Chapter 8

Love From The Start

Chapter 8

Siwon’s POV

Aish! Where are they? I’m alone here. I’m bored. This is why I hate being sick. My siblings are already go to school. Then here I am. Laying on my bed all day long. Then suddenly, my phone rung. It’s a message.

 

From : Miyoung-ah~

Oppaaa~ Kekeke. What are you doing? I’m bored~

 

Hehee~. It’s from Tiffany. Yeah. I know she’s one of Yuri’s bestfriends. But I can’t help it. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. I think her eysmile is the most irresistable of her. But it’s not that thing that made me fell in love with her. Even though she acts like a child sometimes, but that’s one of the things that I like from her. Especially her aegyo. It’s the best from all of her friends according to me. Well, after Sulli and Yuri ofcourse. What? Why I choose Yuri rather than Sooyoung? It’s because Sooyoung has the worst aegyo of all. I even hate it. No, I don’t hate it. I said that because I can resist her aegyo whenever she asked me somethings. She even threaten me to give it to her. That’s creepy.(But, of course I win over her with my scariest glare ever HAHAHA. My siblings are scared of me. After my parents of course. I don’t even dare to stare at my parent’s eyes whenever they got angry). When Sulli or Yuri asked me somethings with their aegyo, I can’t resist it. But Sooyoung, Sulli, and Yuri are my most adorable sisters. I love them just the way they are.

Okay I will reply her message first.

To: Miyoung-ah~

I’m doing nothin. How’s school? Is there any interesting news?

I wait for her reply. Then my phone rung again.

 

From: Miyoung-ah~

Nothing oppa. That’s why I’m bored -_- By the way, how’s your condition? Better? I’ll come over to your house to check if you are getting better or not. If I call you, wait in your living room. Arasso?

 

To: Miyoung-ah~

Okay princess. Kekeke. Come quickly arasso? I’m bored T__T

 

From: Miyoung-ah~

Aisssh!! Don’t call me that! I’m not even yours oppaa~ Kekeke. Arasso oppaaa~ Just wait for me. And Yuri has just told me that she and Minho will go on a date kekeke. Well sort of. She said it’s just exploring the mall with Minho and then they will buy bibimbap together because Minho has made that promise to her when Krystal is approaching him. But, I with saying “ Yul is going on a date with Minho! Yul is in love with Minho! And Guess what? Her face is red! Ahahaha. Hope you see this oppa. So you can join me for teasing her...

 

To: Miyoung-ah~

We don’t even in the same grade Miyoung-ah~ How can I join you. Maybe when they arrive home after ‘the date’, we can teased them together? Okay? Smile my princess! :D

 

Fom: Miyoung-ah~

OPPA!! -_- Oppa, I’ll see you later okay? It’s time to go home. I’ll call you as soon as I arrive at your house. Annyeooong~!

 

To: Miyoung-ah~

Haha. Arasso Miyoung-ah~ See you soon! :*

 

From: Miyoung-ah~

Oppa!! Call me Miyoung once again and I won’t come to your house again!! Merooong :p Just kidding oppa. In fact, I’m used to be called by that name. I miss being called Miyoung. But my friend prefer Tiffany than Miyoung. You can call me whatever you want. Just don’t call me Hwang arasso? If you call me Hwang, I’ll never want to be your friend anymore. Ara?

Oppa, I’m already in the bus. Wait for me, okay? Annyeoooong~

 

Haha. It always bring my mood up whenever I’m texting with Tiffany. Well, I kinda felt guilty because she is Yoona’s friend, my ex. And it seems that she’s still in love with me. But, I think she’s fine with me getting closer with Tiffany. She even help us to get closer. Well, I’ll thank her later. I’ll introduce her to some of my friends. I hope she’ll be fine with it, and she can find someone that is better than me. Oh! I know who is the suitable person for Yoona. I better send a text first for Tiffany

 

To: Miyoung-ah~

Miyoung-ah~ Kekeke I just want to ask you if you could ask yoona to come to my house. I want to set her up with one of my friend kekeke~

 

From: Miyoung-ah~

Who is him oppa? Arasso. I’ll bring her oppa. I ‘ll just call her to meet me in your house okay?

 

To: Miyoung-ah~

Don’t! Bing her along with you. I’ll send you a text when my friend is already arrived. Okay?

 

From: Miyoung-ah~

Arasso oppa~

 

Great! Now, let’s call him kekeke

Hello? Taecyeon-ah ”

 

 

 

 

Author Note: I'm sorry dear viewers. I've just have time to update this story. For today, double update! :D

Comment and subscribe :)