Hi Luhan oppa." She said softly so no one else could really hear his name. Fans knew the artists liked to visit this cafe or the bubble tea shop or any other cafe or restaurant near the building. "Are you alone? Can I come sit with you?" He looked up with a smile at her. "Hey Sunyoung." He nodded then. "Of course, of course. Please sit down." Sending her another warm smile. She sat down across from him. Her mood suddenly a lot brighter again now that she was together with him. She always wanted to talk with him more and become closer, but they never really had the chance for that strangely enough. She looked up from her cup as she blew in it. ”Can I ask you something?” She shifted a little on her seat while she saw him nod. She was bold enough to ask, but she was more afraid of what the answer might be. ”Why do you avoid me?” His eyes grew a little bigger at this sudden question. It might seem like he avoids her most of the time, but it was not because he didn’t like her or not wanted to talk to her. He just got nervous and shy. He shook his head a little. ”I’m not. I just… don’t want to make a fool out of myself when I try to speak Korean.” He saw her blink, it was really cute, before a smile appeared on her face. He let out a small relieved sigh that she bought it all. He wasn't going to tell her that he liked her. He wasn't sure at all how she felt about him. Besides the fact it might sounds strange since they never spoke that much with each other. When he did spoke to Fx), it was usually Victoria, because he could comfortably speak in his native language with her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After sitting in the cafe for hours the weather finally cleared up again. They got to talk about all kinds of things and Luhan felt he now was closer to her and made him like her even more. He cleared his throat.  "Do you want me to take you home?" He just wanted to stay with her as long as he could and was happy that she nodded. And so they headed out after gathering their things and cleaning up their table. Sunyoung was happy he suggested the walk home. She didn't want this to end just yet. She felt so much closer to him now and that automatically made her like him even more. There was just something about him that was so captivating and she couldn't help but feel butterflies in her stomach as she looked at him while they walked. His big deer like eyes that aways seemed to sparkle. She could look into them for eternity and never get bored with it. Just as they were walking past the park suddenly the sky started to turn darker again. She looked up at the sky and wondered if they would make it to her dorm in time. Just as that thought crossed her mind she felt a spat of rain on her cheek. ”Oh no” she mumbled as she wiped the water of her cheek. It didn’t go unnoticed by Luhan either and he acted quickly. He didn’t want her to be soaking wet— and he didn’t want to be soaking wet either. He grabbed her hand and ran with her into the park, finding the biggest tree to hide under and pulled her close to him. He looked down at her straight into her eyes, because that is the only thing he could do right now. His urge to kiss her felt very strong, but he didn’t want to cross any line with her, though he could swear he saw her cheeks getting pink. Was that a blush?

———————————————————————————

Her body was pressed against his. She never had been this close to him. She could feel her cheeks burn and she hoped he wouldn’t know her obvious blush. There they were, close together stuck under a huge tree to keep from getting soaking wet and both slightly out of breath from running— or maybe it was being so close to him that made her being unable to breath. ”Oppa, I…” She started a sentence not really knowing where she is going with it and abruptly stops. ”Never mind.” He hoped she would say something, but instead he just smiled at her. After a few minutes of just standing there, no words exchanged just looking into each other’s eyes, both trying to get a grasp on what kind of situation they were in and what kind of opportunity this was to make a move. Luhan’s urge to kiss her only grew bigger by the minute and he automatically leaned in without really being aware for it. She blinked a few times when he leaned in. Did he want to kiss her? She would look so dumb if that wasn’t case, but she leaned in as well. Surely he would say something if this is not what he meant , right? And if so she already decided for herself she leaned in as a joke just to test him or something. Yes. That would work. She didn’t have to say anything though, because the next moment their lips touched and he kissed her softly on her lips. It felt better than she ever imagined it to be. They slowly pulled away. ”I’m sorry. I didn’t know what came over me.” he quickly said, not even going to mind of she decided to slap him in the face. Instead she smiled while blushing like crazy. ”Sshh oppa, don’t ruin the moment. Kiss me again!” She smiled even more after saying that. His eyes more sparkling than ever before while smiling down at her, before he leaned in again to kiss her once more. This time she wrapped her arms around his neck. As they stood there kissing each other for the second time the sky cleared up and the sun started to shine.