VII.

SM ACADEMY.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look handsome!" Yuri smiled at Jiyong, she was adjusting his blue tie in his bedroom. Jiyong chuckled and ruffled her hair affectionally. "I know right, it's why every girl fall in love with me." Yuri laughed and rolled her eyes. "In your dreams yeah!" Hyoyeon yelled from Yuri's room as she heard him. "You're just jealous!" Jiyong yelled back at her. Hyoyeon walked in his room, hands on her hips. "Why would I be jealous?" Yuri just laughed at the two, she shook her head and walked away. "Because you dream of touching this perfect body..!" Jiyong winked at her, Hyoyeon laughed and poked him playfully. "Perfect body? Where?" Hyoyeon asked sticking her tongue out. "Right there, see? You can't help but to touch me!" Jiyong wiggled his eyebrow at her. 

Yuri walked back into her room, chuckling as her brother and Hyoyeon were fighting like two kids. "Is this dress ok?" Seohyun asked her, she was wearing a lught blue dress. "It's perfect, you're beautiful Seo~!" Seohyun smiled widely at her. "Thanks!" Yuri smiled back at her. "Do you want me to braid your hair?" Yuri asked as she sat on her bed. Seohyun smiled and nodded. "Sure, thanks Yul~" Seohyun sat down beside Yuri, and Yuri began to braid her hair. "And here it is~!" Seohyun chuckled and stood up, she turned a few times on herself. "Look at you! Every guys gonna fall for you!" Yuri chuckled. 

"Who gonna fall for who?" Sehun asked as he entered Yuri's room. "Oh, you look cute Seo!" Sehun said as he saw her, Yuri winked at Seohyun. "See?" Sehun raised an eyebrow at the two, they just laughed at him. "You look cute too, with this blue shirt." Yuri chuckled at him. "Don't I look manly?" Seohyun and Yuri glanced at each other and laughed. "Manly? No, this word don't really describe you." Seohyun shook her head. Sehun pouted, earning laugher from the girls. "Now, get out, I need to dress up." Yuri pushed him outside the room, still laughing.  

"Everyone's staring at us.." Baekhyun sighed as the three brothers walked in the school. "Then keep your head up, smile and enjoy!" Hyoyeon winked at him and chuckled as she and the band passed by them. "Why are they all wearing blue?" Kai asked as he stared at them. "For their victory duh!" Chen said as he arrived next to them. "Normally it's pink.. But I guess they change to blue." Chen shrugged, he then turned to Kai and Baekhyun. "Well, you guys were great yesterday!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Come on, did you saw what she did to us?!" Chen just laughed. "You guys were lucky. She did waaay worse before." Baekhyun frowned. "Really?" Chen nodded. "Hell yeah!"

"Okay everyone, you know I said to you before you will do a presentation. Well, you will do it by two, I will give you your subject after you make your group." Yuri groaned lightly, she looked around and sighed. "Alone?" She frowned and looked at her right, she then raised an eyebrow at Luhan. "Want to do it with me?" He asked, smirking lightly, Yuri rolled her eyes, she scanned the class again. "Do I have the choice?" Luhan just shrugged at her. "Yuri and Luhan, you guys are together?" The teacher asked them, the two glanced at each other and nodded. "Great, so, your theme is.. oh, the first time.. in bed." Yuri raised an eyebrow as Luhan's eyes literally widen. 

Kai was walking to his class, he was worried because there was soon a math test and he didn't understand the last lesson. He sighed as he entered the room, he scanned it brief

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter