Chapter 1

Love From The Start

“CHOI MINHO!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD IF YOU DON’T GET BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE NOW!!”

Hi. My name is Kwon Yuri. I’m 18 years old. I’m in the second grade og high school now. Well actually I supposed to be in the third grade. I’m a transferred student. My father used to move from one place to another place due to his work, but now he’s the owner of Kwon’s Company so I don’t have to move again, so I will sudy hard to be in the third grade (Hwaiting!). My mom is the co-owner of the Park’s Company because my grandfather is still the owner of Lee’s Company. Well my mother’s name was Sandara Park. But now it’s Kwon Sandara because my mom married with the best father in the world ever, Kwon Jiyoung, the owner of Kwon’s Company.

 

“Wae? I just ate a cupcake!! You still have....wait. 6!! You still have six, yet you are screaming like I ate all of them! Seriously Kwon yuri! You always like that! Come on! Just forgive me okay?! Oppa will buy you dozens of cupcakes if you want it!!”

And he..is Choi Minho. 16 years old. The annoying friend since we were in kindergarten. Well his house used to only 2 blocks apart from my house. But because his father thought that they need bigger house for his upcoming sister (although their house was already big), they moved to a mansion filled with only rich person. He has brother and sister named Choi Siwon and Choi Sooyoung.  And his cute little sister’s name is Choi Sulli. And when I said cute, I mean it. She’s super duper cute. There is 3 years gap between Minho and Sulli.

 

Although he always pisses me off, but still he is the bestfriend ever in the world. I still remember when I was 6, I was still the big fat Kwon Yuri. My friends used to call me and Minho “the handsome and the beast”. Yes. Minho is super duper handsome. Many girls confess to him. But I don’t get it why he always rejects them. Ask him? Of Course I had asked him about it. But he always says “I don’t think it’s a good time to actually start a relationship. I’m still waiting for the right girl to come or actually confees to me first”. WHAT?! IS HE INSANE?! A girl should be confessed!! No confessing! He sure is the Insane Choi Minho -__-

 

“I’m older two years old than you!! Don’t ask me to call you oppa you pabo froggy!! Come on Minho! I’m hungry! If you want me not to be angry anymore, buy me ddeokboki now!” I said. Evil right? HAHAHA!!

“WHAT?!! I just ate one of your cupcakes! I’ll just buy you a cupcake!!” yelled Minho from far.

What?! But I’m hungry. Well I think I have to use my ultimate weapon..

“So you won’t buy me ddeokboki? Wae? I thought you are my bestfriend..” I said while my eyes tearing up a bit.

I haven’t told you? I’m sorry guys. Since I was in Junior High School, my favorite class were drama, singing and dancing while Minho’s favorite is in sport class, especially soccer. And I always watch every single match where he’s in. Although we fight, we always support each other no matter what.

And the weirdest thing is that her family choose me as their favorite girl for Minho. I don’t know why. Even Sulli sometimes called me as “future sister-in-law”. Well if  Sulli called me with that name, I can’t be angry because she’s like my own little sister. I’m the only child in my family. So when I’m with Minho’s family, I feel like I’m with my second family.

 

“Aisssh. Don’t you dare to use that kind of expression to me” said Minho while walking closer to me

“I just ask you to buy me ddeokboki..” I said while I covered my face with may hands.

“Kwon Yuri, don’t make me feel guilty.” Said Minho

I insist to covered my face. I won’t open it until I get my ddeokboki! " . Well although I’m older than him, but sometimes I could be childish in this kind of situations.

 

“*sigh* Fine. Let’s buy you ddeokboki” said Minho giving up. Yes!!! I knew it!!

“Really?” I asked while looking at him with my teary eyes.

“Yes. Now wipe your tears” Said Minho.

“Yess!!! You’re the best! Let’s Go!!” I said while pulling his hand.

“Haaah you and your fake tears. Why I always fall into your trap?” said Minho while sighing.

“Because I’m Kwon Yuri. And I’m irresistable” I said while laughing. Well conceited much right?

“Yayaya. Just get your ddeokboki! Hurry up! It’s getting late! I will get scolded by my mom because I took her favorite daughter-after-Sooyoung-and-Sulli away frome her for too long!” said Minho

“Arasso. Just wait for a while okay?” I said.

 

I ordered for 2 ddeokboki while Minho is walking to get some fresh air. While I was waiting, suddenly..

"Hi Kwon Yuri. It's been a while right?"