The End

Something has happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kris wanted to leave this place and go back to Korea this morning. Forget all that had happened to him and once again start another life. However it seems that his desire was not received support from his heart and friends.

" It's your fault " Tao said

" After all, why did you do that huh? " Suho said half irritated

" You scared her " Lay added

Kris looked at his friends one by one and then sighed again. He can not be sorry for something other than what he did yesterday. Sooyoung face of fear still evident in his head.

This morning was the worst morning he had experienced, even though the sun is shining very brightly, but his heart is far more gloomy than the storm. Again and again he felt the pain in his heart and nearly melting tears. Summer also looks just like his father, was not at all excited on that historic day.

" You do not want to eat your breakfast? " Kris asked

Summer just a little shook,,

" I'm going to room daddy " Summer said

" But Summer .. "

Summer had walked away before Kris could prevent it. She walked down from the dining room and down the corridor,,

" This is Mr. Changmin clothes for the reception? " Said a woman

Summer looked up and suddenly an idea popped into her head,,

" This he last attempt I can do "

She walked up to the woman and pinch her feet,,

" Where Uncle Changmin room? "

The woman turned to see Summer,,

" Who are you? "

" I am the niece of Uncle Changmin "

The woman seemed to hesitate for a moment before informing the way up to the fourth floor and turned the first corner. Summer gently knocked on the door and heard someone running from the inside.

" Summer? "

" Good morning uncle "

" Morning, why are you here? "

" I have to talk with uncle "

Changmin furrowed his brow and looked at the Summer with hesitation, and then the next he invited her inside.

" You want to drink juice? "

" No uncle, I just wanted to show this to you "

Summer put out something from her little bag and laid it on the table.

" What is this? "

" Letters from my mother "

Changmin was shocked and looked up at Summer,, ' Tiffany letter? '

" Why are you showing this on me? "

" Because this is where mommy told me everything. About her childhood friend, about daddy and his friend, and about her regret and desire last "

Changmin did not say anything the next, he's just staring at the face of Summer full of hope. It was like saw a little Tiffany sitting and begging in front of him, his eyes really are always the same as the first moment he saw his bestfriend was still there.

" And I was trying to make her last wish, a desire to be able to remove her biggest regret "

Changmin thought for a moment before asking,

" What is it? "

" She wanted to return the love that she had separated "

" What does that mean? "

" Uncle, daddy and Sooyoung unnie is a childhood friend and mom told me they were in love. But mom came and creates misunderstanding between them, that's why mom wanted to fix it. Daddy and Sooyoung unnie love each other, uncle. Can’t uncle cancel the wedding? " Summer pleaded " for me,, for mommy and for Sooyoung unnie .. "

Summer small smile with tears that had welled up in her eyes. It was the last thing she could do because she no longer knew what to do to realize her mother's last hopes. Meanwhile Changmin did not say a word, he was silent but his mind had been filled with a lot of questions. What should I do? Should he let Sooyoung? Do Sooyoung still love Kris? Do Sooyoung could love him as much as she loves Kris? And if Tiffany is still here, what would she say to him?

" Uncle? I beg you .. "

Changmin snapped out of his reverie and saw Summer's been crying in her place. He stood up from his seat and stepped closer to Summer. Embrace her and hugged her tightly.

" You can‘t understand Summer, that human feelings may change with the time they have passed "

Summer pulled her body and looked up at Changmin.

" There are those who are already meant to be together even though they are far apart, but some are not at all mate even though they spend their entire lives together "

 

 

The wedding was about to begin, all the invited guests had gathered in the church for blessing. But Kris seemed confused at the front door with his friends.

" You sure do not see her? " Suho asks

" I didn’t managed to catch her before " Kris said in worry

" What about the room? " Lay asked

" She was not there "

" Should we split up to look for Summer " Kai gives a solution " Sehun and I'm going to the back of the building " he added

" Tao and I are looking to the right " Suho said

" We will be on the left " Lay said

They split up to where they have to say,, Kris and Lay half ran into a small building on the left.

" I looked over there " Lay said

" Hmm "

After seeing Lay walked away, Kris climbed the stairs to the second floor and open some doors.

" Summer? Summer? " He keeps calling

But he had opened all the door and almost have been shouting Summer name dozens of times but there is absolutely no result,, Summer is still not visible. Kris finally reached the last door in the corridor and pushed open,,

" Summ .. er "

And it's not Summer, but he found a woman who turned to him and made him stunned. Kris froze in place and only able to stare at the woman who was also looking back at him. Both did not move, did not speak, and even hold their breath. In the silence, tears flowing from her eyes and makes Kris heart hurt

" Don’t cry on your wedding day, Sooyoung "

Kris struggled to smile even though his heart was breaking, he walked over slowly. Every step of his feet to make his feelings getting crushed. Sooyoung stood by wearing a sparkling white wedding dress that perfectly attached to her body, her hair beautifully loose behind her back with a crown of flowers on her head. She looks like an prettiest angel he had ever seen. But one thing that makes her not perfect, the angel it‘s now crying behind the veil that covered her face.

Kris opened the veil slowly and looked me right in the eyes Sooyoung, how sore it feels when he remembers everything that has happened in their love story. Why is this all must be very difficult for both of them? Why Kris could be so stupid to realize that feeling from the beginning? Could this be different if Kris could realize that feeling from the start. He and Sooyoung must have been together for a long time and live their lives happier. But see what happening now. Sooyoung has been injured so much in the past and now he makes it all more difficult for her when happiness is right in front of her eyes.

" K-kris .. take me away from here .. " Sooyoung pleaded in tears

Kris shook his head,,

" I can‘t "

" W-why .. "<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter