VI.

SM ACADEMY.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're just lucky." Luhan raised an eyebrow and looked beside him, he then rolled his eyes at Chanyeol. "Even if you danced with her, you will never be in the same category as her. See what happened just now? This is exactly what I'm talking about." Chanyeol spoke calmly to him. "Leave me alone. I do what I want." Luhan snorted at him and walked away. 

"I'm gonna kill her, I'm gonna freaking kill her! I hate her, so much!" Baekhyun swore as the three brothers entered their apartment. "This party was a perfect disastear!" Luhan put his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. "Calm down, Baek." Baekhyun swatted Luhan's hand away. "No! I don't! See what she did? And why didn't you perform something too?" Baekhyun glared at his brother, Luhan just shrugged. "I don't know, nobody asked me.." 

"This party was just soooo much fun!" Hyoyeon yelled excited. Yuri and Seohyun just shook their heads, laughing. "What was sooo much fun?" Jiyong asked, appearing with Sehun. "The party!" Jiyond nodded and chuckled. "Yeah, it was pretty cool. I see what you did with the news guys." Hyoyeon laughed and shrugged. "It was pretty nice of me, huh?!" Sehun nodded. "Hell yeah, it was really nice! I thought you would do something even worse!"  Hyoyeon pouted playfully. "I'm not so mean~!" She blinked innocently, earning laughter from all her friends. 

"Choi Sooyoung!" Sooyoung chuckled and turned around, raising an eyebrow at her boyfriend. "Hey honey~!" It was now Kris turn to raise an eyebrow, he put his right hand on his hip. "What? Don't look at me like that, I won't eat you huh.." Sooyoung winked at him. Kris tilted his head doubtfully but walked to her, he embraced her waist, bringing her closer. "You've been a bad girl tonight, a very bad one." Kris whispered lowly in her ear. "Really? What are you going to do then?" Sooyoung bit her lower lip. Kris took her chin in his hand and lifted her head, he locked his eyes with hers. "You can't even imagine.."

"Where are the two lovebirds?" Hyoyeon pointed upstairs. "Somewhere here." Jiyong and Sehun just laughed. "Alright, let's go then. They will come back home alone." Yuri said as she put an arm around Seohyun's shoulder. "I'm driving!" Hyoyeon exclaimed cheerfully. "Hell no!" Jiyong shook his head vigorously, earning a pout from Hyoyeon.

"You guys are sleeping there?" Jiyong asked, Hyoyeon and Seohyun nodded. "Yes, girls night!" Jiyong rolled his eyes. "Without Soo?" Sehun raised an eyebrow. "Well, normally yes but you know.. between us and Kris.." Seohyun chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter