introductions.

a b2utiful engagement. {Hiatus}

As YoSeob turned back to me I held my hands up. “Anni,” I shrieked bowing my head down. “We already agreed that we wouldn’t go through with the engagement. Why do you have to keep doing that?” I muttered.

His fingers wrapped around mine, pulling my hands down to my sides.

“I don’t think that’s healthy, or right,” I explained, thoughts of the kiss still swimming in my head. “I won’t call you by your name again. I promise. Please, just…”

He let go of a hand and held his to my face. “I’m sorry. I won’t do it anymore.”

My eyes met him and I began to taste him once more. It was warm from our body heat, and his mouth was like peppermint, a bit stale, if that was even possible. His tongue softly flicked against my own and my throat began to ache. I let out a sigh, but it was more than that, it was a huge surge of pleasure sent from my mouth to my lungs. His fingertips tangled in my hair as the kiss became hotter and more passionate. I had gasped and then realized what was actually happening.

“ShinHee, are you okay?” YoSeob blinked stopping in the middle of an alley.

“Put your sunglasses down!” I hushed and he pulled the shades over his eyes.

I had been daydreaming, about our kiss. That sweet and hot, soft…

“You weren’t listening to me earlier.”

I turned away from him feeling a heat wave cross over my face. “Where are we going?” I asked rushing forward.

“Hey now!” He grabbed my hand and spun me around. “Are you okay? You’ve been acting funny.”

How was I supposed to act? He had unnerved me with his mouth and now I was starting to fantasize about it while walking beside him.

“Bwoh? I’m not acting any different.”

He took my hand and clasped his other around it. “My dear princess, you are one strange girl.”

I eyed him but he just smiled back genuinely, almost blissfully.

“I think Princess is the prettiest,” he smiles kissing the ring finger of my right hand.

“Yah, let’s just get there already,” I mumbled. Where exactly we were going, I wasn’t sure but if it was going to bring us into the public there would be a less likely chance that he would attack me again. And although I may have enjoyed it a little, I don’t think my heart could take it again.

--

::DooJoon::

I yawned noisily before throwing on a white tank top to answer the door. The likelihood that it was anyone important this early in the afternoon was slim, if the chance was even there. Manager Hyung knew not to bother us so early, I’m always the only one up anyways…oh the perks to being the leader.

Whoever was on the other side of the door was not patient and decided to ring the door bell for a second and then third time. “YAH! I’m coming!” I yelled forgetting to check the peep hole.

I swung the door open to find a ridiculous smiling YoSeob and a girl who was looking in such a way that I couldn’t see her face. “I thought you said you couldn’t make it today?” I asked even though I knew it was more of a statement.

“Change of plans,” he grinned and touched the girl’s hand.

She looked from him to me and then stared in confusion. “I don’t understand.”

Her eyes pierced me and I suddenly felt swoon, definitely a nice candidate for Seobie.

I opened my mouth to speak but soon closed it. She was just…breath taking.

Her lips parted and her voice was soft with a mussing tone to it. “Is this a member of your group?” she asked looking to Dongsaeng.

He nodded, “This is DooJoon Hyung.”

I gave her a slight wave because I was too scared to touch her.

“ShinHee,” she said with the same softness but increasingly timid.

We stood there for about ten seconds before I realized they wanted to come inside. “Please, make yourself at home,” I said nervously tugging at the seam of my tank top. “I’ll wake up the guys. I told them we weren’t practicing so they went back to sleep.”

YoSeob gave a slight nod and ShinHee just looked around the room in awe.

“Hey, Seobie’s here with a friend,” I told each boy patting them on the back. “Wake up. So you can see them.”

I grabbed a sweatshirt throwing it over my pathetic excuse for a shirt and exited the room.

“They should be out soon. They’re just-”

“Ahhhwuh!”

I glared at the door hoping that the energy was carried through the wood and to whoever was goofing off right now. “I told them you’re just a friend,” I said to ShinHee who bit her lip.

“Thank you.”

“Hyung, why do we…” a voice whined as the body rolled out from behind the door.

“Who was that just now?”

Kikwang rubbed his eyes. “DongWoon pushed HyunSeung off his bed again.” He began to pat the back of his hair and then stood up strait noticing the girl in the middle of our living room.

“Ay-yo, Hyung…why’d you wake us up again?” JunHyung moaned tripping behind KiKwang. “Aish, now he’s just showing off.”

The other two eventually stumbled out from behind the door bickering to themselves.

“Everyone, this is ShinHee. She’s a very close friend of mine,” YoSeob announced with a bit of a half smile.

The four of them gawked at the girl and she stood with a slight lean against YoSeob, almost like she was hiding behind him.

“Yah!” YoSeob snapped and Kikwang lost his balance, practically falling forward.

“Uh, we are…” HyunSeung mumbled.

“They are the rest of Beast, DongWoon, Kikwang, JunHyung and HyunSeung,” I managed to say sparing them the humiliation.

But the magnae stepped forward and I could only watch the idiocy that started to unfold.

“I’m DongWoon, you’re American..right?”

The girl nodded and took his hand. Before she knew it, he pressed his lips to her cheek making an unnecessary smacking noise as he did so.

She looked at him dumbfounded, cheeks starting to burn red and she smothered herself behind her hands.

“What are you…!” YoSeob had maneuvered his way between the two of them. If I could have drawn smoke escaping from his ears, then his image would be complete. “She’s American, not European!”

The Youngest looked at him and then to the girl. “Do you really not do that in America? I see it on TV shows all the time.”

She shook her head digging her face in YoSeob’s back. “That’s something relatives and older people do, it’s more of a southern thing…and it’s not common.”

He smacked his hand across his face, “are you serious? ShinHee, I am so sorry! If I offended you in anyway-“

“It’s okay,” she smiled peeking out from behind YoSeob. “It was kind of sweet that you were trying to be culturally sensitive.”

DongWoon grinned and before he could say anything YoSeob grabbed him by the ear.

“Oww! Hyung, I don’t under-OWW!”

So our YoSeobie already has feelings for the girl…this could be interesting, or a disaster.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please excuse me for the late-late-late update....and the fact that it's so short. =_= I'l try to update again soon.

thank you for reading ^^

much love,

meng.

 

@axrawr617 : That is by FAAAR the best comment i have ever recieved on any of my stories.