Nineteen

Something has happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It seems their relationship is getting better with some warm conversation that happened yesterday,, but of course it's very difficult to eliminate the awkwardness away. Throughout the next two days,, Sooyoung busy with taking care of the children with the other being not at all have the chance to chat with Kris. This has an impact on the following days when they met,, they just were saying 'Hi' with a very strange and awkward.

Both of them also seemed nervous when suddenly one of them appear in the same place. Sooyoung dropping dozen plastic plates at lunch time just because Kris comes with Summer and Kris accidentally hit Donghae with a ball while Sooyoung flashed with children 's next to the basketball court. This makes Summer frustrating,,

" Fix the friendship?? " Summer shook her head " and they want to fix the friendship this way?? "

She just saw Kris accidentally bumping into Ken's paintings simply because Sooyoung suddenly appeared in the same room

" Momy,, I think this really will not be easy .. "

 

 

Summer was sitting on the swing not far from her home camp,, the second day after the camp started and there has been no progress between her father and Sooyoung. Repeatedly sigh,, pouted while hugging panda doll uncle Tao given to her,, Summer did not realize that a bunch of other little girls were approaching her.

" Ahem "

Summer turned to hear the sound of someone behind her,, stood Caren and her gang. Summer sizzle despair,, it’s not the right time to argue with Caren.

" You were not with the other little buggers? "

" I don’t want to ruin your summer camp,, Caren "

Summer had walked past Caren when she said a words are not supposed to say,,

" This is a child who does not have a mother! your father definitely not teach you manners "

Summer froze in place,, no one should speak bad about her father and mother. She turns still to hold her temper.

" I don’t like you to say that Caren,, apologize now " Summer said softly

" No need I guess,, it's true right? " Caren is approaching,, this little girl is no higher than Summer " you did not have a mother and father .. "

" Enough,, little girl "

Sooyoung appeared behind them either since when,,

" You should not talk rude to your friend,, your mother should know about this "

Sooyoung looked at the Summer eyes have started watering,,

" Apologize now and you should see me with your mother after this "

" I am .."

The girl has not had denied when Summer ran left they all,,

" SUMMER " Sooyoung shouted " you should see me with your parents, okay? " Sooyoung said to the third little girl before running after Summer.

Sooyoung quite overwhelmed ran after Summer with her highheel,, Summer ran faster than she expected. Sooyoung would have given up and just ask for Kris help when she saw a shiny black haired girl sitting behind one of the wooden huts. Sooyoung approached slowly and very carefully,,

" May I sit next to you? "

Summer jumped a little hear Sooyoung voice, she only nodded slightly as she wiped her tears.

" You okay? " Sooyoung said softly

" Hmm .." Summer nodded again " I just miss my mom "

" Then why are you crying? "

Sooyoung question makes Summer looked as confused,, Sooyoung just chuckled to see the Summer confusion face.

" You should smile when you think of Tiffany "

" But Caren words has gone too far "

" It was because she did not know your mother "

Sooyoung Summer head lovingly,,

" You really look like her " Sooyoung ruffled Summer hair " cheerful, shine, kind, sweet, and always makes the atmosphere becomes bright "

Summer chuckled,,

" Your mother is the first girl friend I had,, she helped me with a lot with girls problems "

" Mommy must be very great "

" She's incredible .. the girl who brings happiness even in the most desperate though "

" I miss her " Summer turned gloomy again

" I know .." Sooyoung pull Summer into her arms " lose the person we love is the very worst thing in our lives " she added

Summer looked up,, she put her arm around her Sooyoung waist and stared at her mother's best friend.

" But do you know why all mother is the most wonderful people in the world? "

Summer shook her head innocently,,

" Because their love is different .." Sooyoung smiled sincerely " a mother's love is always sincere and lasting. Their love will forever keep us even though they were not with us. A mother's love has always had a healing power for all the sadness we feel and the love of a mother will never be forgotten "

" did mommy was always there? "

" I can assure you one hundred percent that Tiffany is currently seeing her daughter from heaven .. so you're not supposed to cry "

" Mommy definitely sad because my friends say bad things about her "

" No! Your momwill only see you and she will just look sad and cry when you're sad and crying "

" Really? "

" Of course honey " Sooyoung peck on Summer nose " so you should always smile so that your mommy smile too. You may be sad and cry,, but tell your mother that after that you will be cheerful girl again "

" Then I'll be a good girl so mommy will be proud of me in heaven "

" Good girl " Sooyoung ruffled Summer hair again

" Thank you unnie "

" With pleasure dear "

" Mommy definitely glad to see her good friend was hugging her favorite daughter "

" Really? "

They both laughed together,, Summer felt tremendous happiness while in the arms of Sooyoung. She like to feel the warmth of a mother she had never felt before. Meanwhile, without them knowing someone hiding not far from them. Smiling hear all their conversations, and now holds his pounding chest.

" I think Omma is right,, it is time for me to stop being selfish and think about Summer feelings "

He pulled his body and leaning backward,,

" And the question is, whether you are the one, Sooyoung? “

 

 

On the morning of the third day of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter