V.

SM ACADEMY.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Choi Sooyoung!" Kris swore under his breath as he watched his girl dancing into the dance floor. Feeling someone gaze on her, Sooyoung looked around and spotted him, she winked at him before moving away. "Damn!" Yuri passed by him and laughed. "Any problems Kris?" Kris snorted at her and walked into the crowd, trying to find Sooyoung. "Hey beautiful~!" Someone embraced Yuri's waist and kissed her temple, Yuri blinked at first but she then smiled as she saw Sehun. "Hey handsome~!" She laughed. "Damn, you're freaking gorgeous tonight." Sehun smiled at her. "Thanks Hunnie, you're not too bad yourself." Yuri stuck her tongue out at him. 

"Hey newbies!" Seohyun greeted Baekhyun and Kai and sat between them, the two brothers glanced at each other, raising an eyebrow. "Why won't you two go dance? It's a party, and your first party. You guys should go dance, really." Seohyun was speaking calmly as she scanned the room. "Seo!" The three looked over the voice to see Hyoyeon walking to them. "Let's go. We should prepare a bit, it's going to begin." Hyoyeon smirked and Seohyun stood up, she looked at the two brothers and nodded at them before walking to Hyoyeon and the two walked away. 

"You don't even greet your own brother now?" Jiyong appeared in front of Yuri and raised an eyebrow. Yuri blinked at his sudden appearance and then chuckled. "Aw, sorry~!" Yuri cooed at him and hugged his neck tightly, her brother just shook his head. "I just didn't see you before." Yuri pouted at him. "But you didn't search as well." Jiyong crossed his arms but Yuri just rolled her eyes. "You're such a kid sometimes!" Jiyong ruffled her hair. "Look who's talking!"

"Stop looking at her. She's not in the same category as you." Luhan blinked and coughed, he looked beside him only to find a guy smiling at him, he raised an eyebrow. "Who are you? I do what I want." The guy sipped in his drink calmly and shrugged lightly. "Park Chanyeol. It's been three years I'm in that school. I was like you, mesmerized by her beauty. But yeah, you're a fresh meat. And she's a popular. Even in your best dreams, you would never ever touch her." Luhan's eyes went to her again, he scanned her briefly before looking back at Chanyeol again. "Is that a challenge?" Luhan looked at Yuri again and meet her gaze, but this time, he didn't look away.

Yuri was dancing on the dance floor when she felt someone gaze on her, she looked around and meet Luhan's eyes. She frowned lightly as she noted that he didn't look away, her eyes went to the person beside him, she rolled her eyes as she saw Chanyeol. A few seconds later, her eyes went back to the place where Luhan was before but he wasn't here anymore. "Looking for me?" Yuri flinched as she felt someone breath on her neck, she turned around quickly and her eyes widen as she saw how close Luhan was. "Can you do a favor for me?" Yuri raised an eyebrow at him. "This guy there, Chanyeol, said I would never ever touch you." Yuri glanced at Chanyeol briefly and saw he was watching them. "Only one dance.." Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter