Twenty-three

Something has happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Previously: 

After so long, finally Kris confess his feelings on Sooyoung. But it actually makes Sooyoung increasingly feel burdened and increasingly distracted by her feelings. What would Sooyoung choose? Forget her first love or indulging ..

 

 

Sooyoung lying in her room, staring at the sky of her room with her full mind. Her eyes were a little watery and fear swept across her heart.

 

‘ Choi Sooyoung, I fell in love with you ‘Kris sentence kept ringing in her mind,,

 

Sooyoung does not know what she should feel, sad? happy? All of these things make her feel tough, Changmin and Kris continue to appear in front of her eyes. Makes her difficult to breathe.

" Why is Kris? Why are you making this so difficult for me? " She muttered

Then just as she closed her eyes, her cell phone rang.

" What is oppa? "

" You were sleeping? " Changmin's voice sounded weak

" Why? "

" I think I have a fever Soo"

After hanging up, Sooyoung walked out of the room and headed Changmin room downstairs. She opened the door and saw Changmin lying in his bed.

" Are you okay? " Sooyoung asked anxiously

She came to the side of the bed and touching his forehead, she little squeal and immediately pulled her hand again.

" Your fever is very high, I'll get you medicine and compress "

But Sooyoung just stand and Changmin hold her,,

" I don’t want medicine, I just need you "

Sooyoung frozen in place, but the next moment she let go of Changmin's hand gently with a smile.

" I will not be long "

Sooyoung walked into the kitchen to take the medicine box, towels and ice cubes. She returned to Changmin room a few minutes later. She gently put a towel filled with ice on the Changmin forehead and measure his temperature.

" Gosh oppa, you should be taken to the hospital "

" No, I just need you here "

" But .. "

Changmin once again pull Sooyoung until she fell to his side before hugging her tightly.

" Oppa? "

" I missed you so much today " Changmin whispered

" Why? "

Sooyoung let Changmin leaning on her shoulder,,

" I don’t know, but I hope it's not a bad sign. Because I will not be able to survive without you "

Sooyoung hearts sank heard this, she is getting distracted by her feelings.

" Oppa .. "

" Hmm? "

" There's something you should know from me "

" Huh? "

Sooyoung release Changmin hands and sit beside him,, Changmin slowly stood up from the bed and looked at her.

" I've been in love and that love has been hurt me so deep, that's why I can‘t easily accept you at the time and that's why .. " Sooyoung stalled " I just .. maybe I was scared "

Changmin smiled and put out his hand, he Sooyoung cheek gently.

" That's why I'm here, I'll be the one to heal your wounds "

Sooyoung stared Changmin right in his black eyes, always this is how Changmin looked at her, never change. The look of love and protection, sincere and warm gaze. Sooyoung should not have to think anymore about Kris when Changmin already on her side. She may still love Kris, but Changmin was already doing too much she could receive.

" But what if .. "

" I don’t care whatever you feel to him, which I know I only love you already and I can‘t live without you. I'm probably not the first love you will always be remembered for your life, but I will be the last that will take care of you forever. I will remove your wounds and make you happy in my life "

And Changmin moved slowly brought his face to kiss Sooyoung lips gently.

" I love you "

Sooyoung tears had melted on her cheeks, tears of regret at all the love that she had wasted.

" I'm sorry " she mumbled into tears

" I can‘t let you go instead, I just did not have enough strength to live without you. Not because I can not forget you, I'm just too afraid if I can not remember you. And not that I can’t leave you, I just can‘t live without you. Because you have become the life of my life and without your presence, I would die "

Sooyoung and then take a decision, she would and should do. She has promised and Changmin have more right to her than anyone. Changmin was the one who had to wait and be patient for her during this time, Changmin was the one who was always there when she needs protection. And before she changed her mind again ..

" I want to go back to Japan tomorrow and I wanted our wedding brought forward "

 

 

Kris was accompanied Summer in front of the television, but his thought was not there. He'd been thinking about Sooyoung,,

 

Flashback,,

 

" Choi Sooyoung , I fell in love with you "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter