Birthday Gift.

Learning How To Fly

It was late at night when Sunyoung finally made her way home-- not because of a schedule no. She had been spending time with Jieun to catch up with everything. She knew Amber would be spending some time with Kris for his birthday too and she wanted to give them some alone time even though Amber told her she really didn't have to do that.

She carefully opened the door as she tried to be as quiet as possible. It was late and dark and she could only think the other members were already asleep, but as she walked in she could hear a sound. At first she couldn't quite make out what it was, but before she could investigate where it was coming from the sound stopped and was met halfway in the livingroom by Amber.

"Unnie, you startled me!" She exclaimed while placing her hand over her heart.

"Sshh!" Amber put a finger on her lips while looking at the younger girl in front of her. "Kris oppa... he fell asleep while we were watching a movie. I don't want to wake him up so do you think it's okay if he sleeps on the couch tonight?"

Sunyoung nodded. She didn't see a problem with that. Okay maybe she could think of a few things why it wasn't such a good idea, but she would feel bad too to wake him up. Exo was busy enough so rest is very important. "We will think of  a way to get him out of our building unseen by fans." She said with a nod and she could hear Amber make a sigh of relief.

"I'm heading to bed as well. Sleep well, Lulu." Sunyoung watched Amber dash off to her room and smiled. She tip toed a little closer to the couch just to make sure Kris was covered with a blanket and everything was comfortable enough for him. As she studied his sleeping face she could see why Amber liked him so much. He was handsome--- really handsome. He is tall and she was pretty sure he was mascular too in a way just by the look of his broad shoulders. Besides all of that even though he seems cold and mysterious he really is easy to talk to and he is really nice. He had the good looks and a good personality what more could a girl ask for? She shook her head slightly and turned around. She had no idea why her cheeks felt like they were on fire and she genty squished them while she made her way to her own room. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Later that night Sunyoung awoke from a deep sleep. She let out a groan when she saw the time on her alarm clock. 4 am. Now that she was awake she might as well get a drink and quietly made her way into the kitchen leaving all the lights off. 

She grabbed a clean glass from the cabinet-- even in the dark she knew how to make her way around in the kitchen-- filling her glass with water and slowly taking a sip from it. Suddenly she could feel a presence with her and turned around to see who was there. She only could gasp when she saw Kris standing really close to her-- not expecting this at all. She almost dropped her glass if it wasn't for Kris to take it from her and put it down. 

He smiled when he saw how flustered she was even from him standing just close to her. "O-oppa, what are you doing?" She managed to stutter out after a while of silence and just staring at each other which felt like an eternity to her. 

"I think you owe me a birthday present." He said softly while smiling more. He knew exactly what he wanted from her and he was going to get it. He moved closer to her. He could feel her freeze on her spot, but he reached out with his hand to gently push some hair out of her face. He liked the black hair on her. She looked more mature because of it and she was looking beautiful lately. Really beautiful. Not that he hadn't notice that before. 

He was really close to her. She could feel his body heat and she caught herself holding her breath at his touch. It was normal yet affectionate at the same time. Her breath came out a bit shaky when she finally told herself to breath again. "What kind of present?" She was a bit unsure what he meant.

Her confused look was simply adorable and he couldn't help but smile gently at her. "You." He whispered. 

She blinked a few times. Did she heard him correctly? Did he just say he wanted her? Or was that a dream? "W-what?"

"You heard me." His smile grew and she could just melt away on the spot.

"But... what do you mean? And what about Amber unnie?" Suddenly all these questions popped up in her head and suddenly she worried how much she liked being this close to him. She was not planning on telling him that until she had some sort of answer from him. She could clearly see he wasn't expecting her to ask all these questions, but soon he smiled softly.

"What about Amber? We're just friends and nothing more. Trust me on that." He looked down at her and took her hand into his then while softly pulling her with him. Soon she found herself on the couch with him. Now he looked a bit more serious and she pouted, beccause she really worried over things. "Sunyoung..." He began to say. "Amber.. doesn't like me like that. We've talked about it and there's really only friendship between us so don't worry about that, ok?"

She slowly began to nod at what he said and she somehow felt relieved. Now she didn't have to feel bad for feeling something for him. She wasn't sure what it was, but she caught herself staring at him when she watched EXO's songs. "So, what do you mean you want me as present?" 

"I... like you, Sunyoung-ah. I want you to be my girlfriend." 

She froze on her spot again taken aback by what he told her. Again it almost felt like a dream and she wanted to pinch herself just to prove to herself this wasn't a dream. "I... You want me to be your girlfriend?" She looked at him uncertain, but he nodded. She started to smile the more she thought about it-- the more her smile grew and slowly she nodded while going over to what he asked her a few times. "I... I want to be your girlfriend." 

He pulled her close to him and she wrapped her arms around him and let out a soft sigh. He had a pleasant smell on him-- a manly smell so she thinks. She stayed with her head on his chest for a while as she collected some courage. She slowly moved a little to look up at him. "As your girlfriend I probably should give you a present." She grinned slightly when she saw his questioning look. She took a deep breath and leaned in closer to him-- and closer---and closer until her lips met his. She kissed him for the first time nd it felt good. Really good. His lips were soft and she felt him kiss her back, slowly and gently. She pressed her body closer to his while she continued to kiss him and when he asked for more entrance to get a taste of her she parted her lips more. Carefully he brushed his tongue over her lips before entwining it with her own tongue. After a while they pulled away both out of breath and both smiled. 

"I should go to the dorm." He didn't get up just yet though. He was a guy after all and certain things go hard while being excited and the kiss made sure of that. It made him want more, but he respected her and they only just started dating so it felt like taking advantage of her and that was something he didn't want to do at all. It was embarrassing however so he needed to calm himself and buy some more time before she would notice it too. "Could you get me some water first though?" Once she got up to get it for him and he closed his eyes concetrating on uny things. Like puppies and kittens and other cute things.

By the time she came back he was back to normal and he took the glass with a smile and drank it all. "Thank you." He stood up then and pulled her into a hug again and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "Call me tomorrow when you wake up?"

She nodded and walked him out the door--waving at him and waited until he left around the corner before she closed the door behind her. A giggle escaped from her as she made her way to her bedroom again. She felt exhausted yet excited at the same time while she rolled back into her bed. She kicked with her legs while hiding her face behind her hands. It was hard not to make too much noise so she muffled her excited giggles behind her hands. Who would ever thought she ended up being the girlfriend of this handsome man? She didn't for sure and now she felt like the happiest girl in the world. At some point she managed to relax enough to fall back asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning she was woken up by Victoria. "Breakfast is ready~" She half sang before she disappeared into the kitchen again. With little sleep like she had this night she thought she would feel exhausted, but not this morning. She felt energetic and happy. She couldn't hide her bright smile as she walked into the kitchen while wishing everyone a good morning.

"Why are smiling like that?" Amber had stopped chewing and stared at her. She never saw Sunyoung this happy in the morning. They all knew she wasn't a morning person.

"Did you have a good dream, unnie?" Jinri asked while looking at her curiously.

She plopped in her seat and started on making her cereal. Her smile only grew more at all these questions. 

"Well.. are you going to tell us?" Amber asked while now nudging her softly.

"Share with us, unnie~" 

"What is making our Sunyoung so happy?" Victoria asked with a smile when she finally sat down herself to eat some breakfast.

When Sunyoung finished her breakfast she stood up. "I will tell you girls later, but first I have a phonecall to make~" She said still smiling brightly-- hearing a Yah from Amber as she walked off to her room to call her boyfriend. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N First story is up. I started with Kris because it was birthday One day late I know. I hope you enjoyed reading it and look out for more stories. If you like to see a pairing next you can suggest it to me.