CHAP: 04

〖SEQUEL〗From Bestfriends to Lovers

"Bye Jiminnie!" Jungkook placed a wet smooch on Jimin's cheeks. The latter's heart flutters at this affection. "You too Jikookie-"

"No no no!!" Jimin blocked Jikook from getting near Jungkook. Jungkook was surprised at Jimin's cautiousness as if Jikook was carrying a virus around. Jimin blocked Jikook using his feet and gently pushed him back a little. Their white furred pet whined and ran away. "I don't want you to be smelling like dog fur on your first day."

Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend's sweetness. Having the urge to kiss him again, he placed his lips on him and held on to his shoulders. Their lips moved slowly but passionately. Jungkook has been liking kisses lately. It's not his fault Jimin's thick sweet lips is so addictive. As if their lips were like magnets, they kept pulling each other.  Jimin groaned and grabbed Jungkook's shoulders back but to pull away from the kiss.

"Jimin?"

"Jungkook, you'll be late if you keep kissing me." Jimin sighed and bit his swollen lip.

"You don't wanna? Come on, earlier you want me to kiss you now you're pushing me away." Jungkook pouted. He looked down, full of disappointment. Like, it's not my fault you're a good kisser. I just realized it now but who cares, you're so sweet to kiss..

"You'll be late." Jimin grabbed Jungkook's cheek to make him look up. He gazed at Jungkook's eyes sincerely and gave him a small smile.

It's still so early! Hmph. Jungkook thought while blushing.

"I'll go.." Jungkook paused for a while. He smirks later on, "..After a 5 minute kiss." Jungkook giggled and pushed Jimin to the couch while kissing him. Not giving Jimin a time to protest.

--

Yoongi walked to school all alone. He thought it was weird because students should be on their way to school right now.. right? It's either he was very late or his mom lied to him about the school time. The latter makes more sense than the other. He could simply sigh. He walked extra slow so the he could savor his moment on the outside world. Deep inside he was really happy he could finally get out from the house. He even forgot what the outside world looks like. His step mom even fooled the school just to give him an entrance examination at home. She told the school that Yoongi has a serious allergy when in reality he was sore from his step mother's 'business'.

Yoongi's eyes started to water. He panicked not wanting to go to school with swollen eyes. He rubbed his eyes as started to walked faster.

"Ah!" Yoongi and a stranger exclaimed in surprise.

"I.. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I should have been more careful! I'm sorry!"

"Geez boy, it's fine." A golden-brown headed boy said.

Yoongi blushed not knowing what to do around strangers. "I'm sorry again," Yoongi bowed again and turned around to continue walking to school.

"Stop right there!" The man said.

Oh my god don't beat me up, please spare me I need to go attend my first day of school. Yoongi closed his eyes tightly.

"We go to the same school but.." A hand was placed on Yoongi's shoulder and forced him to face him. "..I don't see you around. Are you new?"

Yoongi nodded his head. His fear was slowly disappearing.

"I'm Hoseok, Jung Hoseok." The boy gave out a heart warming smile. "You?"

"M-Min Yoongi.." Yoongi gave back a cute little smile.

"Say.. how about we walk to school together?"

"Uhm.. sure." Yoongi and Hoseok started walking side by side. Yoongi couldn't hold still. He was a nervous wreck. Even though this person is harmless he still have to be careful and observe his actions. 

Hoseok noticed this so he spoke up as if he read Yoongi's mind. "I'm a harmless person, don't be afraid. Okay?"

The smaller one was shocked and looked down in guilt. "I'm sorry."

"Are you going to eat that at school?" Hoseok changed the subject by pointing at the plastic bag.

"Yes, y-you want some?" Yoongi asked him even though his stomach was grumbling quietly. Yoongi is a generous person, he's a good kid.

"Nope! I got my own," Hoseok lifted his left hand that was also carrying a plastic. "Let's eat breakfast together."

Yoongi nodded, very happy with his friendliness. His heart was getting warmer and warmer that the cold didn't bother him anymore. So this is how having a friend feels like. Yoongi smiled at himself- showing his gums even though he's not sure whether to consider this stranger as a friend already.

"You got a pretty smile, Yoongi." Hoseok chuckled that it startled Yoongi. The latter blushed and looked away. "May I ask what made you smile like that?"

"You." Yoongi blurted out. He immediately regret doing so. "I.. I mean, uhm.."

"You like me, you're starting to like me aren't you?" The taller joked around.

"Y-Yes I am, you're friendly." He couldn't do anything but admit it. Maybe, just maybe being friends with this guys isn't so bad after all. "You're.. my first friend."

"Wow Yoongi-yah, I am so honored being your first friend. You won't regret having me as your friend I promise."

"Okay Hoseok."

"That's the first time you said my name." He smiled.

Few minutes later they finally reach the school. Yoongi was amazed at the beauty of the university. It was big with plants surrounding it. There were different buildings and Yoongi made sure to check those out if he has time. Yoongi didn't know why his step mom picked this expensive looking school and where exactly did all the money came from. Are their customers paying them gold?

"Come, Yoongi." Hoseok motioned Yoongi to follow him to the cafeteria so that they could eat.

While walking trough the corridors Yoongi kept thinking about his future in this school. Will the students bully him? Will he get low or high grades? Will he meet more friends? How does the school work? Will he ever meet Hoseok again? 

As pathetic as it sounds Yoongi thinks that Hoseok could help him survive in college.

"Snap out of it Yoongi, you'll be fine." Hoseok sighed and told Yoongi to sit down.

"I can't help it." He said as he took out his breakfast. His poor stomach grumbled and his mouth waters upon seeing food. He mindlessly poured all the maple syrup and started munching down his food. When he took more at a time he started to hyperventilate.

"Whoa Yoongi calm down, eat slowly." This good friend of his made soothing circles on his back while the other slowly swallows his food and breathe. "You look like you haven't eaten for days."

Years, actually.

"What course are you taking?"

"Me? I'm taking Music composition and Production.You?" Hoseok took a bite of his cheeseburger.

"Are you kidding?! We have the same course." The smaller boy choked out with wide eyes. He was relieved he has someone to go with.

"Really? That's awesome! How could a cute petite looking guy have this awesome talent that's good, aigoo, good, good."

"Are you looking down on me?" Yoongi joked, feeling lively this time.

"Do you.. perhaps.. rap?"

Yoongi smirked that time and did a freestyle rap that contains about him feeling underestimated by Hoseok, and how he will succeed in life than Hoseok, and how he will reach his dreams and no one even Hoseok can stop him.

Hoseok was left in awe. All he thinks about that time is that why can a doll looking guy rap flames on his face. And yeah, he underestimated him one bit because it looked impossible. But right now, this doll looking guy is proving him wrong.

His rap was great. His voice is a rapper's voice. Just by this short performance, he could already see the brightness of Yoongi's future.

"Oh my god." Hoseok said in full english and timidly clapped his hands, "That diss was.. wow."

"I didn't exactly diss you come on." Yoongi pouted and blushed when he was being complimented. The compliment Hoseok was giving him is different from the nasty strangers' kind of compliments. Those compliments makes him feel dirty but Hoseok's words makes him feel proud and acknowledged as a dreamer.

"From a cute tiny guy to a tough rapper boy."

"Aish! Stop calling me cute and tiny." He chuckled.

"Okay, cute tiny suga' boy."

The bell suddenly rings.

"What the.. suga? Sounds girlish."

"What? Your skin is as white as a sugar and your smile is as sweet as sugar." Both student started to walk down the halls.

"That's not-so-stylish, Hope."

"Well now that's the not-so-stylish one. It should be J-Hope! But why hope?"

Yoongi stopped walking and gazed at Hoseok.

"Because the moment I met you, you gave me a sense of hope. You are full of hope I can feel it, Hoseok."

Wait.. what am I saying?

 


Hoseok here looks like this

ahhh such a wrecker

--
havent proof read yet.
jesus christ its been a long time eh? I CRIED ON THE INEEDU MV ON THE 3RD TIME I WATCHED IT. AND ASC EARLIER HUHU
I might update again tomorrow or on thursday. So yep. I don't have anything much to say but an I love you guys is enough right? hahaah <3
05-05-2015