Twenty one

Something has happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day, Sooyoung and Changmin enjoyed their breakfast together at the end of the table. Sooyoung awry when near Changmin, while Changmin were unaware of what was happening to his fiance.

" Ahkkk " Changmin opened his mouth like a child, asking to be fed

" Oh stop it oppa! eat with your hands "

Changmin pouted,,

" I'm not going to eat if you're not popped for me " he said stubbornly

Sooyoung snorted loudly,,

" Only once "

She took the spoon on Changmin plate and feeding him food right when Summer appears at their table.

" Unnie? " Summer frowned

" Oh Summer " Sooyoung surprised

" Who is it babe? " Changmin asked

Summer and Sooyoung turned simultaneously with different expressions. But Sooyoung has not had time to answer him when someone is walking to their table.

" Summer, what are you doing here? "

Kris coming towards them with a face that is difficult to guess,,

" Daddy, I just wanted to say hello to Sooyoung unnie and.. "

Sooyoung really don’t know what she should do, she repeatedly looked at Kris and Changmin turns while wringing her knuckles. Finally after a long silence, Sooyoung cleared before speaking.

" Oppa .. " she looked at Changmin " he is Kris, my friend and his daughter Summer. And .. " she looked at Kris with tortured " Kris, Summer .. he is Changmin oppa, my .. f-fiance "

Kris flinched a little when he felt a pain in his heart, while Summer could not hide her sadness and shock,, is totally beyond her forecast.

Changmin stood up and held out his hand,,

" Hi, I'm Shim Changmin "

Kris also slowly extended his hand to shake hands with Changmin,

" Hi, Kris Wu "

" And this little angel? " Changmin turned to Summer

Summer was silent, still shocked by what she had just heard. Kris realize it gently her head and make her looked up to her father, Kris small nod to her.

" Good morning uncle, my name is Summer "

" Good morning too Summer, you're so beautiful " Changmin said friendly

" Thank you uncle "

Kris cleared his throat softly,,

" Looks like Summer has bothered you breakfast, we'd better go now before .. "

" Oh no no " Changmin cut Kris sentence " you can have breakfast with us "

Both Kris, Sooyoung and Summer all seem to disagree with the idea of ​​eating together. But Changmin being stubborn again and it all ended up being an awkward breakfast.

" So .. are you Sooyoung best friend in high school? " Changmin broke the silence at their table

" Hmm "

" You must know a lot about her "

" Oppa .. " Sooyoung would have protested but Changmin stopped with ruffled her hair fondly

When looking at it, Kris felt a sting in his heart again.

" Can you tell me all about Sooyoung? "

Sooyoung looked at Changmin in desperation before then glanced at Kris with worry. Summer only silent since last, not knowing what to say or do anything.

" Of course " said Kris finally

He then put his spoon and fork to look up at Sooyoung who quickly looked down at her plate.

" Sooyoung is a wonderful girl, her cheerfulness always could treat her friends sorrow. She is a very loyal friend, loving and sometimes noisy. Sooyoung love food, especially chocolate and milk tea. She is afraid of reptiles and fond of furry animals. Sooyoung always spend a couple of hours before going to bed to read a novel, she loves Pororo. And .. " Kris sighed softly " she was the best friend I've ever known "

Sooyoung who had been looking down at her plate slowly raised her head, Kris still looked at her strange and difficult to explain.

" Woow, you must be really good friends - Babe, I don’t know you like Pororo? " Changmin turned to Sooyoung

" Now it is not anymore, it's just part of my past. And now .. “ Sooyoung stared at Kris “ I would not like it anymore " Sooyoung pronounce her sentence softly and sadly.

 

 

Yoona, Sooyoung, Donghae and Kyuhyun was accompanying the children picking fruit in the back garden. For the first time since camp began, Summer does not attempt to approach Sooyoung and instead busied herself with Ken and Key. Sooyoung also does not seem to try to approach the Summer, there is little sense of guilt that somehow she felt.

" Soo "

Sooyoung jumped a little when a voice came up behind her, she turned around and saw Kris stood with an awkward smile.

" Oh, Kris. What is it? "

" Nothing, just want to take your tomato basket. Yoona told me " Kris said, scratching the back of his neck.

More than awkward, the atmosphere between them can’t be explained with words. It felt strange to be suddenly felt far away though since four days ago they were so close. But as there is no visible barrier between them. Too strong barrier that separates their hearts.

" Oh yeah, this " Sooyoung stretched wooden basket at her hand

" Thank you "

Sooyoung just smiled a little and get busy again plucking red tomatoes nearby.

" Soo? " Kris's voice again

" Huh? " Sooyoung turned for a second time

" Congratulations on your engagement with Changmin, you must be very happy " Kris tried to smile happily, despite the deep sadness he felt.

Sooyoung just stared at Kris and trying to interpret a smile on his face. There was disappointment in her heart when she heard Kris congratulate her on her engagement.

" Kris, I think we had been separated for too long until we could no longer understand each other feelings like before "

" Neh? "

" Or you really could never understand how I feel "

Sooyoung just walked past Kris and disappeared behind the main building.

" Not that I can‘t understand your feelings Soo, I just can‘t understand my own feelings “

 

 

Summer quietly left the garden and sneak into the main building, she entered the office staff and found that she was looking for.

" Uncle Changmin "

Changmin who was sitting at Sooyoung table turned quickly

" Oh Summer, what's pretty? "

" Could help me clean up my clothes? "

" Of course, where you camp? "

Changmin and Summer walked together to her tent and clean up some Summer clothes and dolls to fit in a suitcase.

" So, uncle is Sooyoung unnie engaged? "

" Hmm, why? "

" Nothing, just wonder "

" Wonder? "

" Hmm, why is this handsome uncle wants to Sooyoung unnie? " Summer said innocently

Changmin chuckled before walked over and sat next to Summer.

" So what? "

" Sooyoung unnie it is not too pretty, she's too skinny, somewhat black, eat a lot and very noisy " Summer chirped

" Really? "

" Hmm " Summer nodded eagerly

Cangmin once again chuckled and ruffled Summer hair.

" But auntie Sooyoung already managed to steal uncle hearts since first sight "

" What? "

" Although many girls are much better than Sooyoung's aunt, uncle will never change and will only loving Sooyoung auntie forever "

And immediately, the joy on Summer faces disappeared and replaced with obvious sadness. She thanked Changmin before dropp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter