Chapter 6

Love From The Start

Yuri’s POV

“Minho, where’s Sulli? I can’t wait to hear her story with Taemin.” I said excited.

“Yul, Its’ not like Sulli is giving birth. She’s on the way home with Taemin. Just be patient, Yul.” Said Minho.

“I know. But, I can’t help it! I’m just happy for her.” I said.

“Arasso, noonaa.” He said while patting my head. This pabo froggie. I’m two years older than him but he always treats me like I’m two years younger than him. But, I don’t like it either when Minho called me noona. It makes me feel..old.

“YAH!! DON”T CALL ME NOONA! PABO FROGGIE!” I said while hit him on his shoulder.

“YAH! IT HURTS!! DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?” he said while hit me as well.

“Ouch! YAH!! I’ll call your mom! UMMAA!!” I yelled to Minho while called his mother. Suits you right. Who told you to hit me Minho?

“Yah! Don’t call my mom! Okay okay I’m sorry! If you call my mom again. I’ll kiss you so you can shut your mouth. Do you want it?” he said while covering my mouth. I shaked my head for a sign that I don’t want him to kiss me. Seriously, if he kiss me, that means he’s my first kiss. I don’t want to have my first kiss early!! I’m just 18 going to 19!!

“Good. So don’t call my mom again. Okay?” he said. I nodded my head. Then he release his hand from my mouth.

“Yah! You little..”

“I’m home!!” said Sulli while giving us her bright, cute smile. I know it. It’s a sign that she’s happy now.

“Ssuuuuuull!!!! How’s your date with Taemin?!” I asked her while giving her a hug.

“Wonderful. Great. Perfect. Just like what I alwayd dreamed about.” She said while smiling widely.

“KYAAAA!!! SUUUULL!!!! I’m happy for you!!” I said while giving her a tight hug.

“Congratulation, Ssull. I knew he could make you happy.” Said Minho while giving  a hug as well.

“Ofcourse you know! Taemin oppa said that he always share his story about me to you since you are the closest with him among the other five. So tell me. Is it a good or a bad story?” Sulli asked while giving Minho her famous aegyo even I couldn’t resist it. Only Minho that could resist her aegyo.

“Nope. I won’t tell it to you. It’s a secret between men. Why don’t you ask him?” said Minho while cross his arms.

“I have asked him about it. But he wouldn’t tell me.” Said Sulli while pouting.

“Then I won’t tell it as well. Just let Taemin tell it to you one day.” Minho said. He meronged to Sulli and dashed to his room.

“Yah, Oppa!! I’ll call Siwon Oppa!!” Sulli yelled to Minho.

“Go ahead! I’m not affraid of him!” said Minho while yelling as well.

Another Choi siblings war..... -__-

“Oh. Yul unnie. Can you sleep with me again tonight? I want to tell you everything between me and Taemin oppa.” Sulli said while giving me....her most adorale and irresistable aegyo. Aigoo..

“Hahaha okay ssul. Just don’t look at me with that face. You look ugly you know.” I said while walking to her room.

“Yah! Unnie! You always said that I have the most irresistable aegyo. Unnie has changed.” Said Sulli dramatically. Seems that she learnt alot from me..

“Yah! Don’t said it that way! It should be ‘ Unnie has changed ‘.” I said while giving her the example.

“Hahahaha!! Unnie! Your face!!” Sulli said while laughing hard.

“Oww. We are like real sisters, aren’t we?” I asked while hugging her.

“We are, Unnie. We are. You are my soon-to-be sister in law.” Sulli said while hugging me as well.

 

 

Key’s POV

There. I saw her. Under the tree. She is reading her book now. The most gorgeus woman I’ve ever met. Choi Sooyoung. I like her since the first time saw her. Like, ALOT. She is beautiful, kind, care, smart. You know, you can’t imagine it how happy I am when Yuri noona told me that Sooyoung likes me too. Okay. So here’s the deal Kim Kibum. You will walk to her now, and say hi, and ask her if she wants to be your friend or not. Okay. Sounds good.

“Hi, Sooyoung noona.” I said to her.

She looked up. Oh. How I love those eyes. I admired her beautiful, gorgeus face. But, is it just my feeling, or indeed she is zoned out?

“Noona, are you okay?” I asked while waving me my hand in front of her face.

“Ah, yes. Right. So what is it, Kibum?” She asked while closing her book.

“Nothing. I just want to said hi to you. Is it wrong? You are my bestfriend’s sister afterall.” I said while smiling.

“Oh. Then, hi Kibum. It’s good to see you.” She is smiling. Smiling! Oh I love her. Really. Just wait Choi Sooyoung. I’m gonna make you mine. Sooner or later. Hehee

 

Sooyoung’s POV

I’m not dreaming right? I’m awake now. I try to pinch my self after Kibum left. OUCH! IT HURTS! It means... I’m not dreaming. KYAAA! KIM KIBUM SAID HI TO ME!! KYAAAAAA!!!

“Soo, why are you screaming?! Oh My God. I thought I was going to be deaf.” Said Yuri while covering her ears. Did I say it outloud?

“Did I say it outloud Yul?” I asked while hoping in my heart that I didn’t. But...

“YEAH! Like, OUTLOUD. You were like ‘KYAAA!! KIM KIBUM SAID HI TO ME!! KYAAA!!” Yuri said while replying what I was doing. Oh no. I’m so dead. Now, every student in my class knows that I have feeling for Key -_-

“Yeah I know. You are so dead, Soo. You and your big mouth. Even you can’t keep your own secret. Even your own brother didn’t trust you tell his problem to you. How could I tell all my problem to you Soo? Until now I still can’t believe it.” Yuri said while glaring at me.

“Did I say it outloud again?” I asked Yuri.

“Yeah Soo. I can’t believe it you didn’t realise it.” Yuri said.

I didn’t know it either. I’m sorry readers. I, Choi Sooyoung, will give my best to keep my friends’s secrets. Although I don’t know if I could or not....