Chapter 16

Love From The Start

Taemin’s POV

“That jerk. That punk. I gave you a chance and this is what you did to her?” she muttered silently while I drove the car.

“Ssull, calm down. It’s not Minho’s fault.” I said to her and held her hand.

“I can’t take it anymore!! Like...Really!! What can he do actually?!” she said angrily.

“Relax! It’s not like Yuri noona was involved in a car accident.” I said to her.

“Oh so now you are taking Minho oppa’s side? Oh geurae! Geurae!” She said while looking at the other side. “Ssull, you know it’s not what I meant. I mean...”  “Just ride the car. I don’t feel like talking to you.” She said still looking at the road.

Great. Totally great. Yah Choi Minho. Why do you always draged me to your problem? Now even Sulli got angry because I’m taking your side. Better thank me later Choi Minho.

 

(At the hospital)

Sulli’s POV

“Yah, Ssull. Sulli-ah. Choi Sulli.”

Taemin oppa kept calling my name on the way to Yuri unnie’s ward in the hospital. I didn’t even take a glance at him. I was really angry at him for defending Minho oppa. I didn’t know either why I was angry at him.

“Choi Jinri!”

Well, That’s it. It’s totally annoying.

“WAE?! STOP TALKING!! I don’t think it’s the right time for you to talk. I don’t want to listen to what you are going to say, so you better shut up.” I said quickly to him. He chuckled and smiled at me. Is he crazy or something? I didn’t find anything funny from our conversation.

“Yah. Why are you laughing? Do you think this is funny? HUH?!” I said to him.

“Aigoo~ My Jinri is angry. Ssull, do you love me? Or not?” He asked me while looking straight to my face. Aish. What kind of question is that in this situation?

“Yah. It’s not theright time to discuss about it.”  I said to him while walking away. But suddenly he grabed my hand and turn me around to face him.

“Choi Jinri. Do you love me or not?” He asked me once again.

“Huh? Ah... Em.” I said while nodding shyly.

“If you love me, will you listen to me?” He asked to me.

“Okay. Just listen to your explanation first.” I said while loking at the other side. Yah. Choi Sulli. Keep your pride. You should be angry towards him. And why are you blushing like this?

“Okay. First, I think we should stay out of Minho and Yuri noona’s problem. Just let them solve their problem, okay? If we interfere in their problem, I’m afraid that we will just ruin what shouldn’t be ruined. And second, why don’t you just care about me? Aren’t I your boyfriend already? We’ve never been in a proper ‘date’ after we officially dating. So why don’t we go on a date and let them solve their problem?” He said in a calm tone while looking at me and my hair.

Okay. I feel...wronged. I should’ve treated him better than this. I’m his girlfriend, but I didn’t behave like one. I should’ve listen to him. But, it’s not the right time. Right now, Yuri Unnie needs me more than him. But still, he is right. He is my boyfriend. I should’ve listened to him. Argh! Molla!!
“Ssull..”

“*sigh* I guess you’re right oppa. But! Just for this time!! I’ll let Minho oppa off just for this time! If he make any mistakes again, he will surely get a piece of my mind!!” I said while showing him my fist.

“And I will join you to teach him some lesson for sure.” He said wile smiling as well. Ah.. That smile. It melts my heart whenever he smiles. I guess that’s one of the reason why I love him that much.

“Oh and oppa, I think I want to cancel our plan about pairing Krystal with Kai oppa. Kai oppa is too good, too handsome for a person like Krystal. She isn’t worth him.” I said.

“Ssh. Don’t be like that. I’m sure that one day, the Krystal that we know will be back. Right now, she’s just not in her right mind because of what she thought love.” He said as we walking outside the hospital. This is one of the reasons again for why I chose him over Kai oppa. Such a gentleman, kind-hearted person, he is just....almost perfect.

“Yeah, she is just too obsessed for Minho oppa because Minho oppa is famous in school.  He is handsome, kind, and many girls want him to be their boyfriend. So I think Krystal is a little bit...” I stopped because I don’t know what word that suit her.

“Just don’t talk about this anymore, okay?” He said to me.

“Okay, but where are we heading to?” I asked because I don’t have any idea of where he would taking me to.

“Amusement park. Do you like it?” He asked me.

“Like it? I love it oppa!! Kaja!” I asked while dragging him to his car.

“But oppa, you said that what Krystal do is not because she loves Minho oppa. So what is love to you?” I asked while we were already in his car.

“Hemm... Love? Do you want to know?” he asked while facing me.

“Ofcourse I want to know it.” I said.

“Love is...what Minho always do for Yuri this whole time. And..what will I do to you in our whole life.” He said while smiling gently. I was blushing. He is just too sweet. Oh my. Suddenly he grabed my arms gently and pulled me slowly.

Omo. Is he going to kiss me? Well it’s okay for me because he is my boyfriend, but I was shocked so I became speechless. Then finally our lips met each other. He kissed me. Lee Taemin is kissing me, Choi Jinri. Then I kissed back. This is my first kiss. And I didn’t regret it that I gave my first kiss to him, Lee Taemin.

 

Yuri’s POV

Where am I? What was happened? I was looking around when I saw something or should I say someone when I saw that Choi Minho was sleeping at the couch in my ward. I looked at him. Oh right. I was unconcious when he visited me. How long did I sleep? Just then a nurse came to check my condition.

“Good morning, Ms. Kwon. I’m here to check your condition.” Said th nurse. I smiled back at her and asked “How long did I sleep?” “You slept for 2 days due to the effect of the medicine.” She explained to me. What? 2 days? Did Minho take care of me for the past 2 days? Did he even go home? Haha. Ofcourse not. Why would he? He has Krystal by the way.

“Your boyfriend is really sweet. I envy you.” Said the nurse while checking my condition.

“Huh? Waeyo?” I asked.

“He was here since the first day you are here. He is the one who brought you to the hospital and took care of everything when you were sleeping. He wasn’t able to sleep because he was panic. He was able to sleep when we insisted him to took an hour to sleep. But now it’s more than 3 hours since he asleep. I think he is really tired.” Said the nurse while smiling at me.

“Really? Are you sure?” I asked her.

“Ofcourse. I guess your boyfriend really love you.” She said.

“We..aren’t..dating.” I said to her while smiling sadly.

“You aren’t? Well I think he really love you even you aren’t his girlfriend. Okay then. I’m off. Get enough rest so you won’t get sick again.” Said the nurse.

“Wait!! May I know your name?” I asked her. Se smiled and said “Shin Sekyung. Just call me Sekyung. And from I think we are at the same age. So just call me by name. Oh and drop the honorific. I don’t like people calling me by ‘Sekyung-ssi’. It’s really annoying.” She said while smiling at me.

“I’m Kwon Yuri. And the same here. I also don’t like people calling me with honorific. I mean..Yuri-ssi? Gross. I like to hear that from the elders. Not the same age. Well, if that person is the one that I hate, then I don’t mind that person calling me with honorific.” I said.

“Okay then. I REALLY have to go now. Nice to meet you Yuri-ssi.. I mean Yuri-ah.” She said while smiling.

“Nice to meet you too, Sekyung-ah.” I said while smiling as well.

After she left the room. I looked at Minho again who already awake now. I smiled at him. He looked shocked when I smiled at him.

“Yah. Why are you so surprised like that?” I said to him tiredly but smile.

“N..no. I..I wasn’t..surprise.” He said while looking at the other way.

“Come here.” I said to him.

“Wh..Why? I..I’ll just go get the doctor if you feel sick.” He said

“No. I said come here. Let’s talk about us. I mean.. About your..confession.” I said.

 

Minho’s POV

What? So she heard about it. Aish. I walked to her. I looked at her and she smiled at me. What? She is smiling again?

“Soo.. You heard it. Look I’m serious about what I said at your house. I really love you. I really love you since...”

“Since when?” She asked smiling at me.

“Since..the first time I saw you. Well, I know it sounds weird because we were still in the kindergarten. But I already like you since that time. And I realized that it’s love when you were with Nichkhun. I felt angry when you were dating with him, but I couldn’t do anything because I’m just your bestfriend. And that’s what makes me mad even more.” I said.

She looked at me with her disbelieve expression. Well, I don’t blame her. It sounds ridiculous indeed

“You liked me since that time? Wow. Such a long time.” She said.

“Well, pathetic, aren’t I?” I said while smiling sadly.

“No. It’s sweet actually. And I like it. And for the answer for your confession is yes, I love you too.” She said.

“What?! Y..You said you love me too? You don’t angry with me?” I asked her.

“At first, yes. I was angry with you because you yelled at me in front of many people. But, then I realized that I can’t be angry with you. I was going to forgive you when I heard that you are engaged with Krystal. I was... What is it? Disapponted? Well that’s a suitable words maybe.”

“I’m sorry. I thought that my parents want you to be their daughter-in-law. You don’t know how happy I am when thay called you their future daughter-in-law.” I said to her.

“But the, reality . It’s different from what we thought. We love each other, but we can’t be with each other. And Krystal is Jessica’s sister.” She said while smiling sadly.

“Don’t worry. I’ll talk to my father about this. So, just be patient okay? Everything is going to be okay. Just wait. And oh! Don’t you dare to look at any guy!”  I said to her.

“WHAT?! Who are you to forbid me?! You aren’t my boyfriend.” She said while pouted her lips.

“No, you aren’t. But you are my soon-to-be my girlfriend.”

 

Author's Note:
Here's another update!! I was upset becase there are less comment than what I expected, and it made me feel lazy to update. But the I realized that I should update. So, enjoy!! :D