Chapter 4

Love From The Start

Yuri’s POV

“YUUUL!!!”

Haaaah I know whose those voice belong to. Seriously, do they need to do it everyday whenever they see me in the school. But that’s what makes my day right? Kekeke.

“Yah! Stop that! I already heard it you know? Just let me study in this school for more time with you guys and I’m sure that I should see the doctor often to check my ears.” I said to my friends with straight face. You know what? I have this group called Girls’ Generation. Sooyoung is one of them. The others are Yoona, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany, Jessica, and Sunny. We are the most popular girls in our school. Even the students in the other schools know us. Well, don’t blame us for having this gorgeous face. Oh and don’t forget that we are the in our school’s top 20. Well you can guess it right? Yup. 100 points for you. I’m the first in my grade hahaha. Well, although it’s quite embarassing that I should be in the third grade, not in the 2nd grade. But it’s not because I’m lazy or stupid. It’s because I used to move from one to another place.

 

“Sorry Yuuul. We are just happy to see you again.” Said Jessica.

“Yah we were just met last Saturday! You’re too much.” I said to them with straight face.

“Okay okay enough. Ooow I think someone is having something new right?” Asked Taeyeon with her teasing face. Seriously this girl. She always the one that start to tease me. And after her, the others are following, including Sooyoung.

“What? What is it? Tell me!” I said pretending to not realizing what she actually meant.

“Yah! Don’t pretend to not know about it! Your necklace Yuuul. It’s from my mother right? I knew it!!” said Sooyoung while throwing fist in the air with joy. This girl. She already know, yet she joined Taenggo to tease me. Okaay. Wait for my revenge Soo.

“OH I think I saw Key when I was walking in the front school. I think there’s someone in Girls’ Generation that wanting to meet him right?” I said while taking a glance at Sooyoung. Hahaha! Gotcha Soo.

“Oooow Is our Sooyoung blushing? I think you’re right, Yul. But sadly, this girl didn’t have courage to actually say hi to him although she already liked him since the first grade.” Said Tiffany while nudge Sooyoung who is blushing hard.

“Yah! How can I be the one who said hi first to him? I want Key is the one who said hi to me first.” Said Sooyoung while crossing her arms.

“Yayaya. Just wait until you are graduate from this school Soo.” Said Jessica with full of sarcasm. Our Ice rincess is never changed right? Still the cold lovable Sica that Jonghyun loves. Oops. My bad for not telling you. She is in a relationship with Jonghyun since in the middle from the first grade.

“Jessica, just wait until I told Jonghyun oppa that you secretly going on a date with Kris.” Said Sooyoung threaten Jessica.

“Yah! It didn’t count as a date! It just that he asked me to accompany him to buy a gift for his mother you know?” said Jessica.

“Whatever Sica. You have to stop going out with another guy. For God Sake, You already have Jonghyun.” Said Sunny.

“I already told Jonghyun oppa about this. And he gave me permission. I wouldn’t even want to go if Jonghyun oppa didn’t give me permission.” Said Sica.

“Okay Sica okay. Just don’t do it again okay? Kris is a good guy. You are giving him a false hope.” I said to Sica.

“Okay guys Okay. Just let’s go to class. It’s almost 7 o’clock.” Said Seohyun while looking at her watch.

“Finally. Our maknae’s first talk for today.” Said Yoona while pretending to feel bored.

 

Sulli’s POV

It was in the middle of my favorite subject when suddenly my phone vibrated. It’s a message from Taemin oppa.

-Meet me at the backyard at 2 o’clock after school. I have something important to tell you-

It’s weird. Why is Taemin oppa suddenly asked me to meet him at the backyard. Why doesn’t he just pick me at my class as ususal? Whatever. I’ll just meet him there.

 

At 1.50..

Shoot! It’s ten minutes more! I have to be at the backyard before 2 o’clock. I don’t want Taemin oppa to wait for so long.

 

Author’s POV

Sulli was on the way ther when suddenly,

“Ssull!!” Kai was calling her.

“Neh oppa?” asked Sulli but in the panic way because it’s almost 2 o’clock.

“I have to ask you about something, Ssull. And it’s about our relationship.” Said Kai.

“Well, okay. Just do it here! I’m in a hurry.” Said Sulli more panic because of two reasons. First, it’s because she was late for her meeting with Taemin. And the second, it’s because she already knew what he wanted to talk about.

“I just want you to answer my confession. So what is it?” asked Kai.

 

Sulli’s POV

Shoot! I was right. I should’ve just said that I couldn’t talk right now with him.

“Okay. So listen carefully oppa. I’m sorry if I’m hurting you. But, I think it would be great if we just sta as friend. Bestfriend. You are like my older brother after Minho oppa because you always protect me oppa. But, if it was for relationship, I don’t think it would be as good as a friend oppa. I’m really really sorry oppa. Please! Don’t hate me oppa!” I said while my eyes already tearing up. It’s because he’s Taemin bestfriend. Why they have to like me at the same time?!

 

“It’s Taemin right?” asked Kai oppa.

Wait. Why does everybody know that I’ll choose Taemin oppa? Is it that obvious?

“How do you know oppa?” I asked in disbelieve tone.

“Well, you two are my dongsaeng. I know when someone is in love. Just don’t let him hurt you, Ssull. If he ever hurt you, just tell me right away and I’ll let him taste my fist again, Ssull.” Said Kai oppa while patting my head.

“Hahaha oppa, you’re so funny. Arasoo. Okay oppa. Guss that I have to leave. I hav appointment with Taemin oppa at...” WHAT?!! IT’S 2.30 ALREADY?!

“Oh crap. Bye oppa. I’ll see you later!!” I said while running.