CHAP: 07

〖SEQUEL〗From Bestfriends to Lovers

Confidence on oneself is what Yoongi lacks.

Yoongi and Hoseok doesn't have the same homeroom teacher even though they have the same course so he was a bit of a loner inside the room. Sure there were students trying to talk to him but Yoongi was the stubborn one who wants to end each and every conversation. The students frowned at his lack of social skills so they walked away concluding that Yoongi was boring. The latter was quiet it even scared some of his classmates. The boys was started to get pissed at his quiet attitude but the red head cared less.

 

Hoseok. Jung Hoseok.

 

Was the only friend he ever wanted to spend time with.

 

Yoongi stood up for the first time since the first class and he dashed to the back of the school. He sat on one on the bench and exhaled a breathe he didn't realize he was holding. He couldn't help but feel nervous. He felt so weak and so vulnerable he started calling Hoseok's name in his mind.

 

He suddenly remembered calling him hope.

 

The pale boy blushes and his heart started to thump. He felt so embarrassed at himself for saying too much sugar coated compliments at him. But it's true though that Hoseok gives off the vibe. Then Yoongi realizes it. If Hoseok always has that friendly aura on him then that means Yoongi isn't the only one he has been being sweet and kind too.

 

Yoongi's blush faded away and a frown was on his face. His heart sank and he doesn't even know why. He was so affected and he doesn't know why. He doesn't know anything at all.

 

"Yoongi!"

 

Speaking of the angel.

 

"I was looking everywhere for you." Hoseok panted and lazily ran towards the older.

 

The latter's heart beat even faster and he swear that he could be mistaken as a tomato any time soon. But who doesn't blush when a person you like tells you that they've been looking for you?

 

Wait.. like? I like Hoseok?

 

The red head erased the thought out of his head- fighting that thought with an 'I like him because he's friendly'. He couldn't like a guy he just met in less than 7 hours.

 

"What are you do- why are you even back here?" Hoseok took a sit beside Yoongi who suddenly flinched at the closeness.

 

"Uhmm I.. what about your friends?" The subject was suddenly changed.

 

"Well they're just there but I chose to hang out with you." He chuckled then suddenly he bumped my shoulder with his. "Hey, don't avoid my question."

 

And for the first time since he was 10 years old he finally gets to laugh genuinely.

 

"Just fresh air."

 

"Your laugh.. is.. really, really  pretty Yoongi." Hoseok made these squealing actions that made the other smile and blush.

 

Damn, this Hoseok is making my heart flutter.

 

"I want to introduce you to my friends, but not now, they're too busy on a mixtape." Hoseok blabbers and Yoongi listens.

 

It was really nice being friends with Hoseok. He was so entertaining that Yoongi was to the point of denying of being interested in him. Sure he was funny, adorable, and handsome and all but those can deceive any one at any time soon. He decided he won't trust him.. yet. But it was really getting hard especially when the wind started to get hard and started to blow his hair. He was so beautiful.

 

"Yoongi, were you listening?"

 

Oh sorry, I wasn't.

 

Hoseok flicked Yoongi's forehead- making the latter whine.

 

"I said I want you to come with me to the rap contest since I have no one to go with." He gave off that pouty lip.

 

"I c-can't."

 

As much as he wants to go with Hoseok he couldn't. Why? He couldn't trust him yet even though his inner feelings tell him that Hoseok does no harm. Another is that his mother won't allow him to go. His mother would beat him up and cover him with more wounds and bruises. His mother would need a slave at home and his mother would need a bait for her 'business'. And once again, as much as he wanted to go with Hoseok, he couldn't...

 

"What- why?" Sadness was evident in his voice.

 

He couldn't.. but he insists.

 

"I changed my mind, I'll go."

 

The red head didn't know whether to regret what he just said or not. I'll just sneak out of the house while mom's asleep. But the feeling of regret vanished when out of nowhere the younger suddenly held his body for a friendly hug. Yoongi's heart raced and he prayed really hard for Hoseok not to notice the sudden temperature on his body and the loud thumps of his heart.

 

"This Saturday at 11 pm meet me in front the school gates."

 

Yoongi made sure to take note of that- his heart never stopping.

 

 

 

"Taehyung."

 

"Tae-"

 

"Taehyung wait-"

 

"Stop the bike Taehyung!"

 

The said name finally stopped the bike and sighed in annoyance. The trip to the café was quiet and somehow peaceful even though everything else was tense but Seokjin has to irritate him by stopping him halfway near the café. They stopped by the trees and Seokjin hopped off.

 

"Go on without me Tae." His legs walked its way to the café.

 

"Seokjin, what the hell is your problem-"

 

"Don't act like you didn't know what happened last night Taehyung. I'm done with you so don't try anything else with me. Got that?"

 

Taehyung remembers it but acts like he doesn't and Seokjin was also dumb to act like nothing serious happened too. He remembered every shout, every word, every action, every pain, and every tear. Speaking of- tears started to prickle at the corner of Seokjin's eyes but he refused to let them go. He refused to waste his tears on a man like Taehyung.

 

"Hyung, I was drunk that time I didn't mean it-"

 

"You sick liar. You know what? I don't care anymore." He had enough. He doesn't want to listen and forgive him. It's easier to fall out of love than hoping for one.

 

Taehyung invited Seokjin to a party he was never really invited to but Seokjin knows that he invited him so he could get a ride. The younger just came out of a café and he went straight to Seokjin's house. The latter saw him entering his house, not giving Seokjin the chance to refuse- not that he plans to. This wasn't a first after all, it had always been like this- Taehyung getting invited for a party and the latter invites Seokjin so that he could have a free ride on the way there and back. But Seokjin didn't know that this night was different from the others.

 

They arrived at the party 20 minutes late due to Taehyung's outfit problem. He has been tossing Seokjin's clothes when it doesn't fit his style and the other kept folding them neatly before putting it back to its place. The elder was glad all of those are over.

 

The house was suffocating Seokjin. Too much smoke and too much mess. The air was filled with the strong scent of alcohol and the music was so loud it banged through both newcomers’ ears. The elder followed Taehyung to mini bar. He could see people making out, dancing, or on the floor passed out. It has only been 20 minutes yet most of them are all worn out. Seokjin scoffed and poured himself a glass of alcohol.

 

On the corner of his eyes there was Taehyung dancing like the party animal he was. He was with strangers, putting their fists up and jumping while screaming. He looked like he was having fun. Then he paused and took a whole glass of alcohol. Then he went back to dancing, repeating the cycle all over again until another stranger that wasn't included in Taehyung's dance buddies grabbed him out of the circle. Seokjin eyed the stranger and the grip on his glass tightens.

 

He whispered something on Taehyung's ear, and the latter flushed a shade of pink. Then the stranger led him to the mini bar and sat just beside Seokjin. The elder exhales, trying to calm himself down. Both Taehyung and the stranger drank more alcohol, shared giggles and whispers- oblivious to the jealous man beside them. Then all of a sudden the stranger started to take advantage of a half drunk Taehyung. He attacked Taehyung's neck- who moaned involuntarily. It pulled the string inside Seokjin, he grabbed the stranger and punched him five, or even more times. Taehyung told Seokjin stop, and he did but with a one last kick on the stranger's crotch.

 

The elder told Taehyung that they were going home and grabbed his wrist. The people stared at the scene unfolding before them but the two cared less- they have their own matters to deal with.

 

The younger kept on protesting but the other ignored them, pushing him inside the care before driving them home.

 

"What is your problem?!" He snapped.

 

"You almost got ed there!"

 

"So?!"

 

That one single word got Seokjin so angry and frustrated.

 

"So you wanna get ed like a you are huh?"

 

Taehyung was taken aback, he was hurt from Seokjin's tone and choice of words. He felt his heart clenching and tears prickling at the corner of his eyes.

 

"Nothing to say? Guess my words are true though. Taewhore, right?"

 

He didn't want to argue like this but he had enough.

 

"W-Why are you- you're such an Seokjin!" Taehyung finally shed his tears. "I regret every single thing I had with you I never knew that I got friends with a Jerk. I hate you!"

 

Taehyung cried and Seokjin stared at him.

 

"Let's break this friendship, I was just holding on to you just for fun and just to use you. I hate you and everything you do. You think I enjoyed your company? Guess what, it as hell. I regret everything.. I ing regret meeting you!"

 

It was Seokjin's turn to feel his heart ache and his turn to drop some tears.

 

"Get out of my car and get ed I don't care anymore. I don't want to have a as my friend-"

 

Slap.

 

"I would gladly leave, your ing--highness."

 

 

"Hey Seokjin!" Taehyung tried to grab his wrist but Seokjin shoved his hand away.

 

"No.. just.. leave me alone." He retreats, sadness evident in his voice. He continues to walk towards the café leaving the other standing alone, still.

 

I shouldn't get worked up over this. Who cares about Seokjin and his stupid majestic personality. A-And who cares about me being a ? Who needs that jerk when I have Jimin.

 

Jimin.

 

By that two syllabled name popping out in his mind all his anger suddenly went away. He forgot about Seokjin and their argument. It was replaced by Jimin, the person he will soon claim as his. As selfish as it sounds he wants Jimin to be his.

 

He hurriedly fumbled with the bike and quickly pedalled his way to the café.

 

Quickly passing through a forgotten man, Seokjin.

 


07-12-2015

is yoongi going to get caught by his mother? and will taehyung successfully capture jimin's heart?

I think I know what I'm going to to do with his fanfic ^^