i have nothing but you.

a b2utiful engagement. {Hiatus}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH4Y2Ct_vEU&NR=1

(A/N: the dance that I am reffering to is in the link ^ above, it's the second performance...soo cute.)

 

::ShinHee::

I sat down on the floor as the “Beast” began to filter in. Every wall was made up of mirrors so looking at one was like looking at an army of good looking boys.

“So, ShinHee what do you think of our practice room?” YoSeob asked bouncing on his toes. I could feel him becoming jittery without even looking at him.

“Yah, it’s just a room with mirrors,” the red head sighed. YoSeob’s eyes widened as the boy continued. “What you should really ask her is if she likes the performance.”

“To the lovely Kim ShinHee,” the faintly raspy voice stated. “I hope you enjoy.” He bowed ever so slightly with a fluttering hand.

I smiled at the gesture. It was charming and cute.

“We actually heard from a little birdy that you’re not a fan of Beast…yet,” the boy who looks slightly Thai laughed.

“Yah, DongWoon! I otta-”

DooJoon stepped between the two trying to calm the shorter of the two. They exchanged glances and then muttered something to each other causing YoSeob to smack his shoulder. “Yah, let’s just try to get practice over and done with, arraso?” They all nodded in agreement. “ShinHee, I know you’re our guest, but can you be in charge of the music?”

I looked at the leader and blinked completely dazed…omo, how did these boys do it?

I quickly gave a thumb up without thinking of changing my expression. They all laughed at me but I couldn’t help it, they had me stunned with just their eyes.

It took me a moment to register the task I was given and then find the stereo.

“ShinHee, any will work,” the leader smiled as I took the iPod in my hand.

I mumbled the names to myself and then chose one that sounded promising.

Before I put the mp3 player back they were already dancing with smooth motions that startled me at first. I looked at the boy who was singing the beginning and tried desperately to remember his name. They jumped into the chorus creating a ‘V’ pattern with their dance placement.

Once the first verse began the boy was up at the front again smiling cutely as he sang. He stepped to the side and YoSeob ran up to me like a ball of energy and then receded back into the group. The lead rapper stepped aside and the remaining boys pretended to play imaginary instruments. You could say that at this point I was dying from an explosion of adorable cuteness.

Are all boys like this in Korea?

The song was wrapping up and they sang the chorus one last time. The unnamed boy was at the far left singing his parts that flipped back and forth between him and YoSeob. Suddenly the boy weaved his way to the front and bent down on one knee singing “neobaken eobseo nan.”

(A/N: “neobaken eobseo nan” mean’s “I only have you” or “I have nothing but you”)

I forgot how to breathe.

My heart started racing so fast that I could feel it in my throat; I was starting to get sick.

I clutched my hands around my mouth and doubled over in pain. I wasn’t sick, I was having another attack.

“ShinHee!” YoSeob yelled running to my side.

I grabbed his shoulder and rested my forehead against him. I tried my hardest to steady my breathing but my chest hurt too much. I don’t understand, I thought wheezing in pain. He wrapped his arms around me squeezing me lightly and patting my back.

“Just calm down,” YoSeob hushes and I try to take deeper breaths. “ShinHee, just breathe.”

I dig my face into his chest and grip the sides of his jacket. I can breathe. There’s nothing wrong. I can BREATHE.

I exhaled feeling my heart rate ease back to normal. Once I was on a steady breathing pattern I was able to take in his scent and comprehend this new feeling. It was warm and something about it seemed soft and safe.

“ShinHee, are you okay?” YoSeob asked.

I looked up not wanting him to let go. I craved to keep this new feeling for as long as I could.

“Oppa,” I mumbled and he craned his neck. He became so close that I could feel his breath on my neck, and although I wished I wouldn’t I blushed. The tickling sensation was so light that I it gave me chills but I didn’t want it to stop…and that scared me.

“I’m sorry for being a burden,” I rushed releasing my hands.

His arms lifted but eyes remained glued to me.

“ShinHee, are you…?”

“Whoa, I didn’t realize you two were so close.” HyunSeung joked.

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell us you have this kind of relationship? I never would’ve kissed her cheek!”

I poked my head around YoSeob and saw the five boys huddled together, a few shaking their head. YoSeob turned to say something but I pulled at the edge of his shirt. He looked at my hand and then covered my fingers with his.

“I’m sorry to confuse you all, we don’t have that kind of relationship,” I explained crossing my hands behind my back. “I’m just an old friend that has panic attacks.”

“What do panic attacks have to do with anything?” the rapper asked shifting his weight to one foot.

“YoSeob-ah was just trying to stop one from taking place.”

“So you two don’t like each other?” the nameless boy asked tilting his head.

“We’re not like that.”

I felt a light squeeze on my hand and then he released me. “Didn’t you guys hear her?” YoSeob laughed patching me on the shoulder. “She said we’re old friends…there’s no wa~y I could like her.”

My eyes follow the outline of his body ending at his feet. I feel a pain in my chest I don’t exactly understand. Why should I care? I’m leaving soon anyways…I don’t expect anything to come from this.

--

 

::YoSeob::

“I need to take ShinHee home,” I said looking at the rest of the group.

“What a second,” DongWoon demanded stepping forward. “I thought you said she was from the states.”

I my heel and trying to think fast. “Yes, she’s staying at my house.”

“But you said you were childhood friends.”

I took a deep breath concocting a new lie, a history that didn’t exist.

“We are,” ShinHee smiled and the boys lost their bearings, melting unintentionally.

I step in front of her to shield them from her effect…it’s all lies anyways.

“I’ll be taking her now,” I announced pulling her by the wrist.

She bowed and waved cutely, crunching her hand into a fist and then flat again. Aigoo, her aegyo is more powerful than mine. When I looked back to the boys they were using each other as a brace, shocked into paralysis by her aegyo.

“ShinHee let’s go,” I said tugging her behind me.

“Beast oppas Hwaiting!”  she chanted and I couldn’t bring myself to look at them.

They were probably killed by her smile, unintentionally murdered by her cuteness. I couldn’t look at them and know what they were thinking. It ate me up inside to know that they had seen this from her…something that was so precious…and mine.

“Oppa!” she shrieked as I pulled her behind me.

I ignored her.

“OPPA!”

All at once, I spun her around and held her waist so that she had her back to me. I dug my face into her shoulder squeezed her tight. “Please don’t do this anymore.”

“Bwoh? Do what?” she asked and I lifted my face from her back.

“I don’t like to share,” I muttered running my fingers through her hair. She asked me again but I ignored her kissing the hair that lay in my hand. This seemed to be as close as I could get to her.

--

She pouted her lips slightly letting her phone slide out of one hand and into another.

“Yah, what’s wrong?” I asked making a fish face.

She looked down pressing her weight against the subway railing.

(A/N: You can totally ride the subway without holding onto anything, it just isn’t recommended. Lol :3)

“How about I take you to a movie?”

She didn’t look up, didn’t even seem to register that I had spoken to her.

The cart stopped and the doors opened. I took the chance grabbing her hand and pulling her out like I had before. I began to feel like I was dragging around a doll.

“I’ll have two vanilla iced coffees,” I said ordering dinks at a small shop.

I exchanged money and placed one cup on top of the other. “Kaja, they have an upstairs.”

I peered at the girl from above the rims of my sunglasses. “If you don’t drink it now, it’ll get cold.”

“But it’s already iced.”

I smiled. “What’s bothering you so much that you won’t speak to me?”

She stirred her coffee gazing at the foam as it disappeared into the liquid.

“I’m just thinking.”

Her eyes locked onto something near my hand and I counted down the time it took for her to come back to earth.

5, 4, 3, 2…

“Am I not allowed to think?” she asked waving the tension out of the air.

I leaned back in my seat. This is how Nuna gets when she’s PMSing.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked tempting Pandora’s box.

She in her bottom lip and scooted her drink closer. “I’m just trying to wrap my head around what you were talking about earlier.”

Are you dense or something? I thought taking a sip of my coffee.

“There’s nothing to decipher. Ask and I’ll tell. I have nothing to hide.”

Her eyes flickered emitting an emotion I didn’t understand.

“You said you live with them…the other members of Beast, but you never told them about me.”

I snorted repressing fits of laughter. “Is that all?”

Her lips parted slightly and the words practically fell from . “They’re your Hyungs and Dongsaengs. You can’t tell me you’re not close and not once did you mention you were engaged.”

I folded my hands together creating a place to rest my chin. “I never told them because it doesn’t concern them.”

Her eyes narrowed and I felt a wave of guilt fall on me.

“But you’re engaged and they’re like family. How could you not tell your brothers?”

“Does it really matter now?” I tried to reason. “It’s not like we’re going to follow through with this.” I mentally smacked myself. This was not how I wanted to win her over.

“They’re going to find out sooner or later. It’s not possible for me to be a childhood friend and be on my first visit to Korea. They may be dorky, but they’re not stupid. We’ll get caught.”

I bit my bottom lip. She had a point.

“We just need a clever story.”

“Like what?” She asked shifting her weight forward. “You can’t say that you visited me in the states…they wouldn’t believe you.”

“I could say that we’re are family friends and kept in touch with letters.”

She made a face. “Would they believe that at this day in age?”

“…but then we progressed to skyping on the weekends,” I smiled and she began to laugh at me. “Oh and I learned about you from a photo book my grandmother would show me every night when I was little. So seeing you on the computer screen was nothing.”

She laughed at my story holding out a hand which I took. “I think that may work. It sounds cute.”

I smothered my thoughts. Then was NOT the best time to tell her about the picture that lingered in my wallet or about the little girl I knew when I was small.

Maybe I thought I would save it for another day. Either way, I was not about to tell her the truth…and let her know that’s exactly what it was, not fiction.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo….I am so so so so sowy. I fail ;A; really bad. I tried to put a lot of the plot in this update because I thought the story deserved it…(seriously...the plot is there...keep digging. my spoiler below is like a Vegas sign. >.< if you don't like spoilers then just stop at the flashing stashes ^^)

 

As a sorry, and since there isn’t much romance…

...have some beast :D

macro,b2st

 

dooseob,macro,b2st

 

beast macro Pictures, Images and Photos

 

Photobucket

 

**Spoilers**

I started watching Protect The Boss a few days ago…and I realized on the shuttle to work…JiHeon and ShinHee have the same stupid mental condition. >.< I swear!! I’m not stealing…it just happened this way ;_; I think I started writing this before Protect the Boss even aired, but I dunno. I’m sorry T~T this is just how it goes I guess. Her condition will play a big part tho. I hope you will over look this and trust that I’m not stealing. u_u